You guys lied to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah3qlMSKN2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of hispanics were they?

Mestizos or pure Spanish?

If it's LA then I'm guessing Mestizos

>pure Spanish

Very, very few Spaniards live in the US. The Hispanics we get are mestizo monkeys who desperately wish they were Spanish and not mongrels.

>mfw I see obvious Mexican mutts wearing Spanish soccer jerseys

>starts school
>everyone is polite
No shit. This is what happens at every school.

Give it time. You'll eventually find out what they are really like.

pure spanish lmao wtf is that? you need to read abook about race you stupid mongoloid.

i bet you work at walmart.

enjoy your white bitch as a wife.

latino familys are more united and have more family values than fucked up burgers.

burgers are fucked up in the brain because your parents dont know how to love you.

dont talk unless you were loved by your parents as i did.

great food, great family, a the religios part is a plus, less divorces than burgers.

Stay mad bob, because even if their skin is shit, your brain is shit compared to them.

You will soon have hispanic gransons, and spanic teens will fuck your daughters, becuase white teens are fuckign losers and you know that.

things that never happened for $200 alex

Texas here. I hear Spanish everywhere

And you enjoy your Mongoloid and African genetics, along with the low-IQ that your mongrel blood brings. Brag all you want about being a part of a culture and society which has produced fuck all except austerity, corruption, and parasites.

Post pics of real Mexicans

Esta tiempo aprender espaƱol.

I guess you got lucky. I've lived in Southern California all my life and seen that 90% of the Mexicans here are degeneractually they're ok.

>>Sign up for college courses at a mostly Hispanic school
>>Everyone is polite, courteous, and speaks perfect English
>You guys lied to me

Yeah I moved to LA 3 years ago.

Sup Forums and /new/ had me terrified and I walk outside at night for the first few months here.

Now I play basketball with all the tiny spics who think it is hilarious a white guy with blonde hair can slam dunk.

Honestly the worst part of LA is that all the women are ultra liberals.

>OP actually takes advice from Sup Forums

>He doesn't know a thing about sports

I know for a fact you have never seen a Mexican with a Spanish jersey, faggot.

Little Mexican goblin in the middle would take my knot.

>Honestly the worst part of LA is that all the women are ultra liberals.

I wonder if this is a big reason why so many people out here are still single. No man wants to commit, or even copulate, with women who have managed to weaponize rape claims and have a plethora of mental issues.

Fucking imbecile. It has nothing to do with "race purity" fucking inbred bastard.

>I know for a fact you have never seen a Mexican with a Spanish jersey, faggot.

Yes I have. I've also seen a black guy wearing a Spanish jersey.

>Live in rural Idaho
>Only ever see white conservative Libertarians
>Everyone is polite, courteous, and speaks perfect English

I feel sorry for you

You do realize school, right? I assume college. Of course they are going to speak perfect English. The rest of the inferior Hispanics dropped out and selling dope.

Ignore him, it's just the same dude who's always shitposting about Mestizos ruining the word "hispanic"

There's as many pure Spaniards as there is Italians in the u.s to be honest. Most aren't in texas or cali

My science teacher was a white guy with the last name Rodriguez

Don't listen to the bigoted alt right, LA is still in America. And obviously English would be spoken. Damn the fear mongering is thick on here. In be4
>shill Corect da recerd shell reayyyyyyyyeeeeeeee dur dur dur

spics are bro tier and honorary whites

t. juan francisico alvarez

Quit bullshitting, you're not going to full anyone.

It could have been a Spanish league team, like Real Madrid, but definitely not the Spanish National team. This, again, shows how little you know about sports.

The Mexican soccer fanbase is too big and too proud, there's no way any Mexican would wear a jersey from another team.

This guy is correct. Of course everyone would be nice at college. Save for the few radicalized people. Look at the neighborhood around Cal State LA though. Nothing but mexican gangers. Those are the majority. Even in the Inland Empire or Bakersfield.

Fucking auto correct

Fool*

>Only one guy uses the word "Mestizos"

It's a word that needs to come back

I think most people would agree to be honest

LA native here, brother. Couldn't agree with you more. The women here are absolutely gorgeous but are insanely liberal and stupid.

Italian-Americans: 17,222,412
Spanish-Americans: 759,781

Not even close.

Not bullshitting at all. It was on a day that Spain was playing a friendly. And I would definitely know what a Spanish jersey looks like considering I own two of them.

No, it's definitely just you.

>REEEE MESTIZOS RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC
>WE NEED THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM BACK

>Claims they wanted to be Spanish
>Uses time they wore a Spanish jersey to the Spanish friendly game as example

Are you Spanish?

I actually disagree with the spanish caste system cause it promoted slavery.

i'm not sure why other anons want the spanish caste system but we should realize there are multiple races under hispanic

mestizo is a fairly common word to people who know their shit

>mestizo is a fairly common word to people who know their shit
Most people dont know their shit, they believe Mexicans are either full blooded Aztecs or Spanish conquistadors

Hispanic isn't meant to be seen as a race, everyone knows this.

