What do you actually know about Australia? Besides made up meme shit off Sup Forums

What do you actually know about Australia? Besides made up meme shit off Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472352520797.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/6659674/Thirsty-camels-lay-siege-to-Australian-Outback-town.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
youtube.com/watch?v=EprGnEjm2oE
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're country is a shithole and your people are all retards. I'm so fucking tired of you coming here for work. FUCK OFF AND DIE, we don't want you here. You cause too many problems.

We call your country AusFAILIA and your people AusFAILIANS for a reason.

I know how full we are.

FUCK OFF!

Canadians are scum.

wooooosh, oh what's that canuck? A strong gust of wind is coming? That wind is Australia. A gale force wind to BLOW away the leaves your poutine loving rear end just put into a nice pile on your shitty lawn (maybe you can pay some kid a loony and toony to clean it back up for you!). By the way, hockey isn't a real sport the same way that Crash Team Racing isn't a real sport - it's just for fun and anyone who takes it too seriously is "that guy" (aka, you). Do not try to respond to me you maple syrup drinking cunt, because you WILL fail.

I am autumn, and you are nothing more than a fucking leaf.

Who is we? You and the guy on the other side of the glory hole?

worse than canada in every conceivable way

You have kangaroos and shit, a giant desert, and have some weird looking black people. Nothing seems to be going on down under desu

I know that I own 9 guns and I still won't feel safe visiting. Fucking drop bears, spiders the size of my fist, and abos everywhere that place ain't safe.

I know they're brotier because their weather is as hot as ours

Hot countries can handle and give banter

I love Aussies

Go fuck yourself AusFAILIA. Go fuck an abo and then eat some vegemite and cry yourself to sleep u rite bogan trash.

I hate you and your country and all AusFAILIANS. Everything you are and everything you stand for. A lot of you even come here to take our jobs and cause issues with your constant insults you call """BANTER""".

You suck. You're pathetic. You're trash. You're garbage.

You're an AusFAILIAN.

I know it's much too similar to the US for me to ever like it.

/thread

God damn I fucking hate Canadians

butthurt snowgooks detected

Suut the feck up leaf, Australians are better than all Canadians. They are very funny

Canadians are just cancer

Hahah pansy

If you can't handle a spider with all your guns, try fighting a horse with yer bare hands

i'm sorry but post this on int

you guys like to fuck wild animals and act like savages?

We like australians more than you, because they are at least good at shitposting.

Kek this just proves my weather-to-banter theory

The colder the country, the more butthurt it is

It has a lot of deserts, kangaroos, convicts and uranium.

The last time I handled a horse with my bare hands you popped out 9 months later.

there is just sand, and shitty weather, and a lot of animals are dangerous and poisonous.

and you are the only faggots who eat the national mascot, the kangaroo.

most of the population is aboriginal and love the dirt.

the rates of skin cancer are sky rocket, and you get a lot of sandstorms.

and you fuck a dick at shitposting

>literally can't handle the bant

If you insult your enemies, they win. Cheers canada.

the amount of replies I'm getting says otherwise.

Wombats are cute
Hobart is ok

Had a girl move to my school from australia, she was nice and kinda thicc but also really short so it kinda doubled over into a little bit of fat, she was cute though. Also played rugby with someone from Australia, Nice guy who would always buy you a beer after a game down at the NYAC. Never been but I know maxmoefoe is from there and so is anything for views and they are hilarious. Seems like alot of based people live there with a cucked government.

Thanks mom, how hard was it for you to pop the baby?

You hate Australia because they hurt your feelings?

Fucking cucknadian why are you not apologising right now?

I thought all you guys liked us
i'm literally shaking reading this thread

>be Australian
>get cocooned by a giant insect

Some areas are tropical jungles, rain is oftern a big problem.

Australia is a doughnut.

It is a continent.

Saltees are dangerous.

Actually has mountains.

Leprechauns are liable to be anywhere and everywhere.

Lots of mining opportunities in the wild west.

I watched a show called River Rats which I thought was really interesting.

Snowgooks got me so good man thanks.

aussies:
talk like drunk bongs
are likely drunk while posting
eat vegemite
lost a war to emus
have a lot of uranium in their clay
and have subhuman natives that sniff petrol

Well we saved your ass in ww2 and unlike most, you've not forgotten it. You've been hands down our best military ally since. So brotier in that regard.

