Be honest, how many of you anons actually legit miss the F4 together?

Be honest, how many of you anons actually legit miss the F4 together?

I do and I'm being honest.
Do you find the thought implausible?

You have no fucking idea. I always took them for granted and now that they're gone, I've finally realised how much I loved them.

Just needed to know for curiosity sake. I mean, for me? its depressing seeing Ben & Johnny alone and trying to get by somehow while Reed is busy being Multiverse god while his wife and the FF kids and Owen keep him company. Plus not seeing the F4 anywhere in sight sorta leaves a hole in there.

That Hickman arch was my first proper introduction. And, i know this word has no proper meaning, found it to be really "epic".

I don't care much for the F4, though it's weird how Reed and Sue are missing from the universe.

Though I bet half the faggots who whine about MUH FFFF don't give a shit and are just looking for a reason to bitch @ Marvel.

A weird answer...
I miss them, but I'm happy they're gone.

Nobody at Marvel these days could do the series justice. I'm just glad I have the old stuff to read, and the knowledge that for now, the FF has been left unmolested by Bendis.

I miss Sues 90s outfit. It gave me a few erections back in the 90s when I was a kid

I've never been a fan of the Fantastic Four, but at least they aren't going through some X-Men tier shit right now.
Hell, Johnny is even in a pretty good book right now which more than you can for some of the older Marvel characters

I'm not a F4 fan, but I really feel bad for them.
>Reed, Sue, Franklin and Valeria are living an happy ending, but no character is allowed to know it
>Ben and Victor are being written by Bendis
>Johnny is with the Inhumans
It just doesn't feel right having the first family separated.
Also Breevort lying about sales and blaming the fans was unforgivable

What happened to the Fantastic Four?

For the record: when I say pretty good book I am referring to Uncanny Avengers, not that shitty Inhumans book

I miss them and I'm not a fan of how they're split up right now
I'd rather have them all be in limbo together

Me too. I miss the 90's. Ninja chicks wore thongs and nobody cared. Life was good.

what happened to them? last time I heard of them sue was being a bitch and cucked reed with namor, reed on the other hand got super smart after the break up and tried to take over all the universes or something, he also had a big head or something

Reed became God. Sue, Valeria, Franklin, and the Future Foundation stayed with him to help with the whole "rebuilding the multiverse" thing.

No one knows what happened to them so most assume they're all dead, having sacrificed themselves during the Final Incursion to save everything somehow.

Ben joined up with the Guardians of the Galaxy for a bit and is now working for SHIELD. Johnny is banging Medusa and with the Unity Squad. Victor is now Iron Man. The Baxter Building was bought by Peter Parker and is now being using as the HQ for the Avengers.

Finally, the title "World's Greatest Comic Magazine" was given to Deadpool.

People stopped buying their comics

Not really. They sold extremely well under Hickman, and still managed to keep 2 books running concurrently under Fraction. Even when it went back to only one book under Robinson, it still consistently sold around 35k, which while not great is pretty thoroughly above the cancellation line.

You're thinking of Ultimate, fella

This desu
I miss them whenever I see about Johnny and Ben fucking around in shitty Universe-8 616, but I generally don't feel like their absence has much effect on 616 right now
Good for them, they're spared from the horrors of Marvel Now! 2.0

>Victor is now Iron Man

What the fuckign fuck

I miss Reed and Sue mostly.

They split up ALL of The Fantastic Four?

Reed and Sue are still together. They're just off with the kids and the rest of the Future Foundation in some pocket dimension or traveling the multiverse.

Would a Thing ongoing be too much to ask for?

Yeah I was just making fun of Reed's dialogue

You shouldn't make fun of autism, user. It's mean. Even if he is only self-diagnosed.

>they launch a new Marvel Two-in-One
>it's not a Thing team-up book
How mad would you be?

The Year One OGN were meant to be semi-canon

Me.

Honestly I'd drop the autism thing like a hot potato. Mental illness as a superpower is fucking stupid and Reed can be distracted and a little cold without having a goddamn condition. Honest to God its a little offensive.

just get him away from bendis

I miss them.

They're in a better place

God I'm so upset the movie killed the fucking book.

That's a goddamn travesty.

In a fucking heart beat.

I trash talk marvel's current writing and their female solo's, but the fantastic four is the one group I could let this slide with (as long as they don't fuck with Reed and Sue's marriage to any degree beyond what we've had in the past)

I physically miss the group.

I started reading comics more right after Hickman's run ended. I've always wanted a new decent FF book to read

It was the First Family. Why would they get rid of their own founding forefathers? I guess we should just be happy they didn't make one of them gay or transform Johnny into a nigger just for the sake of being "politically correct."

Yeah but I've mostly given up on modern comics. There's a lot of old stuff I'm barely familiar with I've been revisiting.

I found someone on ebay who's selling every issue of Ultimate Fantastic Four in NM condition for 75 bucks. Do guys think it's worth it? I remember someone storytimed a decent chunk of the series a couple of years ago and I really enjoyed it

Yeah I do
I didn't really like Robinson's run tho
Read about half and stopped

>See comic
>Yes
>See F4
>Think Fallout 4
>Yes
>See blue jumpsuits in thumbnail
>YES
>Click thumbnail

: