SPREAD THIS FUCKING VIDEO SEND IT TO TRUMP ASAP

>Bill Clinton, Build a wall, Throw out Illegal Immigrants, Secure our borders, Deport all Criminal Aliens, Dont Hire them! Standing Ovation!

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o&feature=youtu.be

Original video with no text

youtube.com/watch?v=7hSBtgugeUk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&index=2&list=FLy-niIPVu2XQQNucc2CEXdQ
spectator.org/42211_true-origins-financial-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/09/AR2006110900147.html
govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/s190
youtu.be/hV4hrZueNZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110th_United_States_Congress
youtube.com/channel/UCGYHndr-_XKZhly4xzC1eeg
hotair.com/archives/2008/09/17/mccains-attempt-to-fix-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-in-2005/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting this idea from last thread

Trump should turn this into an ad.

Just put "Clinton endorses Trump's immigration policy " and let that video role

WHO NEEDS ILLEGALS WHEN I BRING IN FOREIGN WORKERS TO REPLACE AMERICANS.

T. DONALD TRUMP

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE POL

TO YOUR MEME STATIONS!!!!!!

When will Sup Forums mods finally get around to instituting a Canada-wide IP ban?

Why doesn't this have more replies?

Remember folks the goals is for Trump to turn this into an ad.

Just put "Clinton endorses Trump's immigration policy " and let that video roll.

FPBP
THIS
SOMEBODY MAKE IT HAPPEN

20 years ago.
Also trump is a clown

PREVIOUS BREAD:

>tries to make every thread about him
Jesus my man tone the autism down. somewhere someone is bashing obama so you probably need to get on that.

Ignore and hide the Leaf poster.

Clear CTR shill do not let him/her derail this thread.

Bump

Add this to it.

There's a big difference between politics and business you sperg.

As a CEO you do what is best for your companies bottom line. Even if that means doing something you might personally disagree with IE hiring immigrants over citizens.

As a politician you do what's best for the country.

If you think Trump is contradicting himself here it just shows you don't understand basic economics.

But...I thought this was racist...

BILL JUST EVOLVED YOU ALL! You're all so idiotic you can't even see this. Bill Clinton believed this back in the 90s. It's 2016 now, and Bill has EVOLVED like the rest of us.

Holy shit....AMAZING FIND!

Well done Dad.

>As a politician you do what's best for the country.
>country
>not gdp

I don't think you understand econ.

Lok'tar.

>Chriss-Dodd
Yes, they were in charge of the Federal housing market loans process, and they fucked up. They intentionally refused to let Congress investigate/regulate their own committee. What does your deflection have to do with that?

Again, watch: youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&index=2&list=FLy-niIPVu2XQQNucc2CEXdQ

explained here: The Democrats were "we dindu nuffin!!!" incarnate.

>what did Bush mean by this?
Bill said the same thing (scroll down, video of him saying it):
spectator.org/42211_true-origins-financial-crisis/

Also, neocuck globalist Bush is not applicable to the nationalist right.

>MFW the leaf will deflect from answering this this eternally.

What did the GOP mean by this?

All Trump needs to do now is to issue this as an add in all swing and southern states with a high hispanic population and watch Clinton melt in flames.

Fuck off leaf nigger.

>deflection

Like clockwork.

>big difference between politics anf business
So you finally admit Trump has no relevant experience finally?
Trump: he's just not ready.

Linguistic kill shot incoming... for Hillary's FBI troubles!

Harebrained Hillary!

Is it good? We need to make like the jews and repeat some kill shot words ad-nauseam.

Just imagine Katrina Pierson saying, "Hillary Clinton's harebrained management of classified information is a disqualifying error in the mind of every American who cares about the safety of our service mem and women!"

He was doing pretty well owning an entire press conference with the President of Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks

I already answered him

Wow that video. Let me get these right wing retard DINDU NUFFINs.

Republican president
Republican majority House of Representatives
Republican majority Senate
Republican Supreme Court
Republican administration

Please show me the Republican bill that somehow these 3 Democrats blocked even though the Republicans had majorities in both houses + the presidency.

Also what did President Bush mean by this?

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

here >and here >

Transcript:

>All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected, but in every place in this country are rightly disturbed by the LARGE numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more. By hiring a record number of new border guards. By deported twice as many criminal aliens as ever before. By cracking down on illegal hiring. By barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do MORE to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace, as recommended by the commission headed by former congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is WRONG and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it. *standing ovation*

What the actual fuck happened? Did people want strong borders back then but never got them?

>By deported twice as many criminal aliens as ever before. By cracking down on illegal hiring. By barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do MORE to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace, as recommended by the commission headed by former congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is WRONG and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

This is fucking gold.

