If Asians on average have a higher IQ, then why are whites considered "the master race"?

If Asians on average have a higher IQ, then why are whites considered "the master race"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMO6Zwr4q9w
youtu.be/PbFE4Qs9f2I
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites are slightly less intelligent, but far more emotionally balanced.

No

because asians have no soul, little creativity, and and prefer rule despots

Highest IQ is wonderful but being asian has other downsides. I probably wouldn't prefer to be white if given the choice but they cool. High ENOUGH in the IQ department with some other plusses. Maybe the best general purpose race.

China has a country of over a billion people. Imagine a country of a billion Germans. They would rule the world. Britain, and then America ruled the world with a fraction of that number of guys. The Chinese invented gun powder, and the printing press. They used them to make fireworks and playing cards. Gunpowder REVOLUTIONIZED European warfare. The printing press revolutionized the spread of knowledge and information through books and newspaper on a level similar to what the internet has done in our time. To do this never even occurred to the Chinese.The japs have only been using written language for a bit over a thousand years. They just didn't make a written language, and when they did, they stole their system from the chinks.
Think of what places are nice to live today, other than white, european countries. Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan. Hong Kong was advanced under British Rule. Japan and South Korea under European investors and American guidance. They literally can't do anything of civilizational value on their own.
if asians are so smart, then why are they so stupid

Success.

Because asians haven't done as much as whites with their superior intelligence, so this higher intelligence of them is questionable.

Asians didn't bother conquering the rest of the world

white people consider themselves the master race.
that's almost mustarbation

dont be stupid

ashkenazi jews are the master race

Germany has always been a savage nation of savage people. They haven't accomplished anything historically, except be "We Wuz Kangz" trash under Hitler.

I'm guessing that pic is us Asians. For legal immigration I think we at least try to let in the best and the brightest, so that could skew the numbers.

There are plenty of retarded Asians. Hell just look at the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia.

Although I will say that in general Asians are very intelligent people.

Whites are more creative and empathetic. Asians aren't bad though, just missing "soul" for lack of a better term.

That bell curve for Whites is flatter with the average being 100, meaning that you have a lot of dumb whites abut also a lot of smart ones. The bell curve for Asians is narrower, meaning that they tend to cluster around the average. The average Asian is smarter than the average White, but there are more genius Whites. Also, Whites have a higher verbal IQ whereas Asians have higher non-verbal IQs, which is why Asians tend to be STEM-loving Autists.

Because of opium and atomic bombs

To put it simply: asians have a higher iq on average, but it is very concentrated. The bell curve for whites is more spread out, so more geniuses. Also more idiots, sadly.

I heard whites have a flatter IQ curve in comparison to Asians such that their tendencies for genius IQ are higher. Is that true? Might explain why some Europeans were insanely good at math (Euler, Gauss, etc)

I understand your point, but I think that's a bit of an understatement. Look at the accomplishments of nazi-era scientists under the Americans and the Russians. Their contributions to nuclear weapons and space travel are pretty notable. Would you really dispute that a country with the size and population of China would be incredibly more successful and powerful than one filled with Chinese?

Blacks have their str high and int low, Asians are all int and nothing else. Humans are the balanced race.

>yuroweebs

>test-taker fetishism
>implying ayy lmaos are not the master race
It goes in all fields.

Bell curves are not the same among Asians and Whites. Asians are more clustered near around 105-110 IQ range. On the other hand, Whites, despite being at 100 IQ on average, are far less clustered around the average and thus have more genius level people.

this

cause they built civilization, modern technology, and the processes of fair governance. Nothing beats results.

Humans are a species.

Whites can innovate, design, discover. Asians are smart but they can only copy Western designs for the most part.

i get the impression that asians simply don't give a heck

Two things:
>Bias. Of course we consider ourselves superior.
>We kicked everyone's asses and objectively rule the world.

My two cents:
>Asians got BTFO'ed historically but are most certainly biologically superior, arguably even culturally superior
>Ashkenazi Jews are objectively and undisputably the Supreme Master Race

insecure whitey "hurrr durrr asians have no soul no creativity"

If IQ varies by race, why wouldn't other traits? Why have whites invented by by far the most shit? Why have whites made the most contributions to the arts? Whites seem to disproportionately create things.

Now, asians do have higher IQs. This is almost entirely due to being better at spatial pattern recognition on average. This is an important trait. We can expect and see asians being disproportionately competent at a variety of jobs.

This also doesn't mean that asians can't be creative. We are only talking about distributions.

We don't have good empirical ways to measure creativity or business sense or lots of things that we know exist. It seems like, from working backwards and looking at past accomplishments, that whites have better distributions of these skills.

Obviously these things need to be studied more.

