Multiversity Pt. 1

I'm rolling really hard right meow so I thought I would post this guy.

Also bumps would be appreciated. I really wanna see this to completion.

We're finally getting a fellow up to this in a Superman arc next year.

Why did it take so long?

We never did find out what universe that robot was from.

Captain Carrot just casually drops his secret identity on this complete stranger.

Most writers are afraid to touch Morrison for fear of ruining it.

Because what you're asking for is for someone to push a boulder up a cliff in the industry. Sure we want it, but most audiences don't.

Protip - start the storytime from your phone over your cell network rather than your wifi. Posting from your pc then keeps it at the top.

I always feel scummy doing that because I'm forcing my shit to always be at the top.

How counter-productive. Ideas only stay alive if people use them. Better to be ruined than forgotten.

We never find out anything else about this thing. It doesn't look like any of the Gentry. Some other creature that lives in the bleed?

>CAPTAIN CARROT was a virtual textbook of How to Get It Wrong. The internal logic was constantly skewed. What would prompt anyone to coin the term “pig iron” in a world inhabited, at least in part, by intelligent pigs? Wouldn’t that be an awful “racist” slur? What would an “alley cat” be in a world with intelligent cats? And, seriously, can we imagine a “real” superhero called, say, Captain Hamburger?
>The book had all the earmarks of a “parody” — but, of course, it was a “parallel universe”, not a parody!! — done by civilians. By people who do not “get” the language of superhero comics. Appalling, when you consider who actually created it.
>And let us never forget the solemn pronouncement from The Powers That Were, lo these many years ago —- “CRISIS is going to get rid of all the parallel Earths — except the one inhabited by Captain Carrot!”

Geez, Thunderer, calm down! You just got here, and the first thing you do is punch yourself in the face?

Next up, what I feels to be a more consistent issue.

Newfags please read this, I'm tired of explaining how DC works

Is John Byrne a furry?

Ibn al Ghul = Son of the Demon

So either Bruce or Damian.

He was Bruce's son before Damian was

I kind of wish everything on Earth-40 was in grayscale, like they are on the multiverse map. It seems like it would be appropriate, since their world is so much like an old fashion horror movie.

The Society of Supercriminals are all completely bonkers. I wonder what kind of adventures they have when their world is not converging with Earth-20.

>Abrahadabra

What was that spell even supposed to do?

Warp your goddamnn mind.

Deep.