I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmpw8ZCg588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

AND GOT SO FAR

Why is my asshole so itchy?

after a week like this and he's still behind, i dont know maybe this country deserves to die

>waida middib. dad graff!

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN"T EVEN MATTER

Hes not behind tho, hes now ahead look.

man, the debates aint even happened , or wikileaks and he's ahead in lots more polls...........its over for that Grandma person.

What?

WHEN I WAS

I GOT SO FAR

IN THE END

BLACK LIVES DIDN'T MATTER

reuters and LA times are skeweed

he's behind

*sees flag* OUT OUT OUT

A YOUNG BOY
MY FATHER
TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
TO JOIN THE TRUMP PARADE

Are the debates going to be a trap like that one fox debate?

Trump was down seven a week ago in their poll, faggot. Is IDP/TIPP, Fox, Gravis, and Rasmussen all republican biased too, polls where is Trump is within the margin of error?

ON A COLD WINTER MORNING

IN THE TIME BEFORE THE LIGHT

Every poll released has been at least +7 dem

don't be a pussy, scratch it with a piece of rebar

kek, even with 15 other republican candidates in rigged debates, Trump still overwhelmed them all. No big deal. "I only tell the truth, lobbyists".

(((my greatest ally)))

Record Uncorrected, commencing correction immediately.

can i just say these pepes disturb me

like he's a frog and putting him on a human is just kind of weird

fuck, whoever picks up that organ is waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing some

Clearly rigged
The red line is bad guyz, bad guyz cant win

I want you to have this rare one, please, just take it

they are good people :)

>polls show that Clinton is ahead
>pffft the polls are fake and rigged anyway
One week passes
>the same exact polls show trump is ahead
>Fuck yeah!!! We knew it the entire time

Are you people fucking retarded? Are the polls legit or are they not? You can't pick and choose when it's convenient

Oh wait, you can because you're grasping at straws to find trump support when he's losing in virtually every swing state, and somehow creating new swing states that didn't even exist before (Arizona, nc)

You people need to have some self awareness, damn

inb4 they find out how to make him 10% behind again adjust all previous polling accordingly :)

>Mexican intellectual still praying Trump loses

Well, it is factually true that as soon as Trump was leading in the polls about a month ago, the pollers "changed the way they conduct polls". They all admit it. So, if Trump is leading in these ever more rigged polls, it may very well mean he's winning by a landslide.

no argument. just memes.

They aren't legit because they oversample democrats and women, both of which vote for Clinton much more than Trump. This probably isn't legit in that sense, but people are cheering because Trump is up in a poll that SHOULDN'T have him ahead.

wtf i hate polls now

The polls are rigged. Reuters changed their polling methodology at the end of the DNC convention. And now Trump is ahead of Hillary even though the polling is rigged to help Hillary.

It means she literally and objectively has no chance

>Sup Forumsls rigged to be +dem in sampling populations
>Therefore makes it look like Trump is doing worse than what he is
>Despite that he STILL is on top

lmao I'm an American in Cancun for vacation

You wouldn't know what that is because there's no vacation from papa's tobacco farm in good ol' bama, right?

if the polls are rigged then the election will be too

We dont grow tobacco in Alabama. Im an engineer at a missile research facility.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit.

These polls are conducted, and have always been conducted, via randomly selected landline telephone numbers. It's not possible to intentionally over sample any demographic.

Give me one source that says they hanged their methodology.

You can't, faggots.

straight from NYT website

Hillary is boned

They likely tried to rig Brexit and failed, there may be a chance for us as well.

???

PUT MY FINGERS INTO MY
youtube.com/watch?v=jmpw8ZCg588

polls weigh different demographics based on what they think turnouts will be like, you can look up a given polls methodology yourself they're made public by all reputable pollsters

No, because a large amount of the British parliament supported it because despite our fascist like cctv, we're not nearly as corrupt as congress. parliament has lots of bantz

half the republican party hates trump. about 2 thirds of parliament backed brexit.

>It's not possible to intentionally over sample any demographic.

