Jesus Christ I realized recently these racial arguments on Sup Forums literally never end

Jesus Christ I realized recently these racial arguments on Sup Forums literally never end.
I'm not talking about white vs black but the "my race is superior to yours" vs "all races are the same". I guarantee you if the mods stickied a thread on it, it would no doubt in my mind never have a side that wins. Its like arguing about religion vs atheism, it literally just goes on and on. It's such a ridiculous subject yet its so important for one side to be right. Tbh though I think the problem are the racists. Racist jokes are funny but the fact that racists actually believe they are superior is just ignorant I mean come on lets be honest all statistics aside. Why are you racists racist?

Good on ya user for standing up to scrutinize how we talk about issues here. It sucks when you'd like to contribute to a discussion, but some people just have to 'win' by screaming their hate the loudest, have to prove they're the memest bunch.
We need more 'meta' threads to mold board culture into something we all can enjoy. If the hate won't self-segregate, then can we all agree on some reasonable boundaries?

Bump

Of course pol will ignore this and just keep up the mindless racial arguing...

It's not about where you stand on any particular issue OP, it's how much you respect others' opinions, at least enough to come to some sort of consensus. There are ways to debate an issue, to take a clear stand about which side you are on and bring up points in an orderly way to back up your viewpoint.

Many people who come here don't care about that at all. The silent majority, I believe, do.

>but the fact that racists actually believe they are superior is just ignorant I mean come on lets be honest all statistics aside

>just ignorant ... all statistics aside

this dumb argument made me more racist thanks asshole OP

the problem is we don't get each race to do what they are best at. Niggers can do manual labor, chinks can do math, whites can rule and indians can live in the sewers

The racial realist side has clearly won...

Good thread, subscribed.

I don't worry about which race is superior or inferior I am only concerned with whether they are compatible.

Shit bait
>>/trash/
Sage

>it would no doubt in my mind never have a side that wins

except blacks already won

/thread

You can't /thread your own post nigger

>I mean come on lets be honest all statistics aside.
You lost the argument immediately. Why say such nonsense? In order to be honest you have to take account of all evidence.

Sup Forums has been very consistent.

1. White
2. Asians
3. Mexicans
4. middle easterners
5. Native americans
6. Blacks

*niggers
Ftfy

you forgot 99. abos

You can't really blame the racists. But they get to be racist here, where nobody confronts them. Go ahead, internet tough guy, tell Tyrone he's the inferiorest, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your 'win' from that interaction.

We don't do it in real life, and we only do it here if we have some serious self-doubt within us. "Can I compete with a guy who gives no fucks and has nothing to lose?"

I challenge OP to propose a real conversation, along the lines of "Are darker skinned races generally viewed as inferior by the majority, and can we correlate their lower social status SOLELY with a genetic deficiency, or are their cultural and socioeconomic trends that MIGHT be contributing to their perceived diminished contributions?"

Then we could all line up pro and con, invite some impartial judges, or at least promise to try to be impartial, and weigh the arguments each side can provide. That's a debate.
No breaking a bottle and hitting someone over a chair with your memes and cherry picked stats.

>Why are you racists racist?

Natural selection. The groups without the trait died out for obvious reasons.

We're in constant competition for dominance, retard.

Subraces cannot ascebd without genocide or interbreeding.

The battle will rage on long after you're dead, pleb.

If you think "the role of the slave" will just go away and everyone will become intellectual, you are hopelessly bluepilled.

>Based entirely on the video game civilization and "common sense" politics from the last 50 years.

And 9001 that nogger island off india where they chase lightning to make fire.

I knew this would piss people off but just because of the fact that once we bring statistics into this matter that's what leads it on to the never ending argument because the other side will have reason to refute those statistics then we start arguing about superiority vs equality. Its just a never ending loop that you guys will never win or until you think you win when the thread sages before the opposition posts there response. There's no actual validity to hating another race, you can prove your race is better all day but it gets you nowhere because we will always have a reason to refute your ignorance

>I mean come on lets be honest all statistics aside.
because of the statistics

I think you are over explaining it. White racists come here to complain about other races because they can't do it anywhere else.