People always wanted strong borders every since the days of Reagan. Reagan fucked up though and declared amnesty before securing borders hence the mess we have right now.

Bump

Wow he stood on stage and read a paper!
If that's the whole job it's an embarrassment to your country that so many people care who does it.
I mean the guy should run for Senate or some,maybe Governor of new york. I'm tired of American's putting all their money on a giant unknown based on staunchly contradictory statements. Unrealistic promises and a sheer lack of econ knowledge.

FROM THE LAST THREAD BECAUSE CANADA KEK IS STILL AT IT:

You ignore my replies but when I called Trudeau a woman elbower, I got your attention. You had to post pics of him hugging women because you are afraid of being anti woman. I got your attention again when I called you an anti semite. That seemed to warrant a lot of your defensiveness. You libs fear how people perceive you. Constantly in search for approval from your borg-like assimilation machine. Your weakness is vanity. Just like the conservative weakness is facts and rationality. That's why your weapon here is a bunch of skewed charts that you collected from your soros run media blogs. Suck my dick closet racist.

Republican president
Republican majority House of Representatives
Republican majority Senate
Republican Supreme Court
Republican administration

You're forgetting that:
>Chris Dodd (D)
>(((Barney Frank)))
>(((Chuck Schumer))) (D)
>all their staff (D)
Were the ones who controlled Federal housing loans oversight.

The Democrats controlled Congress from 2006-2008. John McCain and other Republicans gave speeches asking to investigate Frannie/Freddie, but they were shut-down and ignored by Nancy Pelosi (D) and Harry Reid (D). I know, because I watched it happen live on C-SPAN.

Democrats voted unanimously to not regulate Frannie/Freddie.

Again, watch: youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo because you don't seem to understand it.

Clinton and Bush were the same globalist cucks. Bill said the same thing as Bush about giving big houses to retards: spectator.org/42211_true-origins-financial-crisis/

(scroll down, literally a video of Bill Clinton saying it)

#stumped

Why is it always the leafs Sup Forums?

Should Hiroshima issue an IP ban for Canada?

I'll do this in the morning. If you can find any other great clips to include, put them in this thread. Maybe a trump speech that says the same

include this user

Put "The Clinton's endorse Trump's immigration policy"

Bumping because people working for his campaign browse here and this would actually be really good material.

Where is that faggot Milo when you need him?

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

For the good of the board I would be willing to make this sacrifice.

>Maybe a trump speech that says the same
Good idea to show the similarities. It would also help to show the media pundits calling Trump's rhetoric racist while also showing Clinton's speech. That way we highlight the hypocrisy of the media.

Trump creates jobs everywhere, and for everyone. It's in his blood.
If you're going to run the government like a business, Donald J Trump is the only choice.

TRUMP 2016

I will, but I'm going to spend some time making it look professional. I do this shit for a living. Any other ideas I'm open to, but just letting you know why I'm starting tomorrow instead of tonight.

gdp is part of what is best for the country though, don't see your point

>The Democrats controlled Congress from 2006-2008.

Wrong again bubba. There wasn't one day in 2006 where Democrats had a majority in Congress.

Your video was from 2003.

>Again, watch: youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&index=2&list=FLy-niIPVu2XQQNucc2CEXdQ

So again I ask you.

Please show me the Republican bill that somehow these 3 Democrats blocked even though the Republicans had majorities in both houses + the presidency.

You can't do it can you?

You could even do it tongue in cheer where it's like the dems criticizing Trump for stealing their platform.

>and for everyone.

For foreigners instead of Americans.

Trump finds foreigners superior to Americans.

Also if someone could vocaroo a few lines for VO. Make sure you don't sound like shit

Bill was always a Blue Dog democrat. Compared to his wife and Obama he is Barry friggin Goldwater. He always took whatever positions his polling said were most popular.

based

Is there anywhere we can view it just in case some anons miss the thread?

Bump

>there used to be a time when democrats and republicans could agree on something

TL;DNW

REV UP THOSE VOCAROOS

Everything was normal back then in the 90's. People were chill even when stuff like OJ was going on.

Now it's SJW this BLM that tranny this.

The only other thing is to SHARE IT WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Email....Twitter....whatever it fucking takes. That shit needs to air in every single swing state and any state with a substantial population of latinos.

I'll make a new YouTube channel and post the link. Gimme 15 mins. In the car

Work work

This as well. People need to know.

>Bill: This....cannot be..
>Trump: Sorry bill....your sacrifice will not be in vein.

>turn this into an ad
>turn this into an ad
>turn this into an ad

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/09/AR2006110900147.html

>Democrats Win Control of Congress
>Thursday, November 9, 2006
Wew lad. Explain that.