All it means is "of Spanish descent".

Hispanic is religion and culture, not race. See: Hispanism and the Cosmic race.

I didn't see him at a game, I saw him while I was walking around my neighborhood.

Both of my parents are from Spain.

>>mfw I see obvious Mexican mutts wearing Spanish soccer jerseys
They dont wear them because they want to be Spanish, dumbass. Spanish won the 2012 world cup and everyone starting riding their cock, now you see Mexicans wearing Germany shirts because Germany is the current World Champion. Before this you would see them and many other soccer fans wearing Italy jerseys. I grew up with kids going to school with Brazil/Ronaldo Jerseys. It is just people dick riding the top national teams

"both my parents are from spain"

t. beaner

stop making shit up

They're talking about us again sis!

>both my parents are from Spain

I know hispanic isn't a race

That's why i said there was multiple races under hispanic

This was last year, well after Spain got BTFO in 2014.

More like this :^)

Then why do you feel the need to clarify each of those races? Its very clear to everyone that there are multiple races that could be labeled "Hispanic"

Why do spics think they're white?

The mexicans on telemundo look whiter than most white people.

yeah and people still wear Brazil jerseys after they got raped. One guy wearing a Spain jersey dont mean shit dumb fuck, specially not in the US where every Mexican barrio is full of Aztec and Mayan imagery and pride.

That's because typical Sup Forumslack live in a racist bubble and thinks that if they see a black person on the street they will be mugged and shot.
Truth is, typical Sup Forums users do not leave basement and have no real experience with outside world. The only thing they know is largely extrapolated data from fringe websites.
See pic, whites are more dangerous than any other race.

The only Spanish guy I knew was a priest and his english was shit and honestly besides being white I couldn't tell him from the average Mexican.

When you start speaking Spanish you turn brown in my eyes.

tfw your school is the best college in LA in the best neighborhood of LA

ELAC?

They want to be white, they really want to be white if they have light colored skin. To the point that they don't want to get much sun because they don't want to darken with a tan.

>They're all Mexican

Purely coincidence, yes?

>conservative
>libertarians

Keep it above the belt Carlos.

Except they are white. Unless you think only Aryan looking mutherfuckers are white.

Mexicans are too proud to want to be seen as something they're not.

>You will never find Americans this proud of their country

youtube.com/watch?v=ah3qlMSKN2A

That's because most Mexicans are polite and courteous. Some speak perfect English, some don't, but that's nothing to hold against them. Most Mexicans also believe strongly in family, honor, and tradition. If the USA hadn't been (((deceived))) into turning on the neighbors whom we should recognize as our brothers and fellow North Americans, we would be forging a stronger, more prosperous, more virtuous future with them right now and taking a joint stand against the cartels and the crime that plague both our states.

You are talking out your ass. LA has every single type of spic available

but theyre fat and ugly, and I'm shallow

yeah, white women are really in to fat manlets with pug noses and poop skin.

>trump wants to deport this

Are you that user who broke up with a Conservative Hispanic woman. So you can have children with some random white chick

You're witnessing a carefully selected group of people in a controlled environment, and you're developing a false sense of empathy because of it. Universities do this intentionally.

Hnnng

The area around USC is not the best neighborhood you fucking retard, how do you not realize the neighborhood around your school is a shit hole?

but you're a faggot

You're not wrong, but that picture is pro level bait

>Grew up in LA
>Know this story is horse shit

Slide thread. Sage this bitch

>thinking that USC is better than UCLA

>OP goes to CC
>Meet the 1% decent who're trying to make it
>Wow all mexicans are wonderful people
It's going to be hilarious when you walk in to some burro and get ass rape by mayates

>uc berkeley
>Asians/Whites are majority
>FUCK YEAH

Yeah but UC Berkeley is one of the most unattractive congregations of white women I've ever seen.

>All them skinny asian girls in short shorts

>Be me
>ugly ass mexican
>Speak perfect english
>Go to to college
>Professor is white
>surprised im making friends with some indian guy in CCNA networking class

>Light skin
>Mexican

Think again hombre

>To the point that they don't want to get much sun because they don't want to darken with a tan.

I am guilty of this...

>a word that needs to come back
It never went away, its the most used word to refer to mixed people in LatAm
it's just anglos fucking up terms as usual, and you being triggered over it

No I just saved his pics. She's pretty hot but that user was a retard for dumping her.

Jesus fuck to think he left her for something so stupid

What college?

w

ree

Yeah I know man. I really feel sorry for the girl though. He said he was her first bf, now that girl probably has an overly cynical view on men and probably even white people. What an asshole.

How come mexishits shill their people 24/7 on Sup Forums ? OUT OUT OUT ALREADY

Wear a Trump hat to school.

>this is a wallhopper

MORE QT SPICS

Might as well contribute

That's a dominican though

They're fucking black guys and Muslims as we speak. Put your money where you mouth is.