Its obvious that the majority doesn't feel this way, and it hurts these racist crybabies so much that they ever have to say it's the Jews who brainwashed everyone or say that some unknown force is threatening people because everyone's as violently racist as them inside, or so they believe.

We have threads about what causes their "inferiority" all the time.

People who consider themselves smart proclaim that white people and Asians evolved better brains to combat the cold. They proclaim that any socioeconomic issue has been dealt with, and its their inferiority which creates the illusion of further issues.

They don't line up anything. They already feel objectively right in their beliefs, and if you press them about issues you can trace back to actual oppression, they bring out things like "didn't even invent the fucking wheel" or "they deserved it because they weren't even building factories"

You're just now realizing that there are groups out there who want every race to be fighting each other?
It's an effective way to keep the population in control instead of having them fighting the people who are really ruining their lives.

This thread gives me cancer

>if you think everyone will become intellectual you're hopelessly blue pilled
Yeah you're right, their will be racists 50 years from now but we do need racists because if we didn't have a opposition to refute then we wouldn't know that we're right because you need something to be wrong in order to know you're right

you're a bad troll

Abbos are the master-race.

>worries about dominance
>has enjoyed the privilege dominion of the state of indigenous and colonial peoples since forever
>oh how the tables have turned.jpg

Comeuppance mean anything to you?

Exploitation never likely to end though, it's a 'human' defect to subjugate our world, including the other humans in it. Unlikely we'll all come to our sense even if you stop spouting race war.

They get some satisfaction for making their point unopposed, but they didn't 'win', they didn't even let the other side on the pitch. It is pointless, it does feel like we're wasting our time, there's no ground rules, and there's no middle ground we all can live with.

Haters want to hate, and I don't want them to stop, but it doesn't work to be inflexible in a discussion. We can coexist, but, not if one side dominates. The hateful shit is a no go for me, the shitskins are a no go for you, we have to go our separate ways if we can't build a bridge.

Im pretty sure like 10,000 years from now everyone will be interbreeded by then and your argument will be completely invalid. Of course that won't be certain but it's most likely

What he should have said was everything aside, because pol fags have a tendency to claim that black people are genetically inferior and call intelligent black people who inherited genes from other black people anamolies, which makes no sense. If it were a genetic inferiority, it would be impossible for a black person to acquire an advanced intellect at all. It may be true that black people inherit weakened genetic pools, but that is a problem for which there is a solution. There's also the possibility that social climates and restrictions present black people in the hood with a disadvantage because of the behaviors they learned there, ( as in they dont give a fuck about tests which someone on pol will later use to determine the IQ of all black people with) or the fact that testing the IQ of someone who has never been able to read a fucking book in Africa is not the same as testing a German grad student.

The next argument is that black people are inferior because their civilization didn't give them societies in which they would afford books.

A society failing due to drought or war or whatever in the ancient age, is not a sign of intellect. We are well aware that all contents except Australia had some form of civilization.

The overwhelming evidence is for races being different, and IQ being highly genetic. It doesn't matter how much you nitpick stuff, you never win the arguments, you just keep talking.

Ideally, the goal should not be to have the winning argument, but to have the one that everyone can grudgingly live with. Consensus, not majority rule. You can't have consensus if even one's person's viewpoint is excluded, which is why it's difficult. Haters want retribution now, and won't participate.

>If it were a genetic inferiority, it would be impossible for a black person to acquire an advanced intellect at all
Genetics are clustered. Black people on average are genetically less intelligent, but they exist on a bell curve of intelligence like everyone else, so there will be geniuses. This doesn't change the argument at all.

So because someone is different you have to hate them?

