Because they don't sell ammo at the concession stands?

Because they don't sell ammo at the concession stands?

By blaming the theater with money to spend on lawyers for something they had no control over.

Lawyers and politicians convince grieving people to do a nonsense legal action knowing full well it doesn't have a legal leg to stand on to make a political statement, the left should be ashamed for putting these people into an even worse situation for political good boy points.

>try to get money for death of relatives
>blame business that shows movies on big screens & sells concession snacks
>Colorado, so probably a bunch of anti-gun fags

>get shot up in a theater
>sue the theater

Sue yourself for not carrying a firearm, you stupid amerisues.

I'll never understand why people try to sue anyone and everyone.

they deserve it

Thank (you)

>same people who most likely cried for gun free zones
>attempt to sue when it backfires

Gee I wonder.

Because 1 person felt like being a child and not taking the deal they were given. It then caused a chain reaction where multiple victims left the case because they knew there would be no way for them to get paid.

Not all survivors are being forced to pay. Only the ones who foolishly did not get out of the case when they were told to.

Guess the gender of the single person who caused the chain reaction?

Good, they had it coming.

>amerisues

The theater was a gun free zone.

They prevented their customers from defending themselves and should have had to pay.

if you read the article, they actually got a settlement offer. one person fucked it up and everything went to shit.

I'm colorblind what does it say

A giant green yellow blob?

I wonder how much the victim lawyers made at the end of this, 4 years of time wasted is something they will charge for.

Good. This is what you get for exploiting a mass shooting in attempt for gibsmedats.

Are you blaming the theater instead of.....the actual shooter?

I'm sorry? What is the problem here? Who the fuck sues the place for an incident they couldn't control? They just want money. Of course, people can just spin it as the theatre taking money from the poor families.

No, retard.

If you're going to disarm someone on your property you're taking responsibility for their safety.

this