>show me the Republican bill

Written in 2005, but didn't reach vote until 2006.

>freely admits he used the system
>wants to change the system so that's unnecessary

ok

something need doing?

The test-control leaf sperg replied pretty quickly so it works, spread it around.

Whereyouwantmego?

We need to make separate ad for this.
Clinton supported racial profiling for Muslims

youtu.be/hV4hrZueNZk

>>Democrats Win Control of Congress
>>Thursday, November 9, 2006
>Wew lad. Explain that.

So you claim Democrats controlled Congress in 2006?

You know nothing about how your own fucking country works do you right wing retard?

You're destroying yourself.

You should be fucking embarrassed.

>>The Democrats controlled Congress from 2006-2008.

If you didn't drop out of elementary school, and took civics, you would know better.

I bet you don't even know where you blundered.

Also stop dodging my questions.

Also what did President Bush mean by this?

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

>Written in 2005, but didn't reach vote until 2006.

SO WHEN REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED CONGRESS

hey faggots please let this thread die and please don't waste time on making an awesome anti-hillary ad using these videos.

Now just let the thread die please and stop trying to defy your masters!

IS ANYBODY SUBMITTING VOCAROOS FOR THE AD?

Don't make the video too long. If we're going to share this on Twitter and Facebook ect people won't watch anything more than 5mins

Nice pic

I forecast a bloody miracle

3 main points for the night:

1. Obama wants to give ICANN (basically the keys to the internet) to the UN

2. Shillary BS'ed so hard on her FBI interview, Comey must be on the take if he bought those half-assed excuses she gave.

3. The Clintons are ok with getting tough on immigrants (and pretty much anything else) as long as it won't hurt them in the polls .

Wew lad. Explain that.

You've been destroyed.

This is capped.

Go back to elementary school.

Take civics.

I know more about your own country.

Democrats voted unanimously against the bill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110th_United_States_Congress

>Senate Majority: Democratic
>House Majority: Democratic

Still two years of the Dems dinduing nuffin.

The 2005 bill that you linked?

S. 190 (109th): Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005

You mean when the Republicans controlled Congress?

What did you mean by this?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT WING RETARD.

>Wew lad. Explain that.

How did the Democrats control Congress in 2006?

Go ahead please explain right wing retard.

BTFO

I serve the Frozen Throne.

While I get that this is satire,

>BILL JUST EVOLVED YOU ALL!

Do lefties actually say that sort of thing?

This user. Back. I'll start on it in the morning, it shouldn't take all day, but it may take until the evening depending on how much I have to cut and edit.

youtube.com/channel/UCGYHndr-_XKZhly4xzC1eeg

Will use this channel, will brand it later. Can change name as well, just made it look like a PAC style name at first.

I'm making it 30 seconds. Going based on broadcast standards.

>voted against unanimously by Democrats

Also, Democrats were the ones who directly controlled the loans process.

You got me on a Congressional session technicality, but it still doesn't negate these facts.

don't u mean donald drumpftfptf XDDDDDD
do you get paid for this?

Anything else you need that could aid you?

let the thread die already

oy vey~~~

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a dirty leftist.
An alt right guide to politics.
I don't give a fuck about how people "perceive me" (trump obviously does though for that matter, ask him about his hands.) and I'm certainly not a leftist, if i was I'd just sit back and watch shillary win with not a care in the world. But with fuckstick trudeau running Parliament I'd like a republican in the Whitehouse, and am simply wondering why none are running.

If he does get paid, he gets paid more when you respond to his posts.

Honestly, you guys are going to be the copywriters. Whatever's VO'd and specific clips of Trump saying similar things with timestamps will go in the video. I'm just going to play editor - but I want it to be good.

The more material you provide, the faster it will be to edit. If I have too much material, I can make multiple ad videos.

>that one dislike
Wew

my bad sempai, didn't know they got paid for responses too

this makes me chortle

Also:

hotair.com/archives/2008/09/17/mccains-attempt-to-fix-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-in-2005/

>It never made it out of committee. Chris Dodd, then the ranking member of the Banking Committee and now its chair, was in the middle of receiving preferential loan treatment from Countrywide Mortgage, one of the companies gaming the system in the credit crisis. Meanwhile, Barack Obama took hundreds of thousands of dollars from the lobbyists McCain mentions in this speech, making him the #2 recipient of Fannie/Freddie money:

DEMOCRAT FUCK-UP.

DELETE THIS

That's it. I can't defend Hillary anymore. Especially when she hardly campaigns for herself. Enjoy your fucking Trump presidency faggots.

>implying things haven't only gotten worse

You're making it for tv? That's ambitious lol. At make a longer one too with ops vid and the Hillary one in full