THE CW-VERSE

New round of synopses.

SUPERGIRL - S02E06 - "The Darkest Place"
>While James tries to clear his name after being accused of a murder committed by another vigilante, Supergirl heads out on a solo mission to rescue Mon-El, who has been captured by CADMUS. While fighting to free Mon-El, Supergirl comes face to face with Cyborg Superman.

THE FLASH - S03E07 - "Killer Frost"
>Caitlin uses her powers to save Barry, but as her mother predicted, the effort unleashes her inner Killer Frost. She then goes on a rampage looking for Doctor Alchemy, kidnapping Julian and battling both The Flash and Vibe. Meanwhile, Joe and H.R. have a heart to heart talk.

No synopses for ARROW and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW as they're having a one week break preceding the "Invasion!" crossover.

>tfw the CW somehow made a better shared DCverse than today's WB
Smallville Season 12 when

i'm really hoping if/when they get to Crisis Tom Welling plays Earth-2 Superman

In other news, Greg Berlanti confirmed that Martin Stein will show up in the big musical crossover next year.

Since Earth-2 appears to be kind of a shitty place, wouldn't he be Ultraman?

>Supergirl heads out on a solo mission to rescue Mon-El, who has been captured by CADMUS. While fighting to free Mon-El

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Hold up.

Mon-El? Do we have pics? Tell me more.

It would appear that what the DCW calls Earth 2 is what the comics MIGHT think of as Earth 3 or the CSA universe, except with different people on top (no Ultraman, Owlman or Superwoman, for example).

I assume user wants Welling to be the older (GA) Superman. But I'd prefer they just assume he's the Smallville Supes - meaning Welling would need to touch up his hair, and then Routh can also play a Superman from another Earth (even if he's also Ray Palmer) and then can spend the money on the effects shot and pay his foundation for the right to use, on a limited basis, Chris Reeve as the traditional (comic base) Earth 2 (Golden Age) Supes. However, this probably involves paying some money to the Salkinds, who would probably want too much.

user, please.

Earth-3 is the JSA Earth this time.
Earth-2 is a garbage fire.

>>While James tries to clear his name after being accused of a murder committed by another vigilante,

Another vigilante?

Gangbuster? Rose/Thorn? ... Anyone remember any other Superman family vigilantes?

Supergirl made (for their Universe) Daxam into a sister world in the same solar system as Krypton - but rather than using the Rao exploded thing which is sometimes used in the books, Krypton's explosion damaged/destroyed (I forget the exact wording) Daxam's moon, which changed the orbit (all of which makes perfect sense scientifically, as this is what would have happened to some of the our inner planets so they could not keep their water, etc. and thus be able to sustain life even if they had water in the past as Mars likely did).

Other changes: Daxam is ruled by a monarchy. They are not allies/friends with Krypton. Apparently they could not engage in their own space travel but some Kryptonian emissary was over on Daxam when the destruction began and Mon-El was able to use the Kryptonian pod (they showed his pod appearing on Kara's Earth the very instance that the last episode of the first season ended, which was also repeated except with the actor actually shown as he was cast over the summer break).

He's more clean-shave than this photo but pretty thin otherwise as shown here (disregard his clothes here). He's presumably a possible love-interest for Kara, according to some sites?

The musical crossover is more hype inducing than it ought to be.

screw james

>battling both The Flash and Vibe
Man if Cisco gets the suit

He already kinda' does. Leather trenchcoat, gauntlets and vibe goggles.

>She then goes on a rampage looking for Doctor Alchemy, kidnapping Julian
Please don't tell me they're going for the most obvious person being the villain again for the 3rd time, only this series played by the evil kid from Harry Potter.

At least it's not his mentor again?

Nah, that'll be Savitar.

Its cw of course they going to do it.

Julian has been hoarding/lording over the metahuman files because Barry can't follow protocol. He is also the guy handling the human skin shells being left behind. It would make sense for Caitlin to go to him for answers on Alchemy, and he'll likely be very reluctant to give the proof to a meta which would lead to his kidnapping.

That's what I'm hoping anyway. I actually rather like Julian and hope he isn't Alchemy, if only because it'd be nice for the one person calling everyone on their shit to not be wrong by virtue of being evil.

Welling already played Ultraman in Smallville, as Clark Luthor

It's not yet completed, he's working on perfecting it.

I think he won't be and although dickish bout some things made some good points so that means he will either die, pull a 180 and making him one of the guys even without knowing anyone's secret, or leave the show. My first thought to him being kidnapped is lie you said he is handling the case and he is the leading meta guy that isn't associated on the team ans everyone knows you can't trust an MC with a secret because even when they can keep it they always blurt that shit out during the most unnecessary moment.