I know that Aussies are real-life shitposters. Every one I've met, act just as you'd expect, always fucking with everyone and never serious.

Even the Aussie I met recently working the food tent for the French bistro that employs him was that way. Wife says "I like your accent, where are you from?" since she wasn't sure if he was Aussie or English, first fucking thing he says is "Japan!"

IRL shitposting every chance they get, it's why we love and hate Australia at the same time.

No, I hate AusFAILIANS and AusFAILIA because they are a shit country and a shit people. You are all a shit and I LOATHE YOU.

You also cause issues here with other people because of the way you communicate. Stop fucking coming here for work, fuck OFF m8.

>River Rats
Water Rats

that is true, 'Stralia and America have been bros in every major war.

You guys like vegemite

What I learned in Australia school is...

Sydney Opera House
Ayers Rock
Mount Panorama Circuit
Wallabees
Boomerangs
Steve Irwin
GIANT SPIDERS
Abos
And Shit posting

I know I saw this and teared up
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472352520797.webm
>you will never be this comfy

C-could I have a bantz desu?

no

Too accurate

They have a kangaroo called Skippy

Shart in it.

Really great country. People aren't miserable cunts to the same degree there. You can eat their coat of arms on a pizza and you definitely can't do that here.

>Mad Max
>Fosters
>Outback Steakhouse
>Abbos
>Emus
>Prison colony
>masters of shitposting

fug do you have sauce on that song?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

Nice thumbnail, tubby.

thanks m8

there is soon to be a war with the camels, a town was seiged, the provocations will not be left to stand, it is rumored.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/6659674/Thirsty-camels-lay-siege-to-Australian-Outback-town.html

>OP asks what people know about Australia. My retarded countrymen come in and turn it into a Canada hate thread in 0.5 seconds.

Thanks guys...

you people are your own worst enemy.

Yeah that explains the riots every time someone publishes a cartoon of Mohammed

>if you shitpost your enemies they win

You're wrong, Desu. We seem to be one of the few countries that doesn't sperg on about it's own freedom

How ironic coming from an AusFAILIAN.

here's a (you) out of pity.

all I know is that you have a lot of blonde people (?), accent, and that seasons are switched

There is 2x large cities. Sydney and Melbourne and 3x or 4x other medium sized cities that are from the south west coast and works its way around the south, south east, east and north east coasts. The rest of the island is pretty baron. Pioneer, outback tier. Nothing out there except dirty indians, and mines. There is lots of weird little creatures that can fuck you up. Snakes, spiders, insects etc. The land is pretty fucking terrible other than the coastal beach areas. The land is an arid shithole to be quite honest. The beer of choice is VB, not fosters. Tipping isn't a thing there. Giving a 'thumbs up' can be considered an insult...like 'sit on this'. They drink a shit ton of coffee. They eat pretty clean...not alot of fast food. Indians in Oz are like our Indians but on steroids...literally... They are fucking huge bastards.

EMUS ARE AUSSIE DESTROYING TANKS OF WAR

Great beer, and I'm not talking about that Foster's shit. Want to visit someday

You got really fucking weird animals, and hideous Natives. You guys tend to be light assholes, like the kind of asshole that'll be a bit of a cunt to strangers in public if you hang out with him, but is funny enough to not get mad at.
Also your Island is too fucking hot, and you REALLY don't know how to handle invasive species since you kill dogs that don't go through quarantine but bring in poisonous toads to eat bugs that the toads don't eat and of course they bred like mad with no predators.
Also helped us out in a lot of wars and did a much better job than the Brits so that was cool even if it was in your best interest anyway.

>XXXX gold
>Victoria Bitter
>Toohey's
>James Boag's

We stock Budweiser here but I personally find it too watery and tasteless. I only see little weak bellied hipsters drink it these days.

