Sonic SCANF no more scans comics

en.sonicscanf.org/news/regarding-comics/

>As many of you know, we have been uploading the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man comics on our website for fans to enjoy for free.

>Unsurprisingly, this is considered on almost any front illegal, as Archie Comic Publications Inc. is not making any profit from us.

>While we have been considering alternate methods to assist Archie, ultimately we came to a final decision.

>Out of respect for Ian Flynn and his team, we have decided to stop publishing the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics on our website.

>It would be unreasonable for us to continue uploading them without permission while they are suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>while they are suffering
What happened?

Disappointing but respectable.

man, the relationship between fans and Archie is unusually amicable.

Where the hell will I read Sonic comics, now ?

Here

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog

If you seriously have to ask then I don't know how to help you. There are many other places these comics can easily be found.

I guess they saw the direct sales which are falling hard.

This wasn't a C&D.

You could always try Comixology.

Huh.
That's pretty good of them. I respect their integrity, even if Archie deserves to die and have all its creators, licenses and properties acquired by someone else.

I think that's a result of the bad printing delays they had last winter. Sonic Mega Drive has been doing extremely well from what I understand.

Direct sales aren't where Archie is strong ever, which made Kaminski's constant attempts to focus on them so much dumber.

Love living under capitalistic fascism

It reminds me of that timen, when the youtuber Soniccomicworld had his account deleted thanks to Ian Flynn envolvment

That's what I mean. It wasn't required. That's very amicable of them.

Yeah, the government should just give everyone the same amount of everything, ugh

That is absolutely right

Lucky me, haven't kept up with comic for a year and just couple of days ago downloaded buncha comics.

>Direct sales
>Newstand sales
>Subscriptions
>Digital releases
>Trade releases
>Digest reprints
Between all of those, they should be doing fine. The higher ups at Archie are just incompetent sometimes.

t. 16 year old

Yeah, that's actually what I was saying. Archie sells much more in newsstands and subscriptions and digests than it does direct sales, but the editor for multiple books, Paul Kaminski, kept going after the direct market to the exclusion of anything else, and it was an incredibly stupid move.