>Supergirl comes face to face with Cyborg Superman.

I guess everyone's just going to ignore this part, then? I hope he doesn't look as shitty as Red Tornado.

>Meanwhile, Joe and H.R. have a heart to heart talk.
Now this is panic inducing. Arrow started to go downhill the moment they started listing "heart to heart talks" in the synopsis.

supposedly it's not supposed to be super emotional.

I don't have the picture but there's a still with H.R. and Joe with the D.A. and H.R. has got his hand on her lap with Joe staring right at them.

>Arrow started to go downhill

user - where have you been?

So I guess the arrow sucks meme still going.

I really hope he joins the team, officially. Or just stays on in the cast. He provides a variety to the dynamic. If he's made the police liaison to the Flash and he isn't brought into the Star Labs situation it could put some life back into the police station; like back when Captain Singh was sort of part of the cast and had more than five lines in a season.

They could space travel. Mon-El has mentioned doing so twice I believe. I believe they're just a healthier isolated society than comic Daxam.

I meant Earth 2 as in the old man Superman like in Crisis, fuck's sake guys

>Mon-El, who has been captured by CADMUS

u ready for Conner Kent, the Mon El clone? i think this is actually a clever idea, lets them keep the actor but put Mon El into the Phantom Zone until 31st Century

I think that's what he's actually there for. Patty's actress bailed out last season and kind of screwed that part of the show over a bit doing so. She was their police station plot that season.

I don't think Julian is Alchemy but I am willing to bet he was a meta in Flashpoint.

I hope Joe shows up

Reminder that Superman Prime is on Flash/Arrow Earth.

I'd rather see Conner be an actual teen. Even if he is a Mon-El clone.

Good point. Joe should show up in the Flash/Supergirl crossover instead of not appearing that week.

I'd like him to stick around, he's sort of the grounding force Barry needs around to tell him when he's being an idiot, since Team Flash just go along with whatever he's doing. Plus I get a kick out of how happy all the cast are to have Draco Malfoy around.

I'd have thought the main problem would be if the CW can afford his fee since he seems to have a reasonably good career at the moment.

Actually, he's implying that the show has gotten better as of late and goddammit I agree with him. Unlike S3/4 it suddenly doesn't feel like a chore to watch it out of devotion to the ride.

I look forward to this shit. We had Wild Dog/Arrow/Artemis/Mr. Terrific/Ragman/Human Target in one episode this week. I'm trying so hard not to jinx it but it is time to get back on the motherfuckin' train.

Amell actually openly put his foot down at the end of last season so I'm pretty sure we're back on track. Season 4 had a decent start but you could still see the cracks compared to this season.

Also Legends is only a half season? A damn shame because it's been a lot of dumb fun.

Season 4 was good for about 5 episodes. It didn't go completely off the rails until it approached the mid season finale.

Everyone was hype as fuck for mayor Ollie but then sure enough Felicity ruined everything.

I hope to God Dean Cain is playing Cyborg Superman

Arrow does still suck just not as much, it's been switched to the Low setting from the High setting it was on last season

Yeah, I remember being excited at first for the beginning of S4. Unlike most other people I fucking LOVE Neal as Damien from day 1.

And then...yeah, like you guys said. Olicity. So, with that being said I can only hope the good stuff keeps coming.

>Damien
I enjoyed him, but he only really struck me as great for that one crossover scene where he sees the Flash and seems absolutely elated that there's some shit out there beyond people in hoods. He didn't really get to do enough magic proper to be interesting for me as a villain; but he was one of those guys like Deadshot, who is clearly enjoying their time on the show.

stfu please.

I want to write naughty stories about Supergirl.

If you do, please share

What order will the Invasion crossover episodes be?
Supergirl aris first but the idea of starting the crossover in another dimension where it isn't happening seems like poor plot structure.

Go to fanfiction.net.

i can't imagine they would do a musical episode and exclude a famous broadway singer like him

Maybe the last scene of LoT the week prior will have the Legends find out about the Dominators in 2016 and decide to recruit everyone else

I wish they'd grab 2016 Vixen to meet her grandma

It's an entire crossover for ALL shows. You bet your ass it's going to start with Supergirl. And then just watch each show from there as it comes on.

That was my assumption. Hell the moment Hank Henshaw was introduced as many inter that thought has been in mid and a few others heads. Guy who plays Superman gets taken by a top secret facility and ISNT a fucked up Superman? That would be the bigger shock.

"The Flash" has heart to heart talks in the synopsis since season 1.

It actually isn't. It's a Flash/Arrow/LoT crossover. Supergirl's episode that week is its own thing and ends with Barry and Cisco showing up on Earth-4 to ask for her help.

So the beginning of the crossover will be in a universe where the invasion isn't happening and people coming for help completely skipping the beginning or first part of the invasion straight to when it gets so bad they grab Supergirl?
Sounds like terrible writing.

Flash could start with the Invasion and then get to the part where Barry and Cisco decide they need Supergirl's help

I'm convinced Santino Fontana should play the Music Meister. If they use him at all.

That post clearly stated he thinks that Supergirl will be the first episode.

At the end of the Supergirl episode Barry and Cisco show up as a prelude to the storyline.

And then the Flash episode the next night could fill in the gaps, show how the Invasion starts and how they decide to get Kara's help

Do you guys think our boy Constantine is gonna show up?

I'd have to pay more attention, but then why aren't there other people from Daxam around - why did he need the Kryptonian pod? He's essentially been in stasis for about 15 years, presumably if other Daxamites were able to get off world (and that would be highly likely if they were space-travelers), there would be some new colonization as with New Vulcan in the nuTrek-verse (or any similar global disaster you can think of).

I do assume they could space travel - or otherwise why would Mars (so many galaxies away) be aware of Daxam, much less Krypton. Especially if J'onn has been on Earth and isolated from a Mars that was destroyed as of the 1700s.

Man, I love these shows, but I just can't stand the liberal agenda being pushed by Supergirl. I keep trying to watch it, but had to stop due to boiling rage at the Clinton shilling "lol how could anyone have voted for that other guy". Keep your shit politics out of my comic shows. And if you do put em, by God, give em to Green Arrow who actually IS a bleeding heart leftie.

Why can't I have a Libertarian Question show to balance out this bullshit?

That's a good point.
When Flash went to supergirl's world, thought it was like a couple days over there, it was only seconds in earth 1.

So, It'll probably be that we get Cisco and Barry appearing at the end of supergirl, then on flash, halfway through the episode, they go to get her.

IIRC in a future arrow episode, they go to hub city. We may or may not see the question.
If the question does show up, I'm gonna guess that it's like 40% chance It'll be vic, and 30% chance it'll be montoya. The other 30% chance is that it'll be an oc that is basically Montoya without the name, as she was in Gotham. Although they haven't used her in like 2 seasons.

This and Mon-El's been shown to just have super strength, essentially. If it's that easy for Cadamus to dump tactical telekinesis powers onto a clone, why don't they just create an army of them? All they need from Mon-El is the ability to clone his super-strength and again, they could imbue that into anyone since the show is essentially claiming they can create Metallo's at will, just needing the raw human form to start with?

It's lazy writing.

>reasonably good career

Eh. He's probably making as much as he might make on a feature film where he hasn't managed a starring role like Dan has consistently done or a co-lead/starring role like Emma also has. He probably only signed for one year.

>Constantine

He's not signed. He wants to do it. He's doing some voice work as Constantine for WB and apparently WB is now signing off on having him be available.

Personally, I'd like to see them move LoT to a half season/10 solid episodes, unless this season turns out really well, or give Arrow a 30 episode order, and pop in a Constantine S2 of 10 episodes.

I didn't even know this. Thanks for setting me straight. Shame, though. While it is nice that Flash and Cisco are going to come and get her, it would have been better if the Invasion happened on her world too just to show that this is a problem for everyone involved.

Would have been a great way to show that she really is part of the "CW" family too now instead of being that person that they gotta go get just because. I wonder what made them go with that decision.

>that blatant continuity error with the mask

I know it's not gonna happen, but that would be the absolute hypest shit for me if he just showed up out of nowhere to help out.
I know even Matt Ryan Constantine isn't much of a fighter, but fuck you, a man can dream.

Well Supergirl is the only hero that Barry knows who has experience fighting aliens.
Kinda weird that since he's already going to other earths to recruit help that he isn't grabbing Jessie Quick and Jay Garrick. But maybe they felt the crossover was bloated enough

You've already got STAR Labs interacting with Team Arrow and the Legends and introducing the Dominators. Trying to cram Kara's supporting cast at the DEO into this crossover would just make things needlessly complicated. Especially since they're all on another Earth, so that would split the focus of the storyline too much

What this guy said.
Dont think of the seperate universes as equals.

The heirarchy is

'Earth 1' > Supergirl universe > 'Earth 2' > 'Earth 3' > All the Earths they looked for new Harrison Wells on > 1990s Flash universe > Any other potential universe not yet named.

Wait, is that Simpson from Jessica Jones?? He's Human Target?

Isn't he in LoT.

He may not be a fighter but he is the ballsiest fucker they got. He is also the guy who can form a do or die last second save the fucking day kinda plans, even if they get half the heroes killed.

Dude, can you fucking imagine how hype it would be if Constantine showed up at the last minute, made a plan, and got a couple of the minor heroes killed?

