RWBY/RT General #944: Gimme some skin! Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/61b2dde3-4df9-40de-8fd9-af85d4555c83/index.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blake a shit

I'd sex her

Pic related what should happen to Cinder with Salem's net pet

What did you do to my Keikaku!?!?

I just want to pick her up and hug her!

So, because we had Yang segments here, will we have a full episode to RNJR next wee?

Would Salem make you call her mommy in bed?

I'd cut her friends arm off and constantly tell her I love her

>next week
We are on a three week hiatus user

How long do you think Salem spends to prepare her gigantic hairdo?
Also I am pretty sure that she just wears red contacts.

Fuck.
Do we have World of Remnants incoming then?

*high fives*
Woo! Let's crush some hope!

She created a strain of Grimm simply to act as hairdressers

So, options.
>Something happened that made Ozpin seem dead, but now Cinder is significantly less sure
>Ozpin convinced Cinder not to kill him, or else she left him alive assuming she could deal with him later
>Something that should have happened when Ozpin died has not, possibly because Ozpin passed on responsibility for it to someone else
>Salem is a huge cunt, who gets off on watching Cinder squirm so much that she's pretending to think Ozpin might be alive for no reason

1. She has a Grimm specially designed to do hair for her and
2. Red contacts that constantly brighten or dull based on her emotional state?

For a Blake episode, that was actually pretty nice (if we don't count the fight scene). Sun and Blake's personality together made it work. Kinda like how I think RNJR's personality makes their team and journey work too.

Bingo squares are comin' in nice for harvest

>We are on a three week hiatus

what if weiss forgot your name and kept calling you "dilbert" and thought that was your name

>Miles was supposedly a loser in high school
>Got laid all the time had a constant string of girlfriends, friends and got into a position of popularity before he hit his late twenties.

That was good. Even Salem can lose her temper for a split second. Her eyes glowed strong there.

She also mentioned "what are you planning?"

Is there a THIRD party other then the Ozpin-conspiracy and Salem?

Christ as if the motivations for the antagonists couldn't be any more muddled

No, the human Ozpin we saw was just a 'projection' or 'form' of his. The only real part of it was the relic---the cane that Qrow ran off with.

Given the nature of their fight, my guess is that while Cinder was shooting her mega beam at ozpin, she probably thought she vaporized him when he was cowering under that shield.

Stop. Saying. That. Without. A. Source.

I'd squeeze her thighs

Every E-celeb says they are losers. I imagine it appeals to their audience or something?

Even then, you can very much be a loser and have sex. Knew a complete fucker of a guy who barely anyone liked, but he had it on the regular

That was probably in reference to Ozpin.
She knows Ozpin didn't just go down without setting something in motion.

I want to lick those milky white thighs

I want to see Weiss fuck her brother.

>Objection!
>I must still cross-examine the witness!

"dilbert stop"

I wonder if that ring will be her weapon, another macguffin, or just a ring.

I saw that as Salem either not believing he was dead or assuming his plans didn't require him to be alive.

she's not really all that good of a villain if she doesn't have a contingency plan in case her minions fuck up for the umpteenth time

delete this degeneracy

I want to break into Weiss's house and pee on her favorite things

It seemed she was using it to agitate Cinder, but may have just been the power of evil bitchdom.

The reason she wears those contacts is that in high school, she was bullied because of her huge, thick glasses.

no.

>Skipping pretty much all of November

WHY
H
Y

And also her stark white skin with massive black pulsating veins

November sucks

I really wanna lick Blake.

FOR THE KIDS
And because they jacked off all these months when they could have gotten ready.

>The reason she wears those contacts is that in high school, she was bullied because of her huge, thick glasses.
Now I want a nerdy Salem with coke bottle glasses and braces

I want to cum all over Weiss' expensive clothing!

Kerry literally got his position at Rooster Teeth due to how charismatic he was.

>pulsating
Since when?

Because they're faggots and probably play Pokemon

Crushed it just for you.

i hope we get to see more shenanigans with team RNJR in the next episode

It does kinda look like the bug from Cinder's palm, wouldn't be surprised it pops up in some way, or summons some maguffin.

Oh God no. Nerdy Cinder was bad enough, and that's coming from the person who triggered it.

how do we fix Banesaw's edginess and heal his soul?

so did cinder straight lie to salem?
and salem knew?

why didn't this end with cinder getting kicked like a puppy.

Have him kill all the Schnees

Then what kind of Salem is an ideal Salem?

do you think when cinder was young she would sit on Salem's lap and listen to her talk about destroying all life and remnant and Salem would kiss her on the forehead

BEST GIRL

Nah, Cinder is sure that she killed Ozpin.
Why wouldn't she be? For all she knows she vaporised the fucker.

The trouble is that this Relic likely prouves that Ozpin at least survied the encounter and is already planning.
Or so Salem thinks. So, doubbling the amount of Grimm likely means searching for it.

As a result, Salem is cautious because Ozpin is a magnificent bastard and Cinder really does think she killed the fucking Wizard of Oz.

I will eat you!

Vaguely-polite-until-you-piss-her-off Salem.

She's pretty great.

Reminder that Ruby sucked up Pyrrha's soul with her eyea and now she's trapped inside the Rube.

WHO'S THAT I SEE WALKING IN THESE WOODS!?
WHY IT'S LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!

Yeah she's pretty great.

I wouldn't mind being trapped inside the Rube.

Comically affable and likeable Salem.

I want to mix Pyrrhas ashes in some milk and make Ruby drink it so she possesses her occasionally

Didn't Salem mention Beacon still having some activity? SOMEONE is fucking over there when most of the students and faculty should've fucked off on their own journeys or gone back home.

My guess is that Ozpin just comes over there fucking around and killing Grimm to mindfuck her while he's doing something much more important in a location off her readings. A red herring, if you will.

I don't like the color scheme it has.

this is hot.

Pyrrha's soul is already inside of Ruby. She doesn't need to drink her ashes for that.

She will paint it yellow and black.

It can be painted

anyone got the m3u8 for today's episode?

Neo would kick Blakes ass

wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/61b2dde3-4df9-40de-8fd9-af85d4555c83/index.m3u8

I got you.

Snarky, conversational Salem who happens to be a huge bitch but is so funny that no one cares.

thanks man

The news mentioned that the teachers have been attempting to retake Beacon.

Template for you guys.
Get to work Shoppers.

Did_Someone_Say_Vore.png

Can somebody post it? I don't seem to have it.

Kinda sad that they did go robo arm in the end instead of an Aura arm or something like pic related

Why does Salem have sausage fingers?

is his superpower stretching limbs?

the erotic dialogue is writing itself

>neo shat on yang and rube to an extent
>her role in the series is to just beat rwby one by one
>then fight all of them
>then probably die

What if Port fucking kills Mercury

I love her new look.

Anytime.

That's how he's so fast and reaches his strikes so far.

I love the look she has in that comic where her throat gets fucked.

She also has huge boobs and hips. She's probably just thick.

So...sharing-the-body variation of Jaune/Ruby/Pyrrha ship?
Ruby and Pyrrha switching the control of the body during sex when?