Blood Diamond

Would you say Sup Forums that Blood Diamond with good old Leonardo is red-pilled? I'm watching it right now. It really shows the savagery of those Nigerians and Africa in general.

Oh shit thanks OP been trying to remember the name of this movie.

Anything for a fellow burger. Not the greatest addition to the topic tho. Kek.

They are not nigerians, they are from Sierra Leone.

I think the movie takes palce in both countries.

Shameless self-bump. I wants answers on this topic.

I don't believe it had any parts in Nigeria. At the beginning of the movie he was arrested smuggling diamonds into Liberia though.

Oh word

I loved that movie desu.

>It really shows the savagery of those Nigerians and Africa in general.
Before whites they had little idea or care about these diamonds, their value and impact on global scale.

After whites they were forced to fight and struggle while being paid peanuts because the whites destroyed their social structure and used violence to keep the industry going.

Its all about perspective, if you want to see useless savage dindu Muffins you'll see it, if you want to see white, western oppression responsible for the savage dindu Muffins you'll see it, guess what people will see nowadays, its 2016 bro

This man triggers the niggers

Damn. The current year. I forgot. No arguing with that.

that film goes well with 2 other films on the same subject, and should be viewed as a trilogy.

Blood Diamond.
Shooting Dogs.
Lord of War.

Glad I'm getting a relatively positive cosensus on ze movie . I guess I'll start it now since I'm on the train.

CTR is sliding the FBI release.
Sage and hide CTR threads.
Movies from Hollywood cannot be redpilled as a matter of definition.

My original question was never really answered though; Would you guys considered it red-pilled?

Devastating.

how did whites destroy their social structure? they still operate in tribes, believe in witchdoctors and have chieftans and emperors, just like the old days.

this is what I liked about the film. neutral perspective, everyone has their reasons and the audience injects their own views. the rhodesian wasn't cast in a bad light, and he even mentions the little known fact that blacks fought alongside the whites against the communist terrorists

lord of war sucked.

>Niggers
>Social structure

What the fuck are you even talking about? When have blacks ever had a functioning society? They have always massacred each other and have never been more than primitive savages.

Why was it that in Tropic Thunder Robert Downey Jr. went full black face and no one gave a fuck? Don't get me wrong, I loved his character thought and the whole shtick was genius, but don't most people get up in arms over that kind of shit? Was it because he did such a fine job portaying his character (he was nominated for nsst supporting actor that year) that people just looked past it? Or could it have been so comically genius that it appealed to all ehtnicities and races? How bout it Sup Forums