What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Greece-Map-Flag.png (2286x2281, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
myheritage.com.tr/ethnicities/broadly-west-asian/ethnicity-worldwide-distribution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pay no denbts

turkey

EU

Attached: kara boga'd.png (268x642, 85K)

turkish are small shitskins
nothing to do with kara boga

i learned that i could have been a wealthy Anatolian by now if russian and british subhumans didnt help turkey

>... Was it the 700 years of Turkish ra-

IT WAS THE 700 YEARS OF TURKISH RAPE

Big Turkish Cock

Christianity and turkish occupation led to every smart person of this shithole moving abroad while the uneducated ones were left to rebuild on their own.

this is one of many swedish attention whores
they are boring people and have to be provocative in order to get attention

he lies the whole die

Attached: anti social culture.png (670x625, 775K)

That truly was quite the failure but because of various reasons. The most important was our stupid belief that we could take all of asia minor

Greeks. (and the Eu) (and Turks)

nothing about turks is big you tatar subhuman

Greeks make everything better you dutch subhuman

gamw tis manes sas mpastarda karkinopaida h ELLAS sas gamaei oloys

Attached: greece.jpg (852x480, 31K)

became addicted to EU gibs and is now having withdrawal pains

this

So were Greeks under Ottoman occupation?

Sort of, they weren't really Greeks. They had been under Macedonian and Roman control for several thousand years at that point.

this is a turkish shitskin in bulgaria
he cant speak turkish but hates christians

lying in many Greece threads

too much TURKED.COM

swedish attention whore lying again

turkish shitskin diaspora trying to force his meme

Attached: ProudGreek.png (2000x1333, 133K)

the same turkish shitskin
he spammed this picture in pol

Greeks love kebab, you can't deny that my friend.

converted cucks aka t*rks

Attached: 1517599434234.jpg (1392x2232, 689K)

this

Is it or is it not hundreds years of TURKED.COM

turks

kebab is Greek you turkish shitskin

>Still posting a Fyromian
top kek mutt

Attached: Queen of Fyrom.jpg (1450x693, 127K)

nothing went wrong you idiot we can fuck switzerland anyday

Attached: greecevsfaggots.png (1089x931, 69K)

you are a turkish shitskin with low intelligence
trying to force a meme without success

>Grilling a vertical spit of stacked meat slices and cutting it off as it cooks was developed in Bursa[1] by Turks in the 19th century Ottoman Empire, and called döner kebab. Following World War II, döner kebab was introduced in Athens by immigrants from Anatolia and the Middle East.[2] A distinct Greek variation developed, often made with pork and served with tzatziki sauce, which later became known as gyros.

So is hummus and Middle East? bwahahaha

Sit down little boi

also

you're our rapebabies

accept it already

not only our rapebabies though

Anatolian/Armenian/Balkan/Albanian and Roman rapebabies

Attached: Greek2.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

prove me wrong malaka

Nigga you're so pathetic, at least use different arguments and stop recycling the same shit over and over again

so funny that a shitty country with no history says that... you dont even have a fucking language (romansh is 0.6%)

You invented democracy, had the brightest minds and were once the most fearsome warriors in Europe. You had all the makings of an eternal imperial superpower.
What happened?

asian shitskin diaspora

you write this sentence every time and try to ridicule everything because you think you can outsmart people here

low intelligence muslim shitskin

Attached: 1496075524072.png (1645x524, 307K)

She's almost certainly turk though. We have a bunch of them around the country. All in all around 80k iirc.

Attached: pepe.naocari.jpg (247x204, 9K)

There is nothing else, Greeks are Turks and they hate that shit so they try to hide behind Muh Greek Kebab.

GTFO malaka, own it and the world shall respect you more.

turks are turk rape babies
you shitskin

all you post is trash you muslim shitskin

>A-a-anatolians are t-t-turks

Attached: 1518123158415.png (1124x598, 196K)

>were once the most fearsome warriors in Europe
Greeks were never fearsome warriors

they got constantly BTFO by

-Arabs
-Persians
-Turks
-Bulgarians

Greeks are literally Italians on steroids

Attached: battle-of-hazir-part-of-the-muslim-conquest-of-syria-12023740.png (500x407, 86K)

This happened

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

science > muslim shitskin

What, are we hitting too close to home? Does the truth bring you discomfort?

