/balk/

sports edition

old

Attached: 1435888886154.jpg (630x340, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teA8TE092ss
html5.haxball.com/?c=HbX7A3YXIf4&p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=peqbzVjvFzU
html5.haxball.com/?c=wMz951KOdrs&p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fvZdBVfE62U
instagram.com/p/Bg2Ev4LhC3u/?igref=ogexp&utm_source=fb_www_attr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

irreversible doesn't mean uncrackable
it all depends on the hashing algo used + the complexity of the password
hashing obfuscates password, while the complexity of the password makes it "hard to be guessed"
for example, 123456 is not safe even using the strongest hashing because is easy to predict, it's in every dictionary and has O(6^6) or something (6 symbols with 6 iterations each)
another example is fag2018banana3 is also weak, due to the usage of actual words and relatively small keyspace
and in the end, it's all about the execution time of the hashing algo
for example, message digest 4 (MD4) was surpassed by MD5 because it was "too fast", thus it takes less time to bruteforce a hash
nowadays plain MD5 is considered as weak because new GPUs cracks it pretty easy (to some length, of course)
and it's true, because these days i had to brute few thousand hashes and a keyspace of a-z0-9 and length 8 took me couple of hours or something with my meme GTX1070 GPU, while back in 2007 doing the same was taking me weeks
so what devs usually do today is to "salt" the passwords

I call this bullshit claim

Attached: being_cool.png (500x280, 102K)

pozdrav
youtube.com/watch?v=teA8TE092ss

html5.haxball.com/?c=HbX7A3YXIf4&p=1

pass: optic

youtube.com/watch?v=peqbzVjvFzU
trqbva da se saberem na rakia tbqh

Attached: >optic.png (115x127, 4K)

apetitno

evening lads
long day 2day

Attached: >optic.png (116x136, 3K)

my day was very productive, if it makes you feel any better

good shit
same here, but its just all so tiresome when you get back with no energy, sleep, and repeat desu

wish i was rich right about now, /balk/ cartel when?

impressive

do these dictionaries include languages other than english? do they include typoes? how about replacing letters with numbers like 3 for e for 1 for a or 1 for i?

>do these dictionaries include languages other than english?
mine does

>do they include typoes?
mine does

>how about replacing letters with numbers like 3 for e for 1 for a or 1 for i?
mine does

Attached: smug.jpg (800x800, 105K)

I tried. I REALLY tried.

>install Manjaro KDE
>figure that if I want to play games I'll just dual boot
>everything goes smooth, have to fiddle with some kernel parameters to enable the wifi drivers though
>PC just tends to freeze up after a couple of hours
>hard freeze, literally no input possible

year of the Linux desktop delayed yet again

>linux
Are you autistic?

>Manjaro
That's a fucking meme, distrolets are cancer.

>wi-if
Are you installing a meme distro on a laptop?

the distro can't be the one freezing the CPU. It's either the kernel or the DE, both of which are independent

no I have a pcie wifi receiver on my tower

That was terrible the ball was all over the place

at least you got trips out of it

SDSM if you wanna play again host

i forgot my hd encryption pass so now i cant start and too lazy to reinstall

html5.haxball.com/?c=wMz951KOdrs&p=1
pass megalag

>I call this bullshit claim
A hash function is not bijective hence there is no f^-1 which turns the hash output into the password. The closest you can get is to find a collision and try to guess the function but that would be close to impossible (or require a lot of time and resources that very few people have). For that reason if you can survive a small brute force attack you're good.

how many languages?

>tfw have a crush on a hardcore CSKA fan who gangs up on people with his friends and could break my bones just by looking at me
why am i such a lost cause?

Attached: d3f.png (641x806, 733K)

Tell him you are trans, he'll understand

>his

Attached: 1522239055414.gif (600x450, 468K)

agreed with the previous poster, hardcore ultras are secretly gay and he'll accept you for who you are

Hello, I'm Stojance Xhakiri, Macedonian boy from Tetovo

There it comes out, you always felt beta and never be able to compete because you are weak, so you went the easy way joining the weak gender. Every faggot has a reason to be faggot, be it that be it humiliation by females be it Sexual harassment by relatives etc.

Anti-Albanian SHKA's BTFO

Attached: SHKA.jpg (684x719, 123K)

Wtf
Didn't we have this picture as OP a while ago?

Attached: kekekek.png (576x336, 189K)

You guys think if I go to a 5 star restaurant I will be like WOW best Ive ever eaten or is it just overrated shit?

Translate

Really overrated if I had to guess. Shit like that gets diminishing returns fast. Maybe you should go once so you don't regret it when you never visit a place like that again

me when i get a salary vs me 3 days after getting a salary

99% of the times overrated shit that you regret wasting money for

he told me we'll be friends no matter what when people spread rumours about me being gay, but he has a gf and i'm really happy for them but in moments like these i wish i was trans so i could at least have a chance against cute girls

Attached: a56.jpg (784x1081, 686K)

Tova gevreci li sa?

Transposter, gayposter, wtf is happening in this country

I choose to see it as a mark of progress, only rich countries have open degeneracy like that

RWBY!

Attached: weissdab.png (581x658, 679K)

the worst turd ever shat out of Roosterteeth

Slav(e)ic genes
You can tell if someone is THRAKIAN if he hates weebfags and an*Me, otherwise he's slav(e)ic

overrated as fuck. it will be nice food, but generally any 3 star restaurant does just as well

why so mean?

