Tesseract

Tesseract

H

Aether

Necklace

Orb

Spear

You mean scepter. Bravo on pointing out something that's been getting consistently pointed out for years now, though. I bet you're really proud of yourself.

> H is the only one missing
> Most likely in Thor

tfw it's Mjolnir

oh fug

It's a Sup Forums thing. We want to feel smart so we prop the movies up to be more than what they are.
The H is going to be Herb or Hammer. And I still don't give a shit.

It could always just be Hel. Hela is the main antagonist, and it'd make sense in the MCU to have Hel be Soulworld.

its heimdall have you people ever been on reddit

it's
Howard

I've gone on their r/BBWGW board. That's pretty much it. Why would anyone go on reddit for anything else? I mean shit, the Marvel discussion here is stupid enough, I can't even imagine how bad it'd be on a normie site.

Of course it is. Marvel is making every major object into an Infinity Gem because the idea of different unrelated magic things would be too much for normies

the animated movie was better

>Calling the Eye a "necklace"

What would it be then? Power?

The Orb is power.
Whatever Stone is left, it's the Soul Stone.
Mjolnir has recently been revealed to be sentient in the comics. They could use that or go with Hel, as suggested here:

it's Heimadll

>necklace

It's the fucking Eye of Agamatto and a pendant at that. Fucking casuals.

If the ending scene of Thor 2 with the Collector is anything to go by then it's definitely nothing that was on Asgard during that movie.

I desperately want Adam Warlock to be in the movies, so the Soul Stone is his HEART. But this will never happen for some reason.

I'm confused, what orb?

>Space and Reality Gem on Asgard
>Thor 2 post credits scene
>"It would be unwise to keep to two infinity stones together"
>Soul stone just hanging out on Asgard two

Would be worse than Avengers 1 havin two infinity stones interacting

The whole point is that it's supposed to be a connected universe with a loose ongoing plotline tying everything together, so...

That's not exactly a problem.

>for some reason
That main reason is because the only place where it'd make sense for him to show up is Guardians of the Galaxy, and Gunn doesn't want to use him. The second reason is that his role is likely going to get filled by The Vision. It'd be weird to have two characters with infinity stones on their foreheads.

>It'd be weird to have two characters with infinity stones on their foreheads.
That's why I said they can change it to his Heart. I just want Adam, man. I don't know why Gunn put Adam's cocoon in the Howard the Duck scene and then pretended like he didn't know what it was supposed to be.

Because he didn't foresee the consequences. He used the Sakaarans just because he wanted to use the Baddoon but had to change at the last minute because they realised they didn't own their rights, so he just used the sakaarans because they were the first generic alien fodder race he could find in the Marvel Handbook.

A lot of the things he put in the collector's vault were just things he was pulling at random out of the handbook and the cocoon was one of them. He figured they'd just be fun easter eggs but then everyone started bombing him with questions about Planet Hulk and Adam Warlock and instantly regretted it.

That fails pretty hard, since the Eye of Agomotto is never referred to as a "Necklace", only as a Relic (once) and by the name "Eye of Agomotto".

Peter

Emma

Namor

Illyana

Scott

>Let's put Adam Warlock's cocoon into the end credits scene of a GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY movie and then wonder why people are asking about Adam Warlock being in the MCU
Honestly there's no reason they shouldn't use Warlock if they're going with the Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos and all that. Just seems kinda pointless to me to change it to Vision, especially when everything is in place perfectly for Adam.

>and Gunn doesn't want to use him.
everyday I hate Gunn a little bit more.

United they Stand

What if it's Hela?

Then the stone will be revealed in a movie I'll never see, just like the power gem.

wait the Cosmic Cube/Tesseract was also a gem? i had totally forgotten

Yeah. The Tesserect is the space stone

thor 3 is gonna be different, its gonna be a new zealand style buddy comedy

it ended up in Odin's vault at the end of Avengers right?

It wasn't the Cosmic Cube and was never referred to as one. It was the Tesseract, which was just a container for the Space Stone, like The Orb was for the Power Stone, The Scepter was for the Mind Stone, and the Eye of Agamotto was for the Time Stone.

Obviously it was meant to invoke the same imagery since it was Red Skull using it originally though, but it was never used for reality warping. Only teleportation, opening up portals, and vaporizing shit.

We already know the last stone is going to be in Thor 3. The main antagonist is Hela and its going to feature the Soul Stone.

Yep, which is why they gave The Aether/Reality Stone to The Collector, since having two stones in one spot would be too dangerous.

Well what really happened was it was the Cosmic Cube but then they started this big Thanos thing and it was easy to flip into a Stone

>Its a Marvel pretends they were setting up infinity stones the entire time instead of it being purely incidental of the need for random ass macguffins in their generic flicks

>Necklace
smdh

>but it was never used for reality warping.
Debatable.
The scene where Red Skull is all "I have not come all this way fore safety, doctor" and turns everything to eleven included a ripple effect spreading out through the room that could be interpreted as Skull warping reality to make Zola's designs work.

But then they decided to do the whole "Infinity Stones" thing and made the Tesseract the Space Stone instead of the Cosmic Cube.

What makes you think I want to see a buddy comedy with fucking Thor of all characters?

>its gonna be a new zealand style buddy comedy

How the fuck does that sound good, why cant we get a fucking thor movie.

marvel fucked up Thor twice and now they understand the only audience they can sell tickets to is people who want a movie that is all quips.

But the eye of Allahu Akbar is a pendant, not a necklace

The eye hangs from his neck like a fucking necklace in the movie, you can see it right there, in the OP picture, at the top of the thread.

H is for Heimdal

>Necklace

Aww, and you were so close, too.

Someone will make a hilarious quip about Strange's 'necklace' to make this dumb shit work, but the Eye is a pendant.

Spidey: Whoa hey, it's the guy with the magic necklace!
*record scratch and freeze frame as SPidey looks at the camera*
Spidey: I know, he calls it a pendant, but it TOTALLY looks like a necklace.