Will these four lovely ladies have much of a career after game of Thrones ends?

Will these four lovely ladies have much of a career after game of Thrones ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkxBS6GGDLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 of them are linked to FOX's X-Men franchises, the rest are fucked

We will definitely see Sophie's nudes on the internet a few years after GoT ends.

Well one of them is royalty so I don't think she has to give a shit

that means she was appointed by god to rule over you plebs :)

I can only speak for Dormer

Her career is dead like her uterus.

fucking dormers duckface, what a cunt.
she looked kind of cute in the hunger games flicks.

ginger one on the right is the only one that looks remotely boneable but even she looks like a skank with all that paint on her face.

dormer can have a carrer as my gf if she wants

dormer is the best looking by far
3 >> 2 > 4 >>>> 1

4 > 3 > 2 > 1

at least they got the order right.

yeah i shappoze

I'm not saying shes flat out uggo like that masie one, but dormer is an weird looking chick, almost feline like with those weird eyes, then crooked mouth and constant duckface does her no favours.

The ginger looked hot in the xmen flick, but she does have a terrible meathead.
They all look horrible in this pic.

Dormer's already dead in the water.

I know Sophie is, but which is the other?

maisie cant act
ginger one maybe because she would look good with a dick up her
other two literally who the fuck is dat guys

I can only speak for myself, but I like her weird and 'unique' face

Maybe, no, maybe, probably no. In that order.

The 2 in the middle already have careers, look at imdb

The others will continue starring in shitty flicks Sophie will be the only one to star in shitty major blockbusters

Goblin will play some kind of werewolf mutant.

Natalie was already acting before GoT (The Tudors) and her face isn't super glued to her character as the other ones. So I think she has a shot.

is that GGG? what is he standing on?

Post YFW best girl is saved by Bronn

this
i could def see her in action films
feminist remakes etc

Nathalie Dorner had one before.

But they'd have to explain how she survived half a year with that poiso... Oh nevermind.

>They all look in their forties
>brit genes never once

What makes Brits so ugly? I thought it was inbred island genetics but then I saw Icelandic people.

I would liquidize all my assets to get enough money to pay them to lez out in front of me.

>"lovely ladies"
>all manfaced slags

k bruv

They're all British so at least 3 of them will an Lindsay Lohan

>t. millennial virgin

How many Bitcoin will it take to shit on Samsa's chest in a luxury hotel in Dubai?

Left to right:

No, no, yes, yes.

aw thanks

One of them already has a major offer to care for some cathedral's bell tower in France. Can't remember which one though

Ygritte had a role in that god-awful "The last witchhunter" by/with Vin Diesel. She's pretty much a dead fish by now
Movies and Series just dont mix that well

Well rose has kit to use for some pr

wow that was exactly what i was going to say :3

they also are mediocre actors

As if you'd say no to ygritte

I actually really like Maisie and hope she does have a career but stuff like this isn't doing her any favors
youtube.com/watch?v=LkxBS6GGDLs

Top kek

Maisie may be the only one. She's not "pretty" but she's very striking. She has a look that people will remember. Even then she has to play her cards very well.

brits are fucking ugly holy shit

nobody's saying anyone's unattractive. the question is whether she's going to have a career after game of thrones, and you know she's not or you wouldn't throw in a red herring like this.

she's a good enough actress, but always pic roles that doesn't fit her

she had the antidote on her

Dabid?

natalie dormer has a look that's very memorable. she's also more conventionally attractive (the OP photo isn't great but compared to maisie?)

maisie looks like she'd be perfect in ozark or something. a generically trailer trash-looking kid with bad hair who's not very tall or attractive. or she could be a young teenager in a city who's fallen in with a bad crowd and turned to drugs.

these are all down-and-out roles that don't evoke a ton of empathy, though. sympathy, sure, but i don't see myself rooting for her in these hypothetical movies.

dormer and turner are attractive and could be leading women, or love interests for leading men.

>shittalking Dieselkino
How plebeian can you be user?

she's immune to poison. Also she will be the next Dornish person to weild Dawn and use it to fight the night king