Intellect has nothing to do with hating another race though. I could understand crime statistics but hate the criminals, not the entire race

That's your mistake, you contend that any of these is important at all.

I only come to pol to banter and shit on racists because they keep coming to Lit and shitting it up with mock nigger hate threads.

Pol's only value is that it frequently sees media manipulation and knows when it is being lied to. I doesn't seem to grasp that it lies just as much.

The question a statement like this begs is "What argument are you trying to win?" Should anyone of inferior stock have lesser access to rights? That's what you are perceived as trying to argue. Or more absurdly, "Minorities have more rights that whites, what could they possibly be protesting?" If blacks were smarter, would they be the joos now?

"all men are created equal" was just an expedient then, I suppose. Nobody can force you to live in a nation whose principles you abhor, I'm sure you could find some nation on earth to accept you as a refugee based on your superiority.

You're right, I don't spend much time on racist threads, not like one can't find more of substance or start one altogether.
The question is, can we band together to modify board culture to make honest discussions more prevalent, and our time spent here more enjoyable. That's the goal, at least for me, not to win points against madfags

You said you would "refute our ignorance". I explained why it isn't ignorance. People hate blacks because they commit a very over-proportionate amount of violent crimes. I don't hate all black people, or any single person for being black, personally, I just recognize negative differences. But in order to defend yourself you do have to make broad brush choices based on overwhelming evidence.
It has to do with recognizing differences, some of which are negative and can be dangerous.

Thanks for the strawman pal. Do you care to make a somewhat reasonable reply next time?

>Why are you racists racist?

because I'm sick of my culture being mocked and undermined by savages.

Your "everyone is equal" mentality leads to a society where we have to pretend the "contributions" of black culture are the equal as the contributions of my own.
We have to pretend twerking isn't disgusting We have to pretend it's ok that more and more people are talking like idiots because they adopt the speech patterns of our liberated slave caste.
We have to pretend that rap is music even though it doesn't display the structural attributes that make music music.

I'm sick of it.
Stop trying to turn out culture into nigger culture.

We.
Are.
Not.
Equal.

Fuck off cuck. If you want an echo chamber, then go to reddit. If you can't handle text messages containing "hate", then go to reddit. If you want to enforce a board culture that "we all can enjoy", then go to reddit and make your own subreddit for like-minded people.

You can create generals here as is, you can hide posts you don't like, you can report posts who break the board rules, you faggot.

>People hate blacks because because they commit a very over-proportionate amount of violent crimes.
Now that you've provided one, I shall honor your request.
Let's agree that blacks commit more than their fair share of crimes. It's an unusual frame unless you're going to throw something about how something in their blood makes them more prone to spontaneously murder. Or, we could look at where minorities live, how much money they earn, how many police officers have racial biases. 'We' would have to agree on the full scope of factors to consider, 'we' don't move on to the (hate-fueled violence) 'your' brand of discussion advocates. 'We' could try discussing changes that don't violate human rights.

>I don't hate all black people, or any single person for being black, personally, I just recognize negative differences.
But not everyone thinks like this, most people will argue for hours that blacks are subhuman and deserve to be treated as such just because they have lower IQ.
Not trying to make a strawman argument but those who are really racist actually believe this. That's just fucked up and nobody should think like that, but a lot of people on here claim they do, idk if its to be edgy or if this is just an actual belief.

Have you ever looked at the data? One race is objectively superior when it comes to IQ and longevity. Which one do you think that is?

What is it about hearing the same arguments about immigrants and blacks over and over that make you feel so cozy? Not everyone does, they don't reflect everyone's reality. I stay out of your threads, you stay out of mine. But if you want to come into mine, how is it helpful to be so damn rude?

Economic differences and causal effects from it have been dealt with hundreds of times in these threads. Poor whites commit less violent crime than poor blacks. As for racism, affirmative action allows them a huge hand up. There are studies showing cops aren't significantly racist, only a minority are, so that can't account for violent crime rates. Even if it did, why does someone being racist against you turn you into a violent criminal?