Yes, it is. Where do you think they get the fucking phone numbers from?

They do it by registered voters if they sample randomly they might get an unbalance of one political group.

You say Reuters rig their polls..well thats quite worrying..im a trader and me and thousands of traders depend on them to provide accurate financial information..where does that leave us?

(((I HAD TO FALL)))

kek, they couldnt keep up the charade anymore and just had to show an actual poll

Either dead broke or waiting for another bail out.

Election voting in America is decentralized though. Each state conducts their own election. It would be a lot harder to rig because of this, since they'd have to rig each individual state individually. The thing to worry about is those rumors that homeland security is going to take over the election counting

>one poll

This proves nothing, Drumpf has still been destroyed.

Wait, what do you even call someone who is beaten by a literal cuckold? Is Drumpf a cucks cuck?

itt: people who have no fucking idea how polls work at all

You realize they are rigging the polls so that no one is surprised by the rigged election

>These polls are conducted, and have always been conducted, via randomly selected landline telephone numbers. It's not possible to intentionally over sample any demographic.

Oh yes, and everyone knows that every single American household has a landline phone these days.

Yes sir, there is no possible way this could result in a biased sample. None at all.

Orly? Is that why the DNC emails show the Democrats conspiring with CNN and NBC, etc. to show more pro-Clinton news cycles than Bernie cycles?

You really believe that polling, one of the most influential aspects of the American elections, isn't going to be tampered with to produce more favor towards one candidate over another?

You really think we live in that unicorn and rainbows world where the media isn't biased and polling is totally fair?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

This is surprisingly accurate if any financial or trader cuck was being honest

No its you, its not random you fucking idiot

Pollsters always make polls early on favored to people who they want to win. When debates come around, they change it to who actually has a higher chance of winning so their reputation isn't hurt.

Reuters is racist so no wonder they rigged the polls for Trump.

This

Its very simple

Why do you think hillary is spending a fortune and literally buying a army of psycologist and professionals to help hwr with a debate with someone who "cant" win like "drumpf" does she know something you all dont?

a poll stacked against him.

Can you understand what it means to win in polls that are rigged against you?

This guy gets it. I'd also like to apologize on behalf of my country for Trump. He's a loudmouth and doesn't speak for rational Americans, sorry if he offended you.

(((hey if i convert to Judaism will my local synagogue give me the basics on white genocide and give me a desert eagle?)))

>call during work hours
>get a housewife 90% of the time
>WOW LOOK EVERY HOME IS DEMOCRAT

I love how they try to make 4 points look like a gigantic lead.

See>i dont understand trends

Yeah sure thing pal

Thanks for seeing things his way pal.

Rare flag

lmaffo, scared little spic, doesn't know the reuters poll was COOKED +10-15% dems and now they literally cannot rig it any more and trump is on top...

you fuckwit

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

If it was biased towards those with landlines, it'd actually give Trump an edge because older people, white people, people with more cash tend to have landlines.

Get of my Tuvan ass-flute playing board.

You have to go back

Democrats are being oversampled. If Trump is leading by 1%, in reality he is probably leading by 5-8%.

Plus the leader of labour happened to be a madman who refused to campaign in any meaningful way and implied to his shadow cabinet that he voted for Brexit.

For context, that's kinda like a big time Democrat implying the voted for Trump.

THE POLLS WERE GONNA SHOW ME

THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND

What is this?

I AINT THE ONCE THAT'S POLLING AHEAD

one*

I AIN'T NO WAYS TIRED

Dont you have a dog to eat?

HE WAS LOOKIN KINDA BIG WITH HIS RED TIE AND HIS WIG AND A MAGA HAT ON HIS FOREHEAD

>This proves nothing

Reuters is the most accurate news source period. this is kind big

Rare fag

>You can't pick and choose when it's convenient
Yes, we can, because America is land of freedom unlike your shitskins shithole.

It's more like if they were biased it would be against him, not for him. And it's clear that they are.

BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUNNN

They've been steadily upping their Dem sampling to try to keep up, they were at like 45% last time I checked, if Trump is still winning they're fucked.