Can anyone recommend films dealing with the struggles that mentally retarded people face during their day to day lives?

Can anyone recommend films dealing with the struggles that mentally retarded people face during their day to day lives?

I really don't understand why women are so dumb. I just spend time on periscope explaining to a thot that Argentina is a country. She thought it was a european city.

she was 4 at the time. what reason would she have to look up old obscure olympic events that wouldn't have been news by the time she was old enough to care

Argentina is the capitol of Spain

Why shouldn't Robbie be dumb? She's probably clinically retarded and she's absurdly wealthy and famous and lives a life that a queen could only imagine. What would she get out of putting effort into not being dumb?

I can't believe this Australian didn't know about some dumb minor American news story from 25 years ago

I bet OP didn't know who Tanya Harding was until this news story.

Gerard Butler read the script for 300 without realising Sparta was real

>Quirky characters
>Absurd incidents
>It's a biopic

Yeah, she's fucking dumb.

Awww, that makes her super cute. I want to violate her anus that much harder now.

I have no idea who Tonya Harding is and what is it all about.

Fuck off you filthy martsharters, not everybody in the world is interested in your ancient celebs.

I'd probably have no idea about it either if it hadn't been for watching news at the time, you can hardly blame a 4 year old for not doing that

I think that's understandable. She's not American. I can't imagine it was major news in Australia.

>not everybody in the world is interested in your ancient celebs

Yet here we are, with a biopic about the woman.

Tonya who?

WTF, im the same age as her and knew about that shit when i was a kid.

Every time there is one of those countdown shows they show the footage,

almost no one in america is going to watch it, considering every movie that isn't capoeshit flops in the US, and considering america already depends on foreign offices to make bank, and no one in foreign countries would be interested in it, its going to