Should I start this show? Does it live up the hype?

Should I start this show? Does it live up the hype?

Only if you're into reddit

This. BB is overrated shit.

> it is the best series you will ever see

I would say skip S5 because the show turns full reddit at that point.

>hurr durr reddit
kys

go back friend

>tfw watched it when it aired and all these years later I still don't know who Isaac Schrader is

it is a great show that becomes a good show near the end and i dont know what your impression of the hype is so i cant say

It's high quality all the way through, good character development, dialogue etc.

its the best drama ever made

Better Call Saul is better

>reddit show

Reddit comment

Jesus Christ, people actually think this

Why didn't Walt just accept the money from his millionaire college buddy in season 1 to pay for chemo?

real men don't accept charity.

Besides muh honor, wasn't the point of the show that he's actually a cunt that enjoyed being a druglord?

Because he deeply hates them.
This is why he didn't kill them at the end but make their lives a huge suffering by making them think that they are always on the watch of paid assassins.

why do people suddenly hate breaking bad on this board?

newfags?

That would never work though. Billionaires don't cower from some potential assassins because they are always a potential target because of their wealth. They would immediately go to the police and tell them what Walt said. 200 grand, west of the mississippi etc. The police would soon find out that the threat was bogus. Walts death would confirm this. They would hire the best security money can buy, like literally ex-Delta Force operatives and live somewhat afraid and cautious for a year.

Is it worth a watch? Yes.
However it suffers from quite a bit of unmotivated behaviour- characters doing nonsensical shit just to advance the plot.

Also, Skyler is literally the most annoying and least sympathetic character on earth.

Why does Sup Forums hate season 5 again, I agree that the villains were much lamer than Gus but I feel it portrayed Walts comeuppance pretty well.