What comics do you think will be regarded as classics in the future, Sup Forums?

What comics do you think will be regarded as classics in the future, Sup Forums?

Ultimate Spider-Man, Daredevil and Alias.

Grayson

Not Multiversity that's for sure

This, I think.

Seconding

Pleb

Saga
Baltimore

Honest.

For better or for worse.

You take that back user!

I have no problem with Ms. Marvel or Gotham Academy but they wont be classics in the comic community anymore than BoP is.

The Vision
Shade the Changing Girl
I honestly can't name another currently or recently coming out that'd fit. Rebirth is all pretty by-the-numbers and uninventive, and stuff like Ultimates is kneecapped by events.
Oh, uh, Foolkiller will probably end up as a forgotten gem? Otherwise...

The best thing DC has done all year.

Sixpack and Dogwelder. It's a spinoff of a classic itself.

Mediocre as fuck

Prieststroke will remain a hidden gem because it's not a nostalgia title like other rebirth, while for others, it'll be remembered as a part of a line that's known for nostalgia

Bendis plz

seconding.

My niggas.

How about some inconvenient truths?

Third

It hasn't been cancelled yet?

No, and it's Didio's favorite comic that's running, it'll get 12 issues for sure.

Low-hanging fruit, but you know it's true.

Shit, you're right.
Also Court of Owls.

they're kind of already considered "must-read" batman stories though aren't they?

I'd put Death of the Family or Endgame over it. In terms of which will be more popular, not which is better.

I know own this is "bendis plz" bait but I genuinely thought those comics were great.

The entire Mignolaverse will be a classic.

I wouldn't put death of the family over anything

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEQUEL TO COWARD BRUBAKER

This'll be like the life and times of scrooge mcduck by the time its over.

I think Hush is more or less already considered a classic.

Well let's just go ahead and round this out with King's final installment in this spiritually connected trilogy.

You know this will be

Deathstroke by priest depending on how this judas contract remake goes can already be considered a classic in the works

black hammer imo