>But not everyone thinks like this, most people will argue for hours that blacks are subhuman and deserve to be treated as such just because they have lower IQ.
No, they also argue they should be treated that way because they are more violent. Those people most likely live near black areas or have had significant negative encounters with them. Racism becomes defensive and reasonable when faced with tangible danger.

I'm not trying to turn any culture into "nigger culture". Just because you don't like a genre of music doesn't mean it's not music, music is organized sound end of story. If you don't like nice asses bouncing up and down I'm sorry to say but you're just homosexual, nothing wrong with that but you don't have to pretend yo like anything nobody is forcing you. Your culture did contribute more but that doesn't mean you HAVE to hate another race, I never seen a black ever say that blacks have innovated just as well as whites.

Asians
So should the chinese go full Nazi and kill everyone that isn't Asian?

>Asians
I'm happy that we can agree on the facts. How does it feel being a racist? Feel pretty good, eh?

You are a disgusting human being.
I hope you and your mother get cancer and fucking die. Your culture?! What the fuck have you ever done, of any significance, fucking ever? Disgusting entitled American cunt.

Just because I said they're smarter doesn't mean I hate people based on the color of their skin. I'm not asian so how would that work?

Whoa there you triggered dyke.

Fuck you hans, I hope your sister gets raped by the Jews you fear so much.
Fucking Faggot Germans should have been exterminated after ww2 for the century of suffering your people caused. Absolute scum.

faggot.

Neither do I. I merely acknowledge that Asians are smarter than Whites and Whites are smarter than Blacks. Not in any way does this imply that I hate them.

Do I hate apes for not having figured out the wheel yet? No.

Yes my culture.
Do you also get triggered when someone says "my neighborhood" even though they neither built nor own it?

1) White Europeans, Japs, Upper casted Pajeets, Other Asians, South America, Persia.

These following are the same - abbos, native americans, gysies, lowe casted pajeets, muslims and niggers.

>Just because you don't like a genre of music doesn't mean it's not music, music is organized sound end of story.

Music is the interaction of melody, harmony, and rhythm it is not just "organized sound".

>If you don't like nice asses bouncing up and down I'm sorry to say but you're just homosexual
>If a woman doesn't appreciate a man waggling his dick at her clearly she must be a dyke!

>Your culture did contribute more but that doesn't mean you HAVE to hate another race,

What makes you think I hate black people?
I don't hate black people, I just hate their culture and dislike that (((someone))) has decided that it should be the face of American culture..

It stops being funny when the shitposter is serious.

Also it goes without saying Anglos and Jews.

No matter how many factors the hundreds of threads have covered, you can't conclusively say blood is the only contributing factor, thus, you can't justify subhuman treatment based on blood alone. Is that how you want to be judged? Walk a mile in a brothers shoes. What Would Jamal Do?

Thanks for your contribution

I've personally been robbed by a black guy before, doesn't mean I'm just going to shun all my black friends and have a bias towards black people before getting to know them. Your point makes sense though and I can't stop whites from hating blacks, but when they say they deserved to be slaves because they already were before and they still are today I don't see a good reason to think such cruel thoughts. And this isn't a strawmam argument because saying they should be treated like subhuman is pretty much slavery

There is no argument you godamn newfag. Eugenics and study of racial differences is fucking BANNED. That means any truth in the matter is halted. Why? Because not all humans are created equally. Because the truth hinders their race mixing bullshit melting pot propaganda. So stop being a fucking bix nood golliwog nigger and actually look up redpill archived threads on this subject. Or you can prance around here like the newfag you are screaming "My feelings!"

The gay thing was a joke, but still nobody is forcing you to watch twerking videos
And really who's saying it should be the face of american culture? Because that in itself is racist because america is a big melting pot of a whole bunch of different cultures.

