US GOVERNMENT BANS ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP

-STOP THE FUCKING MADNESS

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-orders-antibacterials-removed-consumer-soaps-n642036

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/43956071/56.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ56TQJRTWSMTNPEA&Expires=1472865148&Signature=KUcYwhRw8yaETnaCVbiltTXAcW0=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=The_effects_of_triclosan_on_puberty_and.pdf
bcn.boulder.co.us/basin/topical/haa/Vajda_Intersex-suckers.pdf
chesapeakebay.net/channel_files/18061/intersexfish_final_usgs_draft_march_23.pdf
fws.gov/chesapeakebay/pdf/2005-2006_final_report.pdf
fws.gov/chesapeakebay/pdf/endocrine.pdf
dnva.no/binfil/download.php?tid=48848
amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Fragrance-Free-Ounce/dp/B0001EKWPI
psico.com/product/vanicream-cleansing-bar/
psico.com/where-to-buy/
psico.com/international-distribution/
psico.com/product/vaniply-ointment/
psico.com/product/vanicream-facial-cleanser/
psico.com/product/free-and-clear-shampoo/
psico.com/product/free-and-clear-conditioner/
dailymotion.com/video/x17u7ai_plastic-planet-part-1_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just washed my hands am i gona die

Actually it doesn't do shut but make stronger bacteria. So good.

DAMN ATHISTS! we christians know we can exterminate disese! #justatheory #bacteriacantevolve #allbacteriaisbad

"Antibacterial" is just word play anyway, always has been.
Anybody with a common understanding emulsifiers knows that

>this
I'm tired of stupid niggers not realizing soap is inherently antibacterial because science confuses them

Good, now we can worry less about MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant bacteria rapidly evolving.

No it just means manufacturers will have to use a different antibacterial ingredient. Read the article.

I use body lotion anyways

uuummmm thats a good thing dummy

You were so brainwashed by advertising that you believed something sensible is FUCKING MADNESS

.05 sheckels are now avaliable in your account

have they gone mad?

They really shouldn't though. If they do, the government should ban that too. But I guess the real problem here is just that anything is bad if the government does it.

It's getting harder to find plain soap, without anything added in it.
Like, perfumes and colorants and antibacterian and whatnot.

I love the smell of plain soap so much too, why would i want perfume in it ?

>Triclosan breaks open the cell walls of bacteria, killing them. But it takes several hours to do this, so it does little good in the time it takes to wash and dry hands.

Kek. They never do mention how they may do more harm than good. Are they referring to the cultivation of resistant bacteria? We'll never know.

>There's no proof yet that triclosan is dangerous to people, but some animal studies suggest high doses can affect the way hormones work in the body.
Wot? The article doesn't go into depth but uh, wot?

>s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/43956071/56.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ56TQJRTWSMTNPEA&Expires=1472865148&Signature=KUcYwhRw8yaETnaCVbiltTXAcW0=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=The_effects_of_triclosan_on_puberty_and.pdf
It looks like it fucks with puberty and testosterone levels
>mfw
So on top of all the other shit, we've been washing ourselves and brushing our teeth with this shit? And THEN washing it into the water system? wew

This. Companies were literally jamming random chemicals into soap and calling it "antibacterial." So much for the free market.

Really?!.
Making these sorts of claims about a product in the civilised world requires proof.

The USA really is anarcho-capitalist paradise I've heard.

Bacteria is good.

Builds the immune system.

You should see the state of our meat, produce, dairy... kill me before the estrogen robs me of my "self"

who /drbronners/ here

This. Influx of shills on Sup Forums has only made me stronger.

A body lives because it is constantly fighting, and winning.

you have to go to specialty stores now, and plain cosmetics/hygeine stuff is considered exotic. then our parents act like it's weird we just want soap without a bunch of random additives you will never know of which may cause harm

Normal soap is just as effective as soap laced with the drug triclosan. Triclosan absorbs into the skin and affects hormone regulation. It can contribute to the development of super bugs, weaken the immune system, developmental toxicity, and uncontrolled cell growth. It's about time they did something about triclosan.

Bacteria Lives Matter

yes :(

WTF OBAMA
first obama took away sodas and now he is taking away anti disease soaps we use to protect our kids????

TRUMP 2016
MAKE SOAP GREAT AGAIN

soap is a product of the jews

It is not. go to any organic store or even some bigger box stores. that kind of soap os getting big these days

when will they ban xenoestrogen containing products?

they won't? oh, sorry mr. kikenbergenstein

top kek
quite literally

When there is definitive scientific evidence that they produce negative effects. Since there is none you literally cannot ban them without resorting to authoriarian and anti-scientific shenanigans.

