Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=h4s0llOpKrU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old, used up slut

Watched this movies couple days ago, now you guys gotta bring the feels again.

This movie is one big jailbait.

how did portman feel about finding out that luc besson is a pedophile

Prime Portman. :3

I wish the film was more french, tho.

Jailbait thread.

Prove it.

Who cares. She was probably raped by kikes multiple times already by the time of shooting.

I love this gif.

Closer was prime Portman.

>I wish the film was more french
moi aussi, c'est dommage

How do you think she was cast?

>Plenty of people are unaware that Besson is actually considered a sexual predator in the United States and has committed statutory rape. In the year 1991, Besson began a relationship with a 15-year-old actress named Maïwenn Besco. At the time, Besson was already a 32-year-old and was currently working on Léon: The Professional. His young girlfriend was even given a small role in the film; Besco played a character titled “blond babe”, which is just another example of the sexualization of underage girls in the film.

>Besson did not only date a minor, he also impregnated her. At the age of 16, Besco gave birth to Besson’s daughter, Shanna Besson. Besson has never actually been convicted for statutory rape because he is from France, and the age of consent there is 15. In his own country, he isn’t legally guilty of the crime, but does that really excuse anyone from preying on a minor? Keep in mind that the age of sexual consent in France is 15, but a minor is still anyone under the age of 18.

>15
>16
Not pedophilia, hypocritical anglotard.

>muh purity

I feel bad for people with a virgin fetish

How many pedobucks went into this movie?

can someone post the ad/commercial where she is wearing a black (wedding?) dress

>
>Retarded 'Muricans go REEEEEE over age again.
Truth is all of them would rough up every developed 15 year old before they even knew the age.

Also Leon the Professional was supposed to have a sex scene between Leon and Matilda. One of the points of the movie is that audience is apparently okay with movies about children being trained to kill people but once they show a young girl exploring her sexuality (which is 100% natural) it becomes creepy and awkward.

>Luc Besson is ackchyually considered blablabla in the United States because blablabla
Qu'est-ce qu'on en a à foutre...

Reminder that it's a french film and that the real title is "Léon".

Is that supposed to get my noggin joggin or something? Yes, pedophilia is creepier than children with guns.

>not pre-pubescent
>pedophilia
dumb ameridumb

Of course it is.
The movie was supposed to ask controversial questions, that's it.

>Leon the Professional was supposed to have a sex scene between Leon and Matilda
I think that would have happen if they had gotten Liv Tyler who was consider for the role.

>23 years old
>prime

keke

>pedophilia is creepier than children with guns
This is what americans actually believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc

>ywn be the wabbit

Why do redditors hate Mathilda?

user

What a great little thread.

Bonne contribution au topic user.

De rien poto.

user

based besson

>this patrician foreigner committed no crime in his own country b-but here in the land of the free...
cringe

Can you imagine being this buttmad because a based frog scored some pristine cunny?

Checked
Quads of truth

MODS

Children with guns aren't creepy!

that video is actually cute

should I buy that for my gf?
haha

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo

I love little girls!

Me too, not in a sexual way though.

>tfw no qt daughter

>not in a sexual way