Feelings have nothing to do with this. Just talking about how racism vs egalitarianism is an argument that goes nowhere because racism is just ignorant and is just backpedaling

Okay then why shouldn't Black people practice racism in response? One can make an argument that colder climates result in higher IQ. That is literally the intellectual foundation of /pol and the alt right. However it must also be admitted that white ARE more violent and aggressive than other groups. No one has killed more people throughout history than whites. The two main expansionist cultures of the world ( Islam and the West) originate from caucasoid people.

Obviously you guys didn't see the nigger thread an hour ago. That shit fuels the racism and that perceived racism fuels more niggers. It's an endless cycle that will only end in the eradication of one of the races.

OP has a point. Ghetto blacks who put babies in microwaves are pretty much the same thing as MENSA member Ashkenazim when you think about it.

Realizing that humans are different is not backpedaling, a liberal term. Realizing humans are different is progress. Knowing men and women learn academics at different rates when exposed to different teaching methodology. You sound afraid of swallowing the redpill of humanity. Races are different. There is no argument. Deal with the truth.

>Because that in itself is racist because america is a big melting pot of a whole bunch of different cultures.
Literally a meme created by Jews.

Look I used to think like you, but multi-culturalism doesn't work. A nation that is divided cannot stand, a nation that has more than one vision of it's history cannot stand. "Multi-culturalism" means treating all cultures as equally part of America. It means treating all historiographies as equally valid, especially ones that attack the American view of history.

What happens to that "melting-pot" when it absorbs a culture that is inherently anti-American because it has historically had an antagonistic relationship with America? What happens when that culture is allowed to supersede the original culture of America?

Can you honestly claim the culture remains American, when it opposes everything that America stands for?

Cheers for considering both sides

>Okay then why shouldn't Black people practice racism in response?
They do.
Which is the problem which causes so much of the resentment here.

Blacks are allowed to be racist.
Whites aren't.
Blacks are allowed to preserve their culture.
Whites aren't.

I really hate to repeat myself dude but just because someone is different doesn't give you a right to hate them. Racism means you hate other people by the color of their skin, now prejudiced is when you pre judge which can be understandable but to hate someone for not being the same as you is cruel

Racists would have no self-esteem without a belief in their "innate superiority" to another race.

I really sympathize if you think the world is forcing you to interbreed, and the only solution you see is to eradicate everyone who doesn't look like you. It's a major bummer living with the fact that your legacy will not contribute to eternity. If only Hitler had won, it wouldn't be so hard to live in the world that actively selects against you.

Strawman argument
When blacks are racist they are called out on it. You can't just say "kill all whitey" and literally think nobody is gunna say "hey, that's not nice."

Blood? Its called genetics. Studies show IQ is heavily inherited.

The answer is no.

They could take pride in not being a total asshole to strangers they might have some common interest with.
"Your dick is longer, but my brain works faster" What an intolerable situation!

I believe we were discussing crime rates, which if you check, IQ doesn't make the Top 10 list of contributing factors

I'm really loving this thread BTW, without statistics we are actually getting somewhere in these arguments

>When blacks are racist they are called out on it.

Do you genuinely believe that user?
Honestly?
Seriously?
Come on bro, be honest.
We're all anonymous here, you can drop the charade.

Its highly disputed, but a good way to gauge the truth is that the people who argue in favor of IQ being the major contributing, or a major contributing factor do not band together to remove people with the sociological belief from universities.

I guess that settles it, one person disagrees, Sup Forums can never be a more productive waste of our collective time. Thanks for sparing me the suspense
I guess the carousel IS more fun than standing in line for the roller coaster?

Hey, I'm with you 100%, there is academic dishonesty from either side of any argument. Criminal justice is huge industry, and there's quite an incentive to move the needle on public opinion.
But to say that Race is much more or less significant in Jamal's delinquency than the racism of officer Friendly, and to do so definitively, isn't making any of us feel safer.

What we can do is agree that we'd like less violence, and we shouldn't have to sacrifice much besides our desire to be absolutely right to find a solution.

