Psylocke

Is Betsy best girl?

>Not Revanche

British Betsy you can make an argument for. I dunno how turning asian made her boring

Nope. That'd be Rogue, Storm, or Jubilee.

Bill "CIA" Wilson: [to three prisoners] The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
[grabs a hood]
Bill "CIA" Wilson: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
[No answer, the agent fires his gun away from the prisoner's head]
Bill "CIA" Wilson: He didn't fly so good!
[pulls the hood back into the plane]
Bill "CIA" Wilson: Who wants to try next?
[grabs another prisoner]
Bill "CIA" Wilson: Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun!
Bane: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shOOt a man, before throwing him out of a playne?
Bill "CIA" Wilson: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn't matter who we areee, what mattersh is our plan.
[Bill "CIA" Wilson removes the hood]
Bane: No one cared who I wash until I put on the mask.
Bill "CIA" Wilson: If I pull that off, would you die?
Bane: It would be extremely painful.
Bill "CIA" Wilson: You're a big guy!
Bane: For you.
Bill "CIA" Wilson: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Bane: Of coursh! Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yoursh, we had to find out what he told you.
Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!
Bill "CIA" Wilson: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Bane: Crashing this plane... with no shurvivorsh!

So why is Colossus shirtless?

>Rogue
Would not touch.

She's a murderer and a slut. Those don't qualify for "best" anything.

That was his costume at the time.

He's an awkward creep

>Asian girl with British accent

My dick agrees.

Colossus fugged Psylocke?

they fugged

WHO did not fug psylocke? Even brittish psylocke fugged asian psylocke.

>I dunno how turning asian made her boring

Discount Jean Grey fag, go and stay go.

Holy fug are you srs

No, her tastes actually run towards younger men. She had the hots for Doug Ramsey back in the day.

>Is ______ best girl?
Close, but no.

I miss 1980s 'is she or isn't she crazy' Illyana, not the bullshit version we have now.

Yes

BLASPHEMER!

The only true Magik mystery worth contemplating is if or if not that actually is Illyana Rasputin or some demonic Darkchilde thing living in her place.

FYI: Crazy has been long confirmed.

Shes is the wonder woman of marvel

She was fine until Gillen got his hands on her.

English Betsy is best Betsy

Dead X-Men usually come back so couldn't she have died and Kwannon become Psylocke II?

She's been returned to her original body at least once, I forget why/how she was changed back.

What if she was still English, but had the Asian looks?

And her sword fighting isn't superficially Japanese, but playing in to her past as an aristocrat it's fencing?

>What if she was still English, but had the Asian looks?

Isn't she already that

I don't image switching bodies is a pleasant experience regardless of whether or not you go into your original one or not. She's spent years in her current body and I imagine is quite used to it,

Though Im curious how her birthday works now.

Why is Jean such a bitch?

Who all has Illyana fugged anyway

Pretty sure I fapped to this back in the day

What if she was just British

Which Marvel hero would you grabbem by the pussy

llll

Colossus

So who is collossus doing now that Kitty has moved to space dick for reasons.

Laura imprinting on Psylocke was fun. Claremont added a goofy side to Laura. Kyle/Yost just had mysterious emo autistic Laura.

Domino

Domino

Good for him, seems like an upgrade.
How does Domino survive his dick now that is supercharged with Juggernaut powers?
Or did he lose those and idk cause I dont keep up with Marvel.

he lost them and his metal skin powers are broken because of the A vs X phoenix force. Forge made him a button he wears on his chest that turns him metal

So basically he's a normal person who pretends to still have his powers?

Also if you can make metal man armor gear why is that not massed produced cause that sounds like something anyone would want.

I hate that Colossus is with Domino. Domino's a slut that sucked Wolverine's dick while Wolverine rode his car with a smug expression. Fucking Wolverine's second sloppy is gross.

Colossus deserves better. Domino's a fucking hussy. I hope Marvel end this pairing with Colossus kicking Domino out like the spent slut she is.

>How does Domino survive his dick
Luck

Any non-white girl with a British accent is hot.

The juxtaposition is very boner inducing.

I never realize Sup Forums's full of envious boys who feels emasculated by a hairy manlet

Tell me why Colossus, a good guy, should waste his time with Domino, an easy slut that sucked the dicks of the drags of society?

Maybe cause she's great at sucking dick?

Fuck. I want to say something, but you're right.

why is psylocke such a whore?

She's addicted to adrenaline and have self-loathing issues. So doing stupid shit is how she pass her time.

>Why is Jean such a bitch?

what? more like cyclops is a douchebag

>I hate that Colossus is with Domino.

he isn't...

>why is psylocke such a whore?

why you are a virgin?

>drags of society
You should stop reading Marvel then cause that's like 93% of Marvel Heroes even Marvel citizens. Logan and Domino are mild cases.

>should waste his time with Domino

Because she knows how to have fun and Peter DESPERATELY needed to lighten up after AvX

Colossus shouldn't be dragged to the kind of fun Domino has.

>have self-loathing issues

Like what? Why do impossibly hot comic book chicks constantly get saddled with stupid self-image issues?

Dude, hot chicks are insecure as fuck. Add being a killer on top of it and there you've it.

He still has his powers, they just don't work right. Forge's switch helps him control them.

Also He and Domino have totally had sex when he was in steel form. I can't find the page, but they're fooling around and she hits his switch making him go steel and the next panel is just an exterior of the motel with her word balloon " I like that"

Anka works great when he puts his 'toned and defined body' fetish to good use

nah, he needs some of that fun. It's not like they're gonna get married and have kids.

That's not Mercury.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Plus Colossus has always been the overly serious type since the 80s
He willingly joined Magneto's acolytes twice because of how brooding, crawling-in-my-skin he was, especially after Illyana died.

No, he needs someone better than Domino. Domino's a skank.

>a skank.
And still better than Shitty Pryde

Aww did your ex hurt you so bad, user?

Wait, does Neena have a reputation as a bad lover? Does she like breaking hearts?

Not much better, though.

I am a girl, dumb dumb.

>I am a girl, dumb dumb
Well how the fuck will we automatically know that dumb dumb. Holy shit. You lusting over a Colossus cock?

>You lusting over a Colossus cock?

That's why i didn't mentioned before. Of course not. I just find that Domino is a terrible fit for Colossus. Colossus is an awesome character. He deserves to be paired with a nice character.

The only good mutant is a dead mutant.

Where are her hands!?

Colossus leaving the Jew supremacist is the best thing that ever happened to him.

Cant bear your children. Useless thing that is just there.

He should fuck his sister

>expecting a fan artist to know how to draw hands
Might as well ask why we don't see her feet.

>Juggernaut powers?
He hadn't had those for a while.
Illin'yana just freed him because she;s a sadist and it was all a ruse all along

You DO know that that was a Battleworld Tiein, right user? Colossus right now is infected with the Horseman virus thanks to Apoc and Domino is on Deadpool's merc team, they are currently not togeather.

Fuck, and I used to laugh when they said Sup Forums doesn't read comics

Would you fight for order with her?

Magistrate Braddock and all of Kang's cross-time squad really should've had more space. Rushing that arc into AXIS was a mistake.