'Black Klansman' KKK Thriller in the Works From Spike Lee, Jordan Peele

>Spike Lee is teaming with Get Out filmmaker Jordan Peele for Black Klansman, the true story of an African-American police officer who infiltrated the KKK.

>John David Washington, Denzel Washington's son and one of the stars of HBO’s Ballers, is in negotiations to star in the dramatic crime thriller that is gearing up to shoot this fall with Focus Features distributing.

>Lee will direct and produce the movie with Peele producing via his banner Monkeypaw Productions, along with Sean McKittrick, Shaun Redick and Raymond Mansfield of QC Entertainment and Jason Blum of Blumhouse Productions. The latter group teamed up previously to produce Peele’s groundbreaking horror thriller Get Out, a box-office sensation of early 2017.

>The team-up between Lee and Peele is momentous because it represents two black filmmakers from different generations working on a socially conscious project that couldn't be more timely given the recent racial unrest in America.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/real-life-black-klansman-movie-works-spike-lee-jordan-peele-1036526

HYPE

WE

>The team-up between Lee and Peele is momentous because it represents two black filmmakers from different generations working on a socially conscious project that couldn't be more timely given the recent racial unrest in America.
NOBEL PEACE PRIZES WHEN???

>Black Klansman, the true story of an African-American police officer who infiltrated the KKK.
Should be a comedy, not a thriller.

>African-American police officer who infiltrated the KKK

>Spike Lee

Even Lee's and Peele's more serious projects have comedic elements. I doubt something titled "Black Klansman" will be played completely seriously.

>BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKITY BLACK BLACK

It should be a full on comedy though.

Is this guy just going to keep making thriller movies revolving around black dudes in racially tense situations?

The real question is: will this be a Peele Picture or a Spike Lee Joint?

>The Chapelle skit

>DUDE LMAO BLACKS AND RACISM RACIAL BLACK BLACK NIGGA HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
Imagine how creatively bankrupt one must be to keep making worthless drivel like this, nobody will remember any of this shit let alone want to watch it in a few decades.

Literally my first thought.

I would be a race traitor if I were a black person who had an IQ that was 100+.

>Spike Lee & Peele Joint Picture

>All these mad whiteys
It's only a movie you spergs.

Spike Lee is one of my favorite directors, looking forward to it.

Must be really hard to come up with new films when you are the victim of constant, daily racism all the time.
Much respect! I wish he would experience a single day without racist accusations. Not even beloved filmmakes seem to be save.

You had to be a democrat to join the KKK. It's been defunct almost a century with small groups of low iq fat people using the name. Then these limousine liberal uncle toms make exploitation flicks based on it.

Who's the honky?

Has this kind of thing already been done? The black white supremacist?

"The Clayton Bigsby Case Files"

Boondocks did it with Uncle Ruckus and Dave Chapelle did it with a blind black guy who thought he was white and joined the KKK.

Yay, more racially-tinted movies. I sure won't get tired of that gimmick.

Same here.

Shame no one likes 25th hour though

that was the best chapelle episode

american blacks are becoming as insecure as indians

No one cares about them otherwise. The only get funding for their subpar directing because they are black and writing about black experiences.

Do they ever want to tackle and explore the themes of...literally any other subject known to man? Sure, but the film will likely be panned.

I wish you guys were around during the 90s to bitch about this.

Injuns aren't nearly as obnoxious as niggers. They're cool with just drinking away their lives as long as you don't want to develop on their land.

i mean the indians from india

indians are literally the most insecure people I know. is that what hundreds of years of english ownership does?

25th hour and summer of sam are his best films

WE

WUZ

NIGGER

HATERS

/thread

Peele is so fucking odd looking

Why are Sup Forumsbeards so easily triggered and perpetually offended/whining? Do you think that this constant crying is an attractive trait to have?

>black who infiltrates an organization that hates blacks
How the fuck is that supposed to work? Does he just keep the KKK hood on at all times?

Shit these fucks really do need to thank chapelle

WHITE BAD. BLACK GOOD.

>Jordan Peele.
No thanks.

I swear they had better pull a bait-and-switch and play this like a Mel Brooks film.

I really didn't mind Get Out that much, it was a fairly entertaining movie but the interviews with Peele and the main character were just awful. Constantly playing the victim role and going on about being woke and muh raycism

yeah, cuz the guy who boycotted the oscars, for not having nominated niggers, is not going to make his next film about how evil the white man is, and be dead serious about it

For fucks sake. Why are nearly all black people movies ABOUT black people? I'm a spic, and i haven't seen any other race be as insecure as them in terms of making movies.

Whites don't make movies about being white that often; Asians don't make movies about being Asian that often; Latinos don't make movies about being Latinos that often. Why are these fucks so insecure that they can't stop talking about themselves and begging for attention?

>mostly white, maybe a quarter black
>abandoned by his black family
>adopted and raised by a white family
>makes a living going on about the black experience and making fun of white people

Really toots my flute

its a popular topic in america, the only country that matters and also the only country that makes movies that matter

Intrigued

Does 'infiltrated' mean he got into the pc version of the klan because they allowed him?

Powerful

i wish i was black so i can spend every black minute of my black existence thinking black thoughts and doing black things

stay woke famm

This

It's like making "a gay cowboy movie" it's just fucking retarded

so nothing

holy shit this is the stupidest thing I've seen today. good post I see why wetbacks are just as fucking annoying as niggers

More divisive shit

Prove me wrong, fag. No one else is as self-aggrandizing, yet so insecure at the same time. At this point, i'm sure they WANT to create racism just to have more things to cry about.

t. retards who didn't read the article

Halfies tend to have an unhealthy obsession with proving how black they are to "actual" black people

fucking hacks it's already been done

So Peele's show ripped off Dave Chappel so hard that even his movie career he is going to rip him off?

>Filmed in black & white, like in real life!
Genius

ah yes the KKK

so timely and topical

literally what is happening all around me as we speak

>filmed in black and white
>like in real life
kek