Why did he leave bros

why did he leave bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-NkX86uPI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hollywoods elite spooked him the fuck out

They weren't giving him enough fried chicken per episode.

quick commerial break

Bill Burr laughed at a nigger joke

The Elites, he doesn't exactly hide it

He found out the secret to 9/11, it broke him.

He wanted to learn about the Quran that's all

>the elites
Literally his bosses and higher-ups. Stop being one of those facebook conspiracy retards.

It was Oprah, Al Sharpton and some other famous negro that bullied him into quitting back in 2005.

he got sick of white people's bullshit

anything else is lies by white people to make themselves feel better

He exposed the kikes

>bosses

You mean leaders of charge of mega corporations who are the most socially and culturally influential humans on earth. Stop being a naive pussy.

He couldn't keep his hatred for whites under wraps anymore.

>alexjoned

>wait wait wait bro...is that Dave Chappelle? From the Chappelle Show? Dude! Watch this bro, watch this....
>I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!!! FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!!

Yes, bitch, they're called bosses. They might be a bunch oh old Jew fucks, but they're not some mystical Illuminate shit I see morons bleating about.

Don't even watch him, you have to be a mental child to not understand how valuable Hollywood super-corporations are for social engineering on behalf of the powerful. Also I'm basing this on what Dave says.

He didn't want to wear the dress

No one's calling them mystical, they're just rich, conniving and powerful. Snap out of it.

That's actually exactly what they are

Well at least we're on the same page. I've had enough of hearing about the Jew media cunts being mystified and working for satan/aliens/Illuminati. Call them old slimy jew cunts and I'm happy.
blacks can hate jews too

I'm not actually talking about jews, you did.

A lot of them aren't jewish. I'm just referring to rich, conniving and powerful people. I have nothing against jews.

You're talking about Jews- you might not know you're doing it, but you are. Jews on a whole are obviously fine, but climbing up the ladder of who owns all these media outlets and it becomes clear who are the ones having a say in a lot of what a bunch of fat ass American families sit down and stuff their gobs to every night.

No I'm not talking about jews, you are. You can look up who owns these companies and who produces everything. It's not just jews obviously.

Nice try, shlomo.

He wanted a break from fame and paparazzi

>why did the musllim run away from the jews

Okay dude, believe what you want.

Clever

He says this in an interview, dude didn't make it up.

he made a shitload of money early on, and he became a woke muslim and lives on a farm. i think he really mellowed down when he had kids and a family, enjoys the quiet life.

his recent netflix stand up made him a lot of money, and he's still bankable.

for a long time, i thought he would have moved into more political/comedy and become a sort of activist. has got a very sharp political touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-NkX86uPI0

Tip fedora

What way would you like that message phrased so it doesn't trigger you?

Hollywood satanism

Meme spouters.
People were regurgitating his content, "niggers" and all, without thinking about it or understanding the meaning behind it.

mostly this, but also the fact that executives wanted him to play to this retarded mimic crowd for profits. most of his characters aren't funny because of "lol he's a crackhead" or "lol he makes funny faces", but because of the whole setup where a stereotypical black experience is reversed or amplified. the fact that people wanted him to keep playing as those characters without the proper context as if he was a clown must be exhausting. it must be hard being an intellectual in america.