Memes aside, how is this turd on par with Spider-Man 1 and 2 on RT with a score of 92%...

Memes aside, how is this turd on par with Spider-Man 1 and 2 on RT with a score of 92%? It even outscores both of them on IMDB. Are people really this retarded or are the "critics" getting paid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlcUdNFfh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rt matters when I want to whine like a big fat baby
you got your own opinion? Fine, but stop caring about what RT and imdb say you stupid nigger.

This shit was worse than ASM2

>memes aside

It was a solid capeshit movie. I enjoyed it a lot.

Take a guess

Bullshit

>giving a shit about the opinions of nu-critics at all especially after Ghostbusters 2016

Someone post the webm of him doing that squirrel jump and the whole thing looks like a PS2 game.

The Raimi movies were too problematic and racist

Those fucking animations hot damn

holy shit hahaha

If you look at the average score it adds up to a 7/10

And personally I hated this movie
Only going to give it a 6/10

you niggers need to grow up and realize those raimi movies were trash, like all of his other movies except evil dead 2 and army.

Jesus christ there's nothing worse than you fuckers who saw those 2 spider-man movies when you were 12 and thought they were the best things ever. The new movie was good, either, but fuck off with this "masterpiece" shit.

I don't after Iron Fist. It really wasn't that amazing or anything, but they gave it like a 14%. Their reason was because it was a white guy. Seriously?

bad reviews can lose these movies hundreds of millions of dollars.
so a few grand here and there to the right people is peanuts in comparison.

>being this much of a control freak
I'm glad I don't hangout with people like you in real life
>you need to do this
>you need to do that
>REEEEEE someone obey me
I'd just tell you to get fucked m8

Rotten Tomatoes must be a massive victory for the liberal media. Never before have they been able to quantify their rage against traditional Hollywood as well as with that tomatometer. And of course, for the corporations that can bribe them, it's also a massive goldmine.

The critics raped this movie

One person said
Oh look at it guys it's not a movie just a long cut scene.
The game wasn't even out

Rotten tomatoes is fucking whack

youtube.com/watch?v=IlcUdNFfh7A
Shut the fuck up and watch this kid

I liked that movie

Maybe because most of the movies this year where so bad made this low budget movie look good

That film wasn't so bad. I wish they made the whole FFXV like that.

Are there any good torrents out of this movie?

What did they mean by this?

It's all so fake and artificial and digital now.

>a 15 year old movie has more believable visual effects

The last guy is right about the colors, snyders filter is fucking cancer and I hate that everything happens at night

These look the same, for better or worse.

>color-drained
theres like one scene and its a post-apocalyptic dream scene

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
disney shills obviously

HAHAHHAHA WHAT PS2 GAME IS THIS?

am I doing it right?

Max Weiss sounds like the type of MCUck to post on Sup Forums.

>Memes aside, how is this turd on par with Spider-Man 1 and 2 on RT with a score of 92%? It even outscores both of them on IMDB. Are people really this retarded or are the "critics" getting paid?
the (((media))) are all in cahoots pushing their SJW agenda

You sound really mad there mouseshill. Just admit your little attempt of stealing Spidey into the shitty MCU failed tremendously.

>nearing 800mil box office
>can use him in avengers now
>disney gets the spider-man merch rights

you're right it's a disaster from top to bottom, mcu is finished, how will the (((mouse))) recover.

That BvS was dogshit because it was dogshit.

how's china opening? already passed Wunder Womyn worldwide or not yet?
there's gonna be shitstorm marvel/dc fight on Sup Forums soon

The mouse conned Sony and Amy the fat cunt real good. They sre resping the profits from raping Spidey.

>needed iron man to sell and it still didn't sell as well
>iron man leaving the avengers
yeah I'm sure it will be fine for them people are dying for him to be the new leader

The sad part is that it succeeded, not so much at the box office as it did in maneuvering Sony closer to relinquishing the rights. That was always Disney's goal, not a good or even a particularly memorable film.

They've made this incarnation of Spidey Tony Stark's little bitch.

Very cartoon-network-y

>a bunch of robbers stealing big bags of money
>Italian restaurant and jazz club in the background
I love how unapologetically comic booky Raimi's movies were, and their hokey "fuck you 9/11 didn't happen I