Attached: rubesad.gif (549x421, 29K)

I'm butthurt because I liked some RT shit before they became the Marvel of gayymer youtuberism and started shilling products every 10 seconds. Everyone who was remotely funny left them years ago

we need /balk/ made into a team of four like the rest of the ones in rwby and bulgaria's going.to be the leader
>open degeneracy
>on an anonymous chinese image board

Hah, cska are fag enablers, Samo Levski mdaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=fvZdBVfE62U

>upgraded his autism to gifs
ore boji pa ate ocn se ngja si budall ashtu

Caмo ЦCКA и тecни мъжки aнycи.

Dirty Germans are building north stream but vouched for south stream to get blocked years ago. Such an ugly hypocrite nation, I hope it rots as caliphate soon.

>before they became the Marvel of gayymer youtuberism
wew
story time?
the only thing i know about RT is red vs blue which i havent watched and RWBY
also that nomad of nowhere thingie
bulgaria as ruby
>the one that holds the team together
serbia as yang
>zerg into everyone
romania as blake
>something something copper wire ninja
greece as >weiss
>constantly threatens to poke bulgarias eye out
albania can be the corgi

Samo ludogorets tbqh

cska are red and white like reimu from touhou is, so.it's obviously the better team!
i might be able to try and make some doodles of that tomorrow but i can't promise

Attached: b50db1d624d4f5daac8b503a32a7bd749e8d8434_hq.gif (500x281, 555K)

>i might be able to try and make some doodles
whoa
hope you do senpai cause it'd be awesome

Attached: HYPER RUBE.gif (600x600, 227K)

i made my passwords everywhere xpozed dbi so i get street cred and hackers fear me even if they manage find my pass

there's not much of a story. RT was founded by Geoff, Matt, Burnie and Gus who were just poor college students who wanted to produce comedy.
Now RT is worth tens of millions, Geoff is a hardcore alcoholic with a whore ex wife who is only alive because of his daughter, Burnie dumped his wife and mother of his sons for a skank 20 years younger than him, Matt is the bad guy boss and Gus is the only cool one. The funniest guy by far (Ray) left them because he felt they were all just spouting memes and playing 3000 episodes of Minecraft wasn't creative. Everything they say they deem a "catch phrase" and put it on a tshirt for $30. They did a moronic movie that bombed and they're still forcing RWBY which to my knowledge looks like an early 2000s flash animation from Newgrounds

Loool you got cucked so big

my salary is a lot like a women on her period, it lasts for 5-6 days and than you can fuck me over

Attached: 1440707812849.gif (500x375, 494K)

pic rel
huh
interesting
thanks for explaining
also, rwby's animation is ok
definitely better than flash
it grew on me

Attached: rubekek.png (500x500, 69K)

Remember the missing blacked albo ballerina from a month ago? She ded bruv.

grozna si kato salata, nerazbyrkana s ocet, po si drebna ot zaplata, po si ploska ot tapet, no obicham te takava, s glas na bolna stara krava, s kojata ot kir kafqva

>blacked albo ballerin
Say what now ?

instagram.com/p/Bg2Ev4LhC3u/?igref=ogexp&utm_source=fb_www_attr

While germoney is trying jooish tricks, they can resist russian influence and get a deal that's good for them. Rashka would make us pay double and use south stream for political influence. No thanks.

Greeks BTFO. Based Jews

Attached: Greeks.png (543x755, 224K)

Daily reminder that Macedonia is not tatar, smerdian, gayreek, shqiptard, cockroach. Macedonia for the Macedonians.

Ok, now i know who, but why do you say blacked ? Please tell me Albanians choped her up for sleeping with a nigger

how could levski ever think of competing against this?

Attached: tmb_102641_4985.jpg (1000x687, 143K)

Look at this cuck. Unbelievable.

>the ottoman empire

Pics with Lamar Odom and some other nigs if I remember correctly. Besides, whats a pretty little blonde gonna do in Niggerfornia?

Dumb provincial fyromite. Rashka wanted us to pay for four pipes. We said no. They went to Turkey, gave them a discount on all gas, financed the marine section, and built ONE pipe. They wanted to fuck us, and pay for the fucking.

*make us pay for the fucking we'd receive

>would
>wanted
Conjectures. And calling me provincial doesn't make your stupid argument any more convincing either.

Tell the hooligan you are gay

Erdogan bad dictator - *moves automobile factory to turkey*
Orban bad dictator - *moves automobile factory to Hungary*
Putin bad dictator - *north stream approved*

West is disgusting and deserves to burn

These pipes are irrelevant, only for dumb goyim to talk about

jumping to assumptions, even her american bf looks like a Balkan sheep herder
Christopher Spotz

not that levski, the ottoman empire could never be this cute! the c in cska stands for cute!
technically i'm bi and i only like him, contact with other men is gross and most are sex-obsessed creeps anyways

Attached: art-windtalker-touhou-xakurej-reimu-devushka-maska-derevya-sakura-lepestki.jpg (1920x1653, 490K)

choo chooo

Attached: to-greener-europe-02-322.jpg (700x525, 347K)

>the love life of ЦCКA faggots

What is this weeb shit

Looks like a top tier cuck

Attached: shadow frog.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Bulgaria is closer to Chernobyl than all of us, it's bound to have an impact.

How long is your dick? Mine is 19cm

tranlo postiraj nogicite

Could have stayed here for that

I blame her friends.
Wow your pretty you should like go to Hollywood and be a star, silly seljanka dared to dream. should have stayed home cut wood and plant potatoes

ros is closest tho, that's why he should fuck off

Balkans are not known for their bullish prowess.

Attached: zaba bela.jpg (1000x964, 60K)

>technically I'm bi
I don't think that virginity can be defined as bi

Ask your mom
Lmaoo kid

disgusting krauts

Attached: 1515265902267.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Looooooooooooooooooooolllll