>Germany has always been a savage nation of savage people.
I don't want to take that from Anglos.
Germans have been all about law and order, while anglos have been about extortion and greed.
And don't get me started on French and Belgian colonization in Africa.

Yes. Asians sperg out and eat dogs.

>We are so smart

T. Asianmasculinity

Japan certainly is an impressive country. Its recent history shows at as the tier one asian country, definitely.

[citation needed]

please always back up claims with data, thanks. Peer-reviewed at that.

>no sources
anyone can make a graph

Whites innovate

Whites are the world's greatest creators, Asians are the best recreators. Anything novel that whites may invent will be easily copied by an Asian. They're very good at learning what is already known but they're not innovators.

What have the French ever done thats demonstrated creativity? Shitty pretentious films and the downfall of representational art.

You eat dogs and reverse over children you hit with your cars to make sure they are dead.

You also harvest humans for organs.

Face it slant, you have atrophied little raisin souls.

Perfect combination of physical advantages and IQ ?

white and jews account for virtually all math, science and medical discoveries, and also account for virtually all competent chess players

theres not a single element on the table of elements that was discovered by a non-white or a non-jew

because we walked on the moon

ask a chinese person if chinese people have souls

japs are no different except they pretend not to be

>why are whites considered "the master race"?

Asians lack creativity for the most part. The copy a lot of white designs. They are also more inclined to be a society of lemmings than whites.

it's called intangibles

because Asians are ugly.

I think your statement is very inaccurate. I think reproduction and repeating are very different from learning. Asians have particularly high rote memory, which gives them a particular talent for math and remembering things. It gives them no boost to understanding things. Think of all the faggot liberal university students who repeat mommy professor's gospel without questioning it. Now remember that this is the thing Asians have the greatest talent for, and a lot of those people are white. Not so smart any more, huh? Asians wouldn't know an invention with amazing technological potential if it punched them in the face and knocked all their crooked yellow teeth out.

yes but there's still no data for the claims, just shoddy graphs being thrown around in the debate.

>implying emotions are a good thing

there is no such thing as a soul

if emotions aren't useful, then why is the most advanced species in the world so controlled by them

Indians are Asians and have more soul than anyone

From US test scores, asians seem to be disproportionately of high intelligence. Now the asian populations of the US are obviously not representative of their racial/ethnic countries. You would expect American asians to be smarter on average.

For instance, California is about 10% asian, and its flagship state school, UC Berkeley, is about 40% asians. That is 4X overrepresentation. Some of this is due to asians being discriminated against by other schools, but that wouldn't change the main point. There are a lot of very intelligent asians.

3500BC-500BC, Middle-eastern people ruled the world and considered themselves the master race
500BC-500AD, white Europeans ruled the world, considered the master race
500AD-1600AD Asians ruled the world
1600AD+ Europeans ruled the world

Socio-economic events > Race

shut it mountain jew

youtube.com/watch?v=kMO6Zwr4q9w

not a nigger

This has been my experience in engineering as well. Asians are like computers: very good at executing a set of instructions, but are generally terrible at things like project management or design where they need to actually think. Great students, thoroughly mediocre engineers.

Pretty tangible to me.

>Hispanic
>race

Whoever made OP's pic has a low IQ

youtu.be/PbFE4Qs9f2I

Most Asian IQ results are dishonest as fuck. They either just cheat on tests, or they exclude the vast majority of the country and only include high scorers on tests.

Go to any village in Asia. Whether it's in China, Japan, Korea or some other bum fuck country. You'll meet some retarded as fuck people. But these are the kinds of people who don't get included in these kind of metrics.

Some whites consider whites to be the master race. Some asians consider asians to be the master race.

I personally think that it is fine with any given member to have pride in his race and to consider it the 'master race'. In fact, I find it a bit sad when that is not the case.

That is data. That is the only data that is possible. We don't have good empirical ways to label people as having scientific, artistic, or business creativity. All we can do is work backwards and count up past accomplishments. Every time anyone does this, it becomes clear that whites are overrepresented. Majorly overrepresented. Jews are absurdly overrepresented.

As I stated, here , no one should say asians can't be creative. Many are. But it sure seems like white people are overrepresented in creative accomplishments.

>its a reel masterrace thread

Also i don't agree with the video that we should call Americans dumbasses cause i'm american and america has done a lot for the world. But the video itself is pretty right that hispanic is not a race

Chinks are fucked yeah but souls still don't exist. I'd reckon the difference in stddevs of the curves is greatly exaggerated by Sup Forums, and probably doesn't deviate too much from that of the ashkenazi jews, which have the highest avg. IQs.

