Redesign thread

Redesign thread

Civil War suit with reflective eyes? I dig it.

Why is all marvel concept art better than the end product?

Is the company really THAT incompetent? Every redesign I see is superior.

The material of the suit also looks different.

Reasons like Executives going with what they think would be more accessible to the audience.

i started doing these guys to get me back into drawing again, theyre kinda redesigns
if anyone wants i did colour swaps/suit changes for a few of them and a few spidey bad guys too that i could post

There's something about your art that I like, post more.

I love designs like these because while not good redesigns for mainline heroes, it's nice to see wild and crazy what ifs

The lack of eyeholes would all but be a dead giveaway that Daredevil is blind.

His secret identity is already a mess, so I wouldn't think he'd care if some mook figured out he's blind.

thanks, by the way

i dislike this symbiote suit actually i need to re do it

oh i did re do it
...still need to do a better one tho

i really liked that one spidey suit

Maybe he could add spaces in the helmet for eyes, but fill them with LEDs so he can look really god damn spooky when he comes up on people in the dark.

Stop making Daredevils costume intricate for fucks sake. Its one of the sexiest costumes in its simplicity. He should remain bodypaint mode.

Theres nothing better.

Im currently doing a goblin too (always preferred hob)
i could post the individual villains too if anyone want to see em

oh man, i love how the logo goes over both sides like that

I like the Thor

Looks like if they redesigned Spidey in the 70s to look like Spider-Woman

The problem isnt that some mook will know, the problem is that it'll eventually become common knowledge, then people like The Hand would takr even more advantage. The current DD run went over that, as soon as one of his opponents figured out he was blind, DD was toast.

shouldve inversed the other suit before i posted

also did some dc too
heres some flash

Oh, that's pretty neat.

>Why is all marvel concept art better than the end product?

>Implying

>a backpack

Get that shit out of here

>That far left one

really like that gatchaman vulture, post the villains dude.

Literally all Disney concept art is better than the finished product

But Dr. Connor's class.

I'm a sucker for superhero jackets.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the bottom right smile. That alone looks terrifying desu

Despite the stupidity of leaving your fingerprints everywhere, I really did like this design as a take on Peter first experimenting at being Spider-man

If you really wanted to make that design work on a practical level, you could just explain that they have some transparent "finger gloves" or something.

I dig the silver centurion coloured one!
You're art style is ace by the wsy, there's just something sweet and chill about it.

Neat stuff. Do you have a site, a tumblr, deviantart, or anything where you post your work?

All I can see is the orange peel smile from the godfather.

I love everything about this iteration of Batman. It combines many aspects of the character from multiple versions and creates it's own "distinctly smallville" version. Part of the reason it's so baller is that the costume incorporates black grease paint, a modified next generation batsuit built with a red solar lamp built into the Bat Logo.

Posting other trivia about this version.
According to Bryan Q. Miller, Bruce Wayne has been The Batman for a couple years longer, around the time Clark started being the Red-Blue Blur and is "between year 5 and 10". He later revealed on Twitter that Bruce Wayne first became Batman at the age of 20, when Clark started High School in 2001.
Bruce's age is on par with Oliver, Lex[ and Dinah Lance, making him 30–32 years old by Effigy.
According to Miller, Bruce does not take the Green Arrow, Oliver Queen, seriously Ironically, Oliver essentially replaced Bruce in the TV series since Batman could not be used.

According to Miller's twitter, if you were to hear Bruce's Batman voice, it would sound almost identical to Christian Bale's Batman voice from The Dark Knight Trilogy.