I'm young

>I'm young
>I speak 4 lenguages
>I live in Venezuela and i have a lot of problems to scape to a good country

I want kill myself Sup Forums.

Attached: IMG_20180324_054650.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rj4s7ye8eGQ
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article206950449.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try to get a venezuelan qt with a big ass
Try to work together so your life be less miserable
Fuck her every now and then to keep you alive
If doesn't work out, you can still get a new one
But respect her so their family doesn't behead you.

>I speak 4 lenguages
Which ones

Don't come to México

Andate a pie hasta colombia y de ahi venite hasta Argentina, en Buenos Aires hay una comunidad de venecos muy grande, te vas a poder adaptar muy rapido... no somos un pais del primer mundo pero es bastante decente para ser un país latino!

Te deseo lo mejor op, si venis aca, se te espera con los brazos abiertos.

spanish
french
english
portugues

Mis padres estaban ofreciéndome un dinero y creo que lo tomare para poder irme y trabajar para poder pagarme la uni en otro país donde me sienta más cómodo, me da mucho igual la cantidad de venecos que pueda haber porque realmente me gusta adaptarme a la cultura de otros países y no soy muy patriota que digamos porque este país siempre ha tenido gente de mierda pero muchísimas gracias ché, realmente pensaba que era meme de que ustedes nos quieren allá.

hope you'll find a way to get out soon, user

Por un momento pensé que solo eras otro fella otaco que proclamaba 'saber' japones + 3 boludeces.
Este sujeto es gay, come to mexico, we have plenty venezuelan communities, but unlike colombia you will not be considered a plague

Attached: Momokasama.png (1280x720, 778K)

Que no venga para acá, nomás va a perder tiempo y dinero y al final lo van a regresar a Colombia, aquí las autoridades ya se pusieron firmes en contra de migrantes venecos.

>english
Lol

>lenguages
ah bueno

thanks I love u
Supe de una historia de un venezolano que vive en México que invitó a su mamá a pasar el cumpleaños de él en México y despues la iba a devolver pero cuando llegó al aeropuerto la deportaron kek

why are retards always bringing up their language speaking abilities as if these were real skills?

If you could be a professional in 4 branches of IT or 4 branches of science that would be actually impressive.

Go to Spain, you'll have a good chance there. If you have internet access then you can come up with something or meet people who might host you.

Also, what can you do besides... speaking?

Holy fuck kraut, reading comprehention. He wants to move to another country, that's why he brings up the languages

>Go to Spain
Sure, Spain is booming with opportunities right now, for natives and illegal sudacas alike

Éxitos!
Buscate un país donde se aplique (haya mucha demanda de) lo que quieras estudiar.

If I imagine for a moment what would make it easier to emigrate
a) a high schooler/NEET that speaks German, Dutch, English and Swedish
b) a professional that speaks German and English and has a carreer in STEM
it's quite clear that it would be b).

He is also an underage, barely 18 at best.

It's more about the countries he can move too, not the difference it makes in his curriculum

Are you a traitor to the Bolivarian Revolution?

If I imagine for a moment what would make it easier to emigrate to Germany
a) Someone that speaks Spanish, English and German
b) Someone that only speaks Spanish
it's quite clear that it would be b)

Lo intenté pero
>universidades a 8000€ el año escolar para personas fuera de la UE

ahora he estado intentando con Francia donde la universidad está a 145€ el año donde he visto pero el problema es irme y el primer mes de alquiler, gracias a la situación mi mamá ha ido fundiendo sus ahorros en dólares y está fea la cosa, he pensado irme con esa plata a Argentina y trabajar ahí para poder irme pero suena a perder otro año de mi vida kek

gracias user!

Attached: IMG_-mz5hk9.jpg (244x244, 17K)

youtu.be/Rj4s7ye8eGQ

are you a cute gril

t. imperialist spy trying to sabotage the revolution

Nani!?

Attached: IMG_20180326_073457.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

>weebfag
Hopefully Maduro sends you to a reeducation camp.

I would invite you to come here, but then you said you wanted to escape to a good country.
Good luck anyway.

>Go to Spain
where would he get a job my friend? i am a sysadmin and i cannot get a job here.

try the french legion army

I visited Brazil when I was child

it's like Venezuela rn but with a "better" economy
arigato burger-chan

>it's like Venezuela rn but with a "better" economy
There's no better description for this shithole.

Así es "panita" aquí ya no le "paramos bola" a los "chiguires" ni "cuaimas" que salen de la patria de Bolívar, quién sabe que hizo el "cara e' tabla" "marico" "coño e' la madre" de Maduro para "arrechar" a las autoridades de la "nación Azteca" pero ahora a todos los que vienen para acá los mandamos "al coño".

Así que vayase pa' otro lado si decide emigrar.

that place is really bad
hardened criminals and people fleeing personal disasters go there thinking they will get a new life, then leave because it changes their minds

why don't you move to Europe as a refugee?
life here is better 2bh

Attached: venezuela girl.webm (800x640, 2.98M)

>I want kill myself Sup Forums.
good. weebshit like you should not wait a minute longer to die

how are you accessing the internet and how did you learn four languages?

sauce nigger now!

wtf rude
4 branches of IT is a bullshit example.

Move to America, every other latino seems to be doing that

just curious, is venezuela as bad as it is portrayed here?

that's the problem, Its complicated because i want study but I'm not rich

I'm trying move to France because they have cheap universities but I don't have the money

Venezuela is not a jungle lol
we don't have Sup Forums posters because Venezuela is banned for Sup Forums I don't know why
>how did you learn four languages?
Internet and academies my friend
Give me a visa burger chan
Yes

underated

Tell your countryman to leave my country, we are full.
Anyways, good luck.

Are you upset they make the place slightly whiter on average?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

this desu

Go anywhere you want except here. We're tired of venezuelans mugging people, bringing crime and even diseases that were long ago eradicated here. We can't handle this situation any more, we aren't rich

buy bitcoin. All of my venezuelan friends invest in that shit and send it over to their acquaintances in venezuela so they can exchange it for bolivares or just to save up and leave that place. But as I said before go to a good country like Spain, not like the majority of your people do by coming here, which is an improvement, but we aren't ready to support that many people all of a sudden

Why doesn't the government encourage people to start farming so they don't have to live like this?
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article206950449.html

Attached: 1521948634969.png (509x619, 8K)

that was chavez proposal long ago, to diversify the economy away from oil by turning venezuela into an agricultural powerhouse. guess what it didn't work and they import something like 90% of what they eat