>3500BC-500BC, Middle-eastern people ruled the world and considered themselves the master race
>500BC-500AD, white Europeans ruled the world, considered the master race
>500AD-1600AD Asians ruled the world
you have a funny definition of "ruled the world", eh bud?

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm

>From US test scores, asians seem to be disproportionately of high intelligence.

People moving to countries like US are the most intelligent part of the population. The same in Spain, our best engineers and doctors are working in US, but they aren't representative of my country.

I can confirm what many anons in this thread have stated.
I lived in East Asia for 7 years.
My IQ was formally measured at 135 (yes, I know that's everyone's IQ on Sup Forums).
I found I was smarter than large majority of Asians,
but I rarely ran into complete idiots. They were almost all fairly intelligent.

Personally I think it's a cultural thing. Asians by and large are far less individualist than people from the West and put a greater emphasis on cooperation and teamwork. This has the effect of stifling ideas since many are far less willing to step forward and challenge accepted orthodoxy. An example of this is the way the two cultures treat their elderly, in Asian societies respect for elders is deeply ingrained and deference must be shown even if said elder is a total jackass. The West in the other hand doesn't revere them so much and thus is free to publicly entertain thoughts that go against the cultural grain and the ideas offered by their elders.

Asians might have a higher IQ but the variation is extremely limited. Whites can be either retarded or extremely smart. The idiots run the farms while the smart ones generally ruled politics or businesses.

Just because the most advanced species has a certain trait, doesn't mean that trait is good. Computers are far more efficient than humans and they don't have emotions.

Well, the civilized world of the time

Whites have the most stat points.

How is this not obvious?

That's China you dumb yank

Chinese people are even hated by ethnic Chinese living elsewhere, gaining the name Mainlanders

Asians might be able to learn Western mathematics, but when was the last time you saw an asian innovate? They're like computers, they can't do anything they're not programmed to.

with selective breeding and genius sperm banks, everyone can be intelligent and we can stop this dick measuring contest among racial groups.

Asians never ruled the world.

Because whites are also physical capable.

I don't think they have the same drive to rule. The English conquered the world from their tiny island. Japan could have, but didn't.

More poo per square kilometer maybe.

Intelligence isn't the only thing that matters. There's also raw physical strength, kindness, finesse, skill, hand-eye coordination, etc.

Asking this question would be like asking, why aren't blacks considered the master race when they can jump the highest?

True. And most people don't trust Chinese IQ tests or those dumb wikipedia charts because they literally cheat at everything. However, academics have long held that countries like Japan have slightly higher IQs. You can look back to the 80s and American researchers thought Japanese IQs were around 103 on average, which is significantly higher than 100, actually.

>mongols

>m-muh cheaters
there is a visible rural-urban IQ gap in china (a good jump from ~100 in rural bumfuck areas to ~105 in cities up to ~120 in hong kong CBD). It very much aligns with the rest of east asia, including poor as shit mongolia that still has 101 as an average. Anecdotes aren't evidence.

I'm not even denying that, just saying that there is no data suggesting the specific spread differences in IQ (which by itself is only the best way to measure the abstract term of intelligence, but can't describe the all-around term).

They don't. Any meme that results in lumping Hmong and Japanese is automatically retarded.

Exactly how would you devise a fair and balanced way to test all Chinese, for example? including the starving hopeless ones?

Asians are also much more afraid of failure than whites.
Success often takes large gambles and many failures.

I'm a Hispanic but probably whiter than a lot of this board. I don't follow any of the spic memes, I keep my nose to my work, and aim to provide for myself. I made it to valedictorian of my class of 500 (≈90% white Caucasian) and always aimed to be the best person I can be. There is no one Hispanic race, there's a spectrum of people who are Hispanic. I'm not denying there's some Hispanics who fill in the stereotype, but there's plenty more who don't.

Whites invent the wheel
Asians make it better and more efficient. Simple as that

lol

>Germans took over the Roman empire dumb ass beady eye fagatron

Have you opened a history book? That's why.

creativity.

>Germans aren't greedy
hahahahhahahahahahhaha
where the fuck do you live?

You need to watch the video "Do Africans really have 70 IQ?" It corrects your points.

Space travel is an almost entirely german invention.

>Either way, there is no evidence to support such a difference in spread. I'm afraid we will have to look elsewhere for an explanation.

Top kek, seems like I was right. It's a proposed theory nonetheless, but no data behind it. Read through things before posting em the next time paco. Not even defending chinks, but refraining from posting inaccurate graphs would greatly improve the quality on this board

Again, no one trusts tests that aren't even properly normed. American IQ scores have constantly been reformed about every 20 years to keep 100 as the median. Where are the Chinese even norming these tests? No one trusts these test numbers for very good reasons.