You're in an autists filled site where nerds enjoy flinging shit over anything.
Favorite pew pew game, favorite gook waifu, favorite car brand, etc.

And you find something odd about people enjoying that same sort of discussion when it comes to one of the biggest team divisions out there?

Oh come on.

I mean not called out by other blacks because saying "kill all Whitey" doesn't affect blacks, same as how most whites don't give a shit when they see another white talking about how dumb niggers are but of course whites will say a black is being racist if he says something ignorant like whites deserve to kill themselves because they oppressed blacks for so long. Do you really think whites will agree with the racist black man if he says something like that?

The jew trying to stop racial harmony, as expected

What does it benefit anyone to be racist, whether society disapproves or not?
Racist whites who dominate a region get to keep black politicians from representing the populace proportionally.
Racist blacks get to keep a black neighborhood a 'no go zone' by harassing any white people who enter with impunity and slowing economic investment.
Do you have any examples of black racism benefiting blacks? I'm too liberal to think of any

True, but there is much more academic dishonesty against genetics in relation to crime, in this case. I've never heard of anyone claiming that sociological factors are the main cause being fired and ostracized. If there is more dishonesty on one side, it shows that they have to use more tactics than simple reason and evidence to make their side win out, which should make you question both their motives and the viability of their arguments.

>Jesus Christ I realized recently these racial arguments on Sup Forums literally never end.
And they never will. This thread, unfortunately, wont change anything. Kids are gonna keep coming here to be edgy, actual racists are gonna come here because they can't get out their frustrations anywhere else, and it's a massive userbase that's constantly pumping out new threads with new people.

It's easy, and people are gonna keep taking the easy route especially when it has no consequence.

I'm guessing there's as much unwillingness to be earn a reputation as a bigot than an unwillingness to be completely honest about race as a factor. If they don't come out and say race is a leading factor, doesn't mean they deny it's influence.

>people are gonna keep taking the easy route especially when it has no consequence.
The consequence is we reinforce the edginess, instead of showing them that checking out someone else's perspective can be just as rewarding as it is challenging

I don't hate, I segregate. It's not that I'm superior, it's that they are inferior. Whites pay for them to have children while not affording to have children of their own. Paying for our own genocide and they know it. So don't confuse truth with hate. The truth hurts but it is not hate.

I don't know what race you are but I promise I hate it a little more after reading this shitpost

Well I can't say the culture remains American and I see your point like the Colin Kaepernick issue not standing up to the flag and blacks agreeing with him on that issue but really if he didn't make the issue about race I don't think he would get the support from blacks because it's his right to do what he wants as long as it's not against the law. If he simply would have said "because I didn't feel like it" there wouldn't be so much Damon controversy over it

>checking out someone else's perspective
But the masses simply don't want to do that. And then they revert to statistics for back up while plugging their ears. While I agree that they should, it just wont happen.

Seems like every other group can have their all black associations, or all hispanic. But when a all white group is formed, it's racist...right? u know it's true.
so fuk you.

Never mind, I did some digging and found a few.
"Keeping it real" Yep, blacks get to be loud, which makes other folks wonder if it's worth getting into with them. Avoiding uncomfortable conversations is a bonus.
Hoodie syndrome, yep, not getting asking that guy for a cigarette
You get to be on TV, alot
Lowered expectations. I'm going to ask for that black welfare application sometime.
"Every act of bigotry, from name-calling to race riots to murder, is justified by the claim that every single white person is part of a conscious or unconscious conspiracy to discriminate against them." Probably the best argument, and while they might seem to be 'getting away with it', you have to admit, mainstream blacks put up with some shit for decades when they tried to simply march for their civil rights. Not every protest is well-executed, but none are an isolated incident. Injustice takes decades to come to light, why do nothing and let it fall to rioting.

If they can be irrational, you can be just as stubbornly reasonable. There are other boards to contain them