>shitpost a lot
>weird animals
>abbos
>was a prision before
>Crocodile Dundee pic related

australians scare the shit out of me to be honest

>tfw walking home one night
>suddenly i hear them from behind me
>“ooh we got a biggun”
>oh shit
>start to run for shelter
>hear laughter
>hear running coming from somewhere
>hear them chanting
>“AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI”
>find a trashcan and hide behind it
>can hear a group singing waltzing matilda
>suddenly someone kicks away the trashcan
>there’s like twenty of them
>all wearing sleeveless vests
>australian immigrants
>“GDAY M8”
>i can smell something
>something meaty
>“oh shit”
>i try to run
>they grab me by my collar
>“YA AINT GOING NOWHERE M8”
>one of them approaches me
>he is holding a chicken drumstick in his hand
>“IT’S BARBEQUE TIME, POMBOY”
>they thrust the chicken drumstick towards me
>“EAT IT CUNT”
>they all start chanting “EAT IT, CUNT, EAT IT, CUNT”
>i give in
>eat the BBQ
>they’re all in hysterics
>“THAT’S SOME RIGHT GOOD BARBIE ISN’T IT M8”
>traumatised for years

Romanians are better shitpost than Canadians. Australians are still number 1, tied with Florida posters who literally have nothing else to do.

what causes the leaf to post like this? is it autistic?

It's just the truth, mate. You all come here for work and you are visibly depressed shit disturbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U

> Besides made up meme shit

>Lives in the shadow of burger bros
>mah GMC, Ahh ain't no faggit
>Toronto is basically a wannabe NYC but can't justify the weird cunts because it has like 10% of its population
>Can't handle bantz
>Has to say every dumb thing that pops into your head to every stranger you pass
>Don't know how to be pedestrians. Get out of the fucking way. Even savage slimes in Melbourne have worked out basic human walking etiquette and has like 3 million less people than Vancouver.

Cuck

I know you can't pronounce the name of your tallest mountain properly :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

RIP:
- My sides

The U.S should just annex Canada

Canada is, in all seriousness, a strategic place to set up defences against china and Russia by way of the north pole.

I think the only reason they haven't is that, at some point, Ameribro's realised no-one likes you, your gooks, your shitty tundra, no-one likes the french and most people have an issue with the British.

Your women are atrocious excuses for human beings too, I fucked a canuck once, not too bad, but she had terrible tits with cone shaped nips.

Battery Acid + Maple Syrup
Drink up, cunt.

We tried like three times. We kind of suck at winning wars contrary to popular perception.

Even George Washington pretty much ran a campaign of losing but losing well.

You lost a war to emus

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE M8.

DO YOU SEE HOW YOU JUST TALKED TO US??? THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING CAUSE ISSUES WHEN YOU M8EYS COME HERE FOR WORK.

How can you even DARE to say that about Canadian women? Do you know how many issues are caused because you say "cunt" around women or you call them "CUNTS"?

I will start a petition to deport all AusFAILIANS that are here, especially the ones who cme here for work. You're all FUCKEN OUTTA HERE, M8.

sometimes meme Australia is better than the SJW shithole we are becoming

I know that I'm genuinely surprised this didn't lead to war.

shat those bantz

thanks m8, I needed that

I know that we need a monthly abo bash day.

Abos getting too confident around here.

Canada should annex, USA just think, is the 2 coast and not not even all the 2 coast, they can avoid Baltimore New Orleans and all that shieet, the other states don't even realize

I know they call each other "mate" because it's short for "inmate"

I love the postings you guys make and the classy music you make. youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI

I visited Australia once.

I will never go back, and I only had a month there. It was in Melbourne. I was a tourist, so I used public transportation quite a bit.

Reason i'll never go back? Your homeless people, aboriginals, are insane and fucking violently disturbing. They make downtown Detroit homeless black criminals look like middle class productive citizens.

They huff paint cans and scream at total strangers in public. Harass everyone around them, and aren't afraid to simply pick up your shit and walk away. Fuck Australia, PURELY based on Aboriginals.

Get rid of them and you have a pretty cool country, tbqh.

>people are descended from insane criminals
>brains addled by spider and snake venom
>crocodile toilets
>brain baked by the sun
>brain addled by alcohol
>lost a war against emus
>jellyfish???
>may not actually exist

Stay triggered, nigger.

You guys are the master trolls in everything you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=EprGnEjm2oE

Watch it till the end fucking hilarious. Never change.

Did a school report on australia when i was 9, they have pinguins in tasmania ama.

What the fuck are you saying?

>u can find me out da front
>fightin evry cunt
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks