Taboo thread

About to watch Episode 1. What am I in for? What are your overall thoughts on the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_RVjHu2AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kino

You're one quick motherfucker! You know it?

bump

I enjoyed it, watched it all. Looking forward to a new season.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

ahhhhh

mhmmm nootka

I marathoned it.
It was a fun watch. Very entertaining.
If you can look past the fact that mmmmnootka is basically an omnipotent demigod who remains twelve steps ahead of everyone else at any given time, you'll be in for a good bit of tele

After you watch the first episode you'll know what it is. It's pretty to look at but it's mostly Hardy stamping around and mumbling at people. If you're looking for a lot of great plotting you'll be pretty disappointed.

I considered dropping it and I decided to stick through until the end but I regret it. There was no big payoff.

Be VERY careful now...

>I don't understand things unless they're told to me again and again forcefully and with no subtly

be very careful now

Its a Tom Hardy Victorian fanfic writter by Tom Hardy for Tom Hardy.
If you can get over the fact he is written as a sonic haracter and are here just for the cool factor and setting I think you might enjoy it.
For the rest of you, lets the HmmmHmHHmmm posting commence!!

Mmmm powdah

mmmmmhh .. . nootka

*sister fucking intensifies*

FUCKING AMERICANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF

*makes veiled allusions to espionage through dyeing and medical metaphors*

hmmm..... mmm.... ahh....

Is it available for free somewhere?

mmmhm youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_RVjHu2AU

MMhhhMMM

hhmmmm mmmmhmm i want to fuck my mother mmmmhmmmm

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING SHIP

HE IS A COMPANY MAN

Its absolute kino. Just finished watching episode 8.