What the FRICK!! Trump is coming back up in the polls after the alt-right conspiracy theory about Hillary's health and...

What the FRICK!! Trump is coming back up in the polls after the alt-right conspiracy theory about Hillary's health and his stupid little trip to Mexico. What's our plan of action, Hillbros?

rest in bed and poop my self

T-trump cant win

is simple:
we kill da orangeman :DD

There will be hell toupee!

The alt right is skewing the polls, those fucking bigoted russian stooge cyber bullies.

show these drumpftards what theyre messing with XD

Wtf I love trump now

Try not to act overly obnoxious towards hillbots. Be cold an unscrupulous. If there's one thing they can't stand its self humiliation at their inability to grasp straws.

It will become clear that the left is run by crybaby teenagers.

Trump can't win.

Polls don't matter. Most of the American people aren't racist bigots like you alt-right fucks.

We care about each other and we will do everything in our power to stop Drumpf from getting into the WhiteHouse.

Hillary will win, Hillary will make everything right, forgive our student debt, imprison these racist cops, portect our brothers and sisters and protect our Mexican friends.

Drumpf is a cancer on this Earth, and the American people will not fall for his divide and conquer tactics, like the white man has done since the beginning of time.

We are taking the country back. For everyone. It doesn't belong to you.

Romney was less than 1% away from Obama in the polls and still lost by close to 4%

>UK

FORGOT TO PUT VPN ON

WE ARE COMPROMISED

Hilary claimed brain damage in her FBI interview. Kill yourself.

I will have to sleep on this a few weeks to find the answer. Right now I have pushed the button and am waiting to have my pants changed.

Remember to ignore all poll threads.

strawman pic. Nice try harry potter

IT'S NOT FAIR! Trump is LITERALLY HITLER! If he gets elected I hope the European Army invades us and overthrows him! >:(

call Drumpf a racist, of course

never fails ;)

Thats how it always works, dont panic.
Its ups and downs.

This election is set in stone, hillary wins.

Dont believe me? check digits

Th-this doesn't count.

Wtf. I'm with him now.

>5454

Up and down up and down

well, check these digits. surely Donald trump will win.

Do you think HIllary will get the same turnout as Obama?

If the polls are this close Hillary is done

H-HOW COULD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO THIS TO US?!?!

WE NEED A WYMEN PRESIDENT

nice digits senpai

Could this be a good sign for Gary Johnson?

Dubs are recurring numbers, such as 77, 888, 1111, 1122, 334455, etc. Not 5454.

He should be shooting himself in the back of the head.

Check these dubs: 55

Thank you for correcting the record.

Fuck off.

drumpf is going to get btfo

Coming back up in the polls from total disaster to still terrible. Impressive.

>coming back

It's a single LA Times poll trying to make it look like he's still competitive . Later this week we'll have a Rasmussen poll that has Trump up several points, they tried the same tactic in 2012. You still lost.

How long will it take for the lines to intersect at this rate? October?

Mrs. Clinton's incredibly stupid "alt-right" speech really really hurt her.

Why does she do stupid shit like that?