>Invasion! is in full swing
>The aliums are winning, the heroes are about to be fucked.
>Heroes one and all prepare for one final push, Ollie calls Constantine right before they attack.
>All out battle
>Ollie on the sidelines helping people get to safety and taking potshots from a distance
>Aliums are fighting hard, heroes gonna lose
>Constantine shows up, tells Ollie he can help, but that Ollie wont like how.
>Involves opening up a portal to Hell int he middle of the battlefield that will take friend and foe to the depths with it.
>Ollie, seeing no other choice, agrees to his awful plan.
>He does so, all the aliums get sucked in, but so do some of the supporting cast from each show.
>Ollie is devastated. Constantine lights a smoke, pats him on the shoulder, tells him somehtign like "Now you know what I go through everyday", and walks off.
Slow zoom in on Ollie's heartbroken and tormented face
>Arrow logo appears.

The Damien in LoT hasn't used magic, I think it's before he got the totem that gave him his telekinesis, he's just a League of Assassins level fighter who is ageless because of his exposure to the Lazarus pit

And then the next episode starts with felicity becoming the next green arrow.

Because what I wrote will never happen in a million years, let's get more crazy with it.

Miniseries: Escape from Hell

>Ragman and Felicity are among those that get dragged down.
>Ragman then leads everyone out oh Hell because his jew rags are mystical. He is guided by an unknown force.
>He eventually succeeds, but the force that was guiding him out was fucking Trigon.
>Trigon piggybacks off of him escaping, keeping the portal out of hell open just a little while longer
>The forces of Hell see this opportunity, and a few get out
>They are Etrigan, Cyrus Gold's soul , and a little bit of Trigon
>Etrigan wreaks havoc until he is bound to Jason Blood, Cyrus Gold becomes Grundy proper, and Trigon's essence possesses a girl, and we get Raven.

There, I just CW-ified 3 mystical enemy origins out of my ass.

Does the CW hate black men or something?
>In Arrow Mr Terrific is reduced to being Felicity's gay best friend
>In Flash Wally is cucked of his powers
>In Supergirl Martian Manhunter is reduced to a punk that can't even fight

Fund it

Hell you could split those three threats across different three shows.
>Etrigan could travel back in time and LoT could end up having a Demon Knights episode, introducing Shining Knight, Madame Xanadu. Only issue would be the shitty Vandal Savage
>Trigon and Raven in Arrow. Maybe have him possess Evelyn Sharp or Thea to become Raven.
>Grundy follows Supergirl back to her Earth. Mostly just for the "Born on a Monday" reference

Holy shit Tom Felton got old really quick.

What happened to Ra's? Is he dead?

Oliver killed him in the season 3 finale and then let Merlyn take over the League

And then a year later he fought Merlyn in a duel, disarmed him, winning control of the League and so that he could disband it

wat

There was a Clark Kent Easter egg?

Does GA have any more villains they could introduce instead of stealing and then ruining more bat villains?

I wondered why everyone was ignoring cyborg superman. I'm pretty hype for it

>Trying to cram Kara's supporting cast at the DEO into this crossover would just make things needlessly complicated.
Plus the fx budget can only afford to do a 3 second transformation for J'onn or M'gann per episode, trying to stick them in to the crossover would mean other characters don't get as much effects

Now I could jsut be bullshitting this out of my ass, but I think the reason that Legends episodes got cut is so they could put the budget to this crossover. That's why we're getting 10 episodes instead of 16 like last year.
That's probably bullshit though.

Wait I though it was 22 episodes.

Nope. We were both wrong. It's 13. 3 less than last year. But with the option for 9 more.
So I was probably wrong.

Dropped Arrow after season three originally ended. Is Thea still in the show and what does she do? Tempted to watch again because Willa Holland is sexy as fuck desu.

Season 4 is bad. No two ways about it. Like worse than Season 3. If at all possible, I'd watch important episodes, like with future plot points, and nothing else.
Season 5 is off to a great start. It's the best it's been since Season 2. The new cast is great, and yes, Thea is still as sexy as ever, but she's not speedy anymore, so she gets far less screen time.

She retired from being Speedy and has instead been running the Mayor's office while Oliver's been vigilante-ing

knew i recognized him from somewhere

No but the Flash/Arrow Earth is confirmed for being Earth Prime.

>Amell openly put his foot down
Source?

I have this hilarious picture in my head of Amell trying to be demanding in real life since in real life he sounds like a gay man.

Someone add Ragman, the Heart of Darkness and Vixen to this

Martian Manhunter isn't a black man though, he's a green man, he just pretends to be a black man.

He looks good though.

Marvel's Netflix shows have all killed off old black men who were all basically "a few days away from retirement"