Dr. Bronners castile soap is pretty good

Good. Say it with me Sup Forums, germs are healthy

>1 post by this goy

It's in preparation of the upcoming civil war. Rebels will have a hard time getting wounds clean and will have a more likely chance of dying.

Nothing soap could do for a wound that a bottle of vodka can't.

You could always buy just plain ol' Ivory.

It's just soap.

You've never heard of Ivory?

I'm sure there's better or longer-lasting soap but there's no perfumes coloring or bullshit and it's always cheap.

If our country wasn't full of brown people on the autism spectrum we wouldn't need to do shit like this. But those morons spray chemicals all over themselves, those chemicals end up in the water supply, and then we all lose. 30 years ago niggers were putting napalm in their hair ffs.

I hope you're not being sarcastic because it is very true. If you're a weak pussy with all kinds of allergies, chances are you were not exposed to enough dirt as a kid. To grow up in a germ-free environment leads to both physical and mental weakness, and literally makes you an undeveloped subhuman.

TIL niggers in africa are the smartest, strongest people in the human race

THIS IS GOOD!!!!!

ANTIBACTERIAL SOAPS LOWER TESTOSTERONE. THE GOVERNMENT DID SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE!

Compare niggers in Africa to niggers in germ-free USA. Obviously exposure to germs won't make you smarter and stronger than your physiology allows for, but it will help you reach your full potential within your situation. The average USA nigger can't even stay out of prison with food stamps handed to him with no questions asked, yet African niggers can thrive in a food-free environment.

i'm shitposting lad, ignore me

Please don't talk about the meat...it makes me sad

Lack of exposure to germs reduce your well-being compared to if you weren't exposed to them.
The immune system is a system to be trained.

Are you a negro, by any chance ?
Or maybe another type of subhuman, like an arab or an """""asian"""" ?

I haven't had a headache in years. Never get colds and when that swine flu shit went around I was sick for half a day. To the sarcastic brit replying to you, go fuck yourself you nasty fucked teeth looking bitch. Your country is irrelevant. New zealand speaks the truth. I also don't take anti biotics for stupid shit.

no wonder my T is equal to that of an average 80 yr old. i shower twice a day a wash my hands several times throughout the day. god dammit.

>he actually got sick from swine flu

Yes exactly. Triclosan creates a selective pressure, kills off the weaker bacteria but leaves the stronger ones, letting them proliferate and be resistant now. Bam, created a master race of bacteria that fucks us up.

Good on you USA Govt.

>The Ivory soap bar (classic) contained: sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, water, sodium chloride, sodium silicate, magnesium sulfate, and fragrance.

LOL REKT POL
only a matter of time before you faggots listen about this one

bcn.boulder.co.us/basin/topical/haa/Vajda_Intersex-suckers.pdf

chesapeakebay.net/channel_files/18061/intersexfish_final_usgs_draft_march_23.pdf

fws.gov/chesapeakebay/pdf/2005-2006_final_report.pdf

fws.gov/chesapeakebay/pdf/endocrine.pdf

dnva.no/binfil/download.php?tid=48848

Is this reaction positive or negative I can't tell

Nah I'm not stopping my egg and meat consumption.

Get a good doctor and get test nigger.

is this better

i don't follow that 100% it was a cap someone else made, i'm just the meme merchant

that being said i somewhat recommend at least reading up on xenoestrogen and their effects in the body

endocrine disruptors are in a lot of things through a lot of means, plastic, and not just BPA for example

i exercise, and try to eat as best i can, i avoid heating or cooking in plastics, i use cast iron for cooking, and try to get food from local butchers that use local farm beef, not mass produced, same with veg and my eggs are fresh from a neighbors farm

I heard most soaps these days contain that horrible chemical dihydrogen monoxide.

Can't we just get pure soap?

Dihydrogen monoxide is scary shit. It's in basically everything. This is one red pill I wish I never took.

In my country we use the best soap made of coconut oil, wich is also the cheapest soap here.

Paraguay Master Race wins again.

Me, too.

looks like cheese

>washing yourself with cheese

Is this good or bad ?

Want to play a game?

>Bans antibacterial soap because "You can't prove it actually works or is safe."
>People have been using it for decades and nobody grew a third foot or developed cancer from using antibacterial soap

They're banning random things again just to keep their jobs because the FDA is useless.

>the civilized world
Where would that be again?

Actually, this is probably a good thing. We've been abusing antibiotics way too much.

>>I'm sure there's better or longer-lasting soap but there's no perfumes coloring or bullshit and it's always cheap.
>Get ivory!
>>Ingredients: fragrance
>Look at this moron afraid of water!

>Tfw have some old timey hospital antibacterial soaps that reek the most sterile hospital stench.

You plague zombies are fucked but Ill stay fresh

LA

How about this "soap" from India?

>He doesn't understand how intermolecular forces work, let alone why these substances are necessary to make a soap

Not surprised to be honest, this board has been always illiterate when it comes to basic science. It gets more cute when they think they can argue about climate change with each other.

Hello fellow science bro. Glad to see not everyone on here is retard alt right level.

Are you joing the techno nationalism movement with Peter and Elon?

Indeed. Although the use and abuse of antibiotics in food, especially to feed animals, is of equal if not more concern than these soaps in the hands of the common population.

Vanicream Cleansing Bar

amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Fragrance-Free-Ounce/dp/B0001EKWPI

psico.com/product/vanicream-cleansing-bar/

psico.com/where-to-buy/

psico.com/international-distribution/

Most recommended brand of Fragrance Free soap from Allergists, Dermatologists and Pediatricians.

Pharmaceutical Specialties Inc., the company that makes this fragrance free soap, is an American based company too, located in Rochester, Minnesota.

I personally use their Vaniply™ Ointment, Facial Cleanser, Free & Clear™ Shampoo and Conditioner, and Cleansing Bar.

psico.com/product/vaniply-ointment/

psico.com/product/vanicream-facial-cleanser/

psico.com/product/free-and-clear-shampoo/

psico.com/product/free-and-clear-conditioner/

If you love fragrance-free products, this is the best brand to buy them from.

They sell fragrance free Sunscreen and Shaving Cream as well.

Your local Walgreens carries fragrance free products.

we'll find out the only soap the Pentagon can buy now is soap that's produced by a company owned by a senator's daughter.

triclosan has been found in beef before
they use it to disinfect the butcher area and packaging area, but then they don't go out of their way to excessively remove it, it's been found in beef already at the supermarket, why i prefer local butcher from local farms even if it requires more care while cooking

See

Good, maybe now I can get actual fucking soap and not compressed lotion "Beauty Bars"

when you can check this out

really good stuff it's what i use

Who should start compiling some pol approved testosterone fueled recipes.

i am already working on it,just trying to make condense it down to easily digestible red pills

Fucking lol

You could always make your own, it's not that complicated.

>There is an option to buy open box soap
I don't even

dipshit see

shit smells good once you get used to it. i have the shampoo.

Guys I found a new place to get soap from.

way i see it, it smells strongly in shower itself, but after it's fine

soap is less intense than the shampoo n other body washes, i like the bar soap as it actually is good for skin overall,highly recommended for people with eczema,psoriasis etc, i just like that it has no crazy hormone altering shit

Wasn't there a thread literally the other day about this?
A quick shows, yes, there was. Here's a quote from the paste bin
" - Speaking of soaps, most of them are equally shit. This is also true for liquid soaps and shower gels. In addition to containing all the nasty stuff found in shampoos, they also contain phthalates, benzophenones (look for markings BP-1, BP-2, BP-3, etc. on the label), phenoxyethanol, triclosan and/or triclocarban – all of them either strong xenoestrogens or disruptive for your body’s testosterone production. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg – soaps also contain chemicals like toluene, which fucks with your blood and kidneys, diethanolamine (DEA) which slows down brain development, and dioxane, which is highly carcinogenic. Again, chuck your soap bar into the trash and go for something like Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap or any other organic soap. Just make sure there is no creosote in it."

>It's about time they did something about triclosan.

Good night sweet prince.

I've never felt more clean than after using a bar of dial.

We sell that here too. It's called mozzarella.

Spooky
And that goes double for you.

Is that the best soap on the market that has no bad chemicals?

Also, pic related.

Good/bad? That's for the same soap.

yeah that was me
i keep posting it to the anti-fem xenoestrogen thread that's been started 2 times,i randomly saved the screencap months ago and i just avoid all the chemicals you listed basically,

i love it damn good shit, no xenoestrogens or even phyto-estrogens that other bars have

i know good user :D
i love the bar personally, it is clear of what i personally look for as far as chemicals go

all anons interested in this topic
read the studies i linked here the screencap i did NOT make, it just tries to state most of the obvious things to you, i eat meat myself and eggs and whatnot that it says on tehre not to eat, but i get it from local butcher and farms, less contamination and no injected hormones

as always exercise, try to eat best you can, and read up on all this..ALSO

a based argentinan posted this the other day, also related
dailymotion.com/video/x17u7ai_plastic-planet-part-1_news