Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LUFj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cry more

are you kidding me that's fucking amazing

Being a nigger in a white town must be so hard
Everything is free either from gibs or theft

It's funny.

no it's actually funny and watching confused liberal pricks somehow convince themselves it's racist will be equally funny

Yes, I agree, OP. Making a shitty thread about stupid kid cartoons is pretty embarrassing.

This is going to work both sides very hard.

New South Park game has a completely new team.
archive.is/LUFj4
Lead Narrative Designer
>Woman
>(((MENZEL)))
>SJW
>Anita Sarkeesian's fan
>Spills stupid bullshit on her Twitter
(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
It's clearly SJW pandering.

If any game but South Park did this, Sup Forums would be flipping out.
Because South Park is still considered "edgy" on here, its loved.

sooo they're saying the darker your skin the less capable you are? the dumber you are?

somebody needs to tell them that IQ and race do NOT correlate

go back to being a contrarian in the IT thread

wtf trey betrayed us

>even South Park went full pussy
Sad!

never wrong. I'm not sure which is more easily triggered by this point

Why are people mad that south park is doing something "offensive" is that basically the entire point of the show?

>tfw was black in first game anyway

Neat.

I thought they were our guys, they were pretty based with the pc principal storyline

it's an SJW move you idiot it isn't offensive. Look who is making the game.

That's actually a concept for an RPG I've been thinking of. A game where everything would be harder if you played with a character that is outside of the norm in some place.

it's a joke but i know game journos will sell this as this uber deep commentary on the black experience.

in fact, this game has locked in good reviews just with this shit joke.

>Liberals: "We need to put a stop to racism."
>Liberals: Continue to circulate debunked, racist stereotypes for no reason than to keep racism alive

>somebody needs to tell them that IQ and race do NOT correlate

JUST fuck my franchise up

south park was invented by Jews

maybe if Sup Forums neckbeards were funny there could be a comedy show by them.

But pic related is the pinnacle of your """humor""""

The world is a different place from 15 years ago.

Huuuuhhh... I like games on easy mode, but I also like playing blackity black characters. Not sure how to feel about this.

South Park hasnt been edgy for like a decade now and Sup Forums shits on it all the time. How new are you?

>video games are television and film now

lol at /pol getting triggered. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this triggers leftist aswel, both side are just as retarded and if you relate to either you're retarded

it's a fucking cartoon game , chillax amgio

It's hilarious how some people think this is edgy while being mainstream globalist/corporate/SJW samethink.

This is hilarious. Just because something is satirical doesn't mean it's factually correct, just something to laugh at.

Sorry this challenged your delicate worldview and invaded your Safe Space, snowflake!

Seriously this daysoo sinpie.

What is embarrassing?
You crying for a funny joke?

SJWs have made a 180 and are now complaining that it's unfair and racist that those who want to play black characters are stuck with the hardest difficulty

It's clearly pretty offensive to you and a bunch of people in this thread. One could say you're outraged by it.

there is a difference between poking fun at someone and just being venomous user

its funny

source?

No they don't. How new are you?
Sup Forums always treats South Park like it's the smartest show on TV.
Whenever they show up at E3, people say how GENIUS everything they do is.
Fuck off kid.

you guys know trey parker is a literal bbc cuckold right?

no shit this happened lmao

do your fucking jobs mods

Isn't this exactly the sort of shit they were against?

My ass

Because it's not offensive. South Park shat on everyone.
Now it's SJW and left pandering.

The most amazing thing is its a joke and has no effect on the actual difficulty you pick that before you start the game.

The only thing that this changes in the game is the dialogue you get from other characters and im pretty sure the whiter you are the more money you get when you loot.

Keep this up though and they will make it the difficulty just to fuck with you people

pretty embarrassing you had to make a thread about a little joke because you are so thin skinned you cannot admit to other races maybe having it worse on average than you

and all the interest is gone

>actually thinking that black people living in america don't have it harder than white people based on the multiple century long history of discrimination

lmao white people

>DUDE SOUTH PARK IS PERFECT AND CANNOT DO WRONG LMAO

Can 12 years old fucking leave already?

Its just a fucking joke. They've made similar jokes plenty of times even in their older episodes.

I was just watching the episode where they said the idea of hate crimes was stupid, they even made the joke that Token's dad told the mayor this but the mayor didnt listen because hes black.

black people are just dumb as hell

But thats fuckin hilarious?

There are a ton of threads on the catalog that don't even try to relate to TV and film, at least South Park is a TV show.

where is the joke?
could somebody explain it to me?
all I see is them trying to make the statement that black people have it somehow tougher without actually going into detail why

>only Sup Forumstard don't get the joke

and here you are replying

That's actually funny as fuck.

Actually, the game doesn't.

The modifier for skin color is named Difficulty Level, but it's not indicative of the actual difficulty.

It's a... joke.

r/kotakuinaction took down their south park sticky because of this

but what if i dont want to play as a nigger?

Yeah that's it. There is no joke unless you consider black people in 2017 still playing the victim card a joke. In reality it is more liberals whining and all they can do when they get called out is pretend it's a joke. Doubly embarrassing.

(You) should leave

My first thought upon seeing this was that it's sjw pandering and I didn't think it was funny at all, am I branwashed by Sup Forums? I'm starting to get worried.

Difficulty doesn't actually change, it's just a joke

Yes
If you can take the simplest joke ever is highly probable

i didnt see some story, go out of my way to put it on a completely unrelated board to tell people about how i feel on a topic

Because it is pandering...
Look up the people making it. It's not some obscure joke. It's sjw bullshit as usual.

Matt and Stone's loss, I ain't playing unless I can be blue or green.

You whiny fucks will bitch about everything

again ITS NOT AN ACTUAL DIFFICULTY LEVEL, the combat difficulty is set separately

all skin color does is decrease a few money rewards

So they're saying niggers are poor and uneducated?

Pretty good joke

Because they are the ones being offended

Why else even post this outside of Sup Forums than extreme butthurt

That's the extent of the joke

Reminder you can also play as a transwoman and identify as one

>trying to make the statement that black people have it somehow tougher without actually going into detail why

How about the fact police can more easily get away with framing, intimidating, brutalizing, or even murdering them, something SP has parodied many times.

This comic actually points out specific tropes instead of the vague generalities of "das racis das sexis" of the original.

This comic just makes our point for us. Thanks retard. The left truly can not meme

You forgot to say if you choose to be a trans you automatically win the game

>Liberals
>Wanting to stop the things that they complain about
Nope, they want to be liberals and SJW forever, you can't be a warrior if there's no war, they don't want to get rid of the stuff they preach about, that would mean they don't have anything else to complain about

For fuck's sake, the entire plot of the episode "the jeffersons" revolves around the racist police department and it aired 13 years ago. Anybody saying "SJW PANDERING" either doesnt watch the show or is assravaged.

>This comic actually points out specific tropes instead of the vague generalities of "das racis das sexis" of the original.
Nice spin roachie. Stay triggered!

Can I play it on this bad boy?

assravaged most likely. r/kotakuinaction removed the south park ad from their sidebar after this dropped

terrible fitting suit, very poor behaviour.

because it offends Sup Forums

How did you get this photo of me I mean Kevin Smith?

kek, that assblast

Look at the meat shovel of a hand, holy shit.

based Sup Forums Sup Forums alliance :D

I mean, black people do have it hard in America, don't they? Look at the poverty and crime rates with respect to race. This should be obvious to anyone

>all this butthurt shrieking over a fucking joke
jesus christ Sup Forums really is the new SJWs