Good. Remember that feeling.

>WE WUZ TURKMENS N CONQUERORS AND SHIET

>DEFINITELY NOT GREEK RAPEBABIES

the shitskins only win against Greeks if they outnumber them

this is literally how all muslims think
outnumber and destroy
like animals

it didnt muslim shitskin

>West Asian is a-a-anatolian

Let me educate you

from the website

myheritage.com.tr/ethnicities/broadly-west-asian/ethnicity-worldwide-distribution

>The people of modern-day Iran and Turkey trace their genetic heritage to the ancient PERSIANS and the TURKIC ethnic people, respectively. The ancient PERSIANS were nomads who entered the region in the 10th century BCE, while Turkey was home to early hunter-gatherers in its prehistory and was eventually Hellenized by Alexander the Great. The predominant cultures and languages of Western Asia are PERSIAN, TURKIC, and Arabic and its largest religious groups are Shia and Sunni Islam with religious and ethno-religious minorities such as Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Baha'is also present. The Persian rug is a well-known component of local culture; Iranians were the earliest people in history to weave carpets and today produce more rugs and carpets than the rest of the world put together. Many historians also link the advent of human rights to this region, with the Cyrus Cylinder of the Achaemenid Persian Empire often referred to as the world’s oldest declaration of universal human rights.

also you're literal anatolian converts. a lot of you are cucked x ethnicity. Anatolian, Armenian et.c

you're a rapebaby.

Attached: Persian.png (1786x627, 269K)

...what? I can't even make sense of your gibberish

>This happened
It's a shame. Roaches turn everything they touch to shit

>The sword of Allah
>Kebab

Attached: 1421529105329.jpg (759x582, 85K)

stfu pomak

Anatolian Greeks who are a mix of Armenians and Anatolians with 0.2% actual mainland greek heritage somehow managed to "Greek" Turkey?

Top kek subhuman rapebaby

you're converts.

and indeed i am Turkmen

Attached: pcaplot.png (1376x739, 38K)

I don't even know what you're mad about but if there's tears to be drunk I'm there

Attached: drinking_your_tears_by_justapersonwithapc-d80kozn.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Anatolians became Greeks
just like the people of Greece when the indo gypsies turned them to Greeks

you turkish shitskin

you are a sneaky turkish shitskin that cant speak turkish

Everyone knows where kebab comes from, hence why you see people saying "Remove Kebab" now unless you are a Turk, idk why you'd claim that kebab is greek. Have you tried Turkish, Lebanese or Afghani Kebab, boi Greek kebab not even close like they try to make it good but fuck it up just like their economy. Bahahahahah.

Pathetic little turk you are

WE FUCKED YOU 115 GREEKS VS 10000 T*RKROACHES WE LOST 5 YOU LOST 300, 800 WOUNDED

Attached: 1521845448154.png (1600x1200, 2.5M)

they arent
but turks are ugly deformed mongrels

yes
from Greece
you muslim shitskin

you sound legit mentally ill, and that's a real achievement on this website. Try not to get more proxies banned pls, someone might have used them for something productive

you are a manipulative turkish shitskin
most muslims are sneaky people

>Anatolian Greeks who are a mix of Armenians and Anatolians with 0.2% actual mainland greek heritage somehow managed to "Greek" Turkey?

Apparently yes, considering you're literally greco-asian mutts.

Attached: main-qimg-7ef5bf4fe0c525f68ab5815cd9bd1601.png (1600x1440, 515K)

lolol but Muh Greek Kebab, we invented anything and everything like fire, toilet paper and tire. Why no one believes me?

Oh that's what you meant by kebab. You can consider it greek if you want but lots of people put meat on a stick in grilled it everywhere from East Asia to Europe.

see there's no shift towards Greeks (probably Balkan samples considering average Greek clusters with Arabs because Anatolian Greeks make up 60% of your pop)

also uzbeks are more mong influenced than Turkmens.

Attached: Central Asian PCA plot.png (2067x1317, 891K)

Wasn't the reason they lost being due to being barely bankrupt since the 1890s?

Truth hurts bruh

I go to Greek Store and I see kebab, baklava, dolma, etc all Turkish food. I'm like Greeks got TURKED.COM for realzz

>hurr durr

economy does not affect battles. war=/=battle.

they lost because of their shit tactics.

I know Greeks did it but do you seriously believe nobody grilled meat on a stick before?

You seem like a pretty angry person. And that looks like quite a scientific and anthropologically thorough article you posted there. Wonderful job.

Turkmens being closer to europeans than uzbeks doesn't mean Turks = turkmen. It literally confirms that turks are greek-turkmen mutts since you are about halfway between europe and turkmens on every graph

>Greek
there was no such thing as Greek in Anatolia

Anatolian Greeks are hellenized Ancient Anatolians and Armenians

It's okay Convertoglu, just accept it.

Are you the zerg from /balk/? Want to go troll bulgarians? Waste of our effort in this shitshow thread

No thanks bruh, poor as fuck, got TURKED.COM, no one respects, steals peoples food. Nothing to be jealous.
Alexander was great but greeks, meh ahahahaa.

They were eating too much kebab, had to take bathroom breaks and lines occurred for waiting to shit. They lost

What Turks? We're talking about the 17th century BC. The wikipedia excerpt you posted said humans have done it for possibly a million years.

Greeks have been colonizing anatolia since antiquity. But even if they weren't, that still wouldn't explain the plot I posted where you're closer to greeks and europeans than any central asian group, even if turkmens are closer. You're literally mongrels.

I'm sorry i couldn't hear you

what were you saying, rapebaby?

Could you please point out your country on this map?

Attached: Turkish Empire.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

Well, economy is one of the factors, but yeah, you're right. I think the real reason was because the Greek king was a bit of a retard and was constantly interrupting military orders, thus fucking themselves up.

Greeks also are the first that walk too. They took the first dumb too. Like ever, so respect.

Why are Turks so based and superior?

>What went wrong
nationalism turns people into brainlets
proof: read the thread

based janny

Attached: 1511242669905.png (695x594, 48K)

kek @ this image

Attached: 1521282889030.jpg (650x488, 63K)

Greeks have never won a war against the Turks.

We have been kicking Greeks' skulls in since 1040s.

We reduced their country to a meme peninsula with tiny population

Attached: Battle of Manzikert.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

>have to ban iki to contain him
weak janny

THEN WHAT IS ???????

you are a manipulative muslim shitskin

mankind was born in Greece

Yeah, I've been looking a bit about the Byzantine wars. At first, they were getting fucked, Manzikert made them lose all of Anatolia which was the mark in which the empire was fucked (they also begged the Pope for help kek).
Though it is true that in the XII century they were starting to reconquer Anatolia (mainly because the Mongols fucked the Turks). That was until the 4th crusade happened and reduced them to a meme nation.
What is the moral of the story? Never trust wh*tes

turks are rape babies
you stupid muslim shitskin

turks are subhumans you tatar filth

they did you muslim subhuman

it is that kelly guy

>Though it is true that in the XII century they were starting to reconquer Anatolia
With the help of crusaders

Byzantines unironically didn't do a shit to reconquer Anatolia because they were too afraid of Turks (only exception is Trebizond they started a revolt against Seljuk Turks and won)

Turks unironically fought more against Germans in Anatolia than Byzantine Greeks. Germans even once managed to sack Turks' capital once but they sustained lots of casualties due to guerilla warfare and Germans forgot that Central Anatolia is a big steppe

Kelly hates iki? They're like the two most autistic people on Sup Forums (and they both consider themselves greek - coincidence?) I thought they'd like each other

the average Greek was always physically superior to muslim shitskins

they just got outnumbered by subhumans like you

The funny part is that the crusades started because the Byzantines were scared of the Turks capturing Constantinople. Funny how in the end this backfired massively.

Attached: 1395099422743.jpg (262x189, 8K)

its not funny
crusaders made islam to a world religion
and shitskins breed like rats

But i forgot one battle: Battle of Myriokephalon, 100 years after Battle of Manzikerts the Greeks finally managed to grow some balls and started a war to conquer Asia minor back

guess what happened

Byzantines were trapped in a valley and Turks literally just crushed the entire Greek army with boulders and rocks

Greeks never attacked Anatolia again

Attached: Fake Romans gettign btfo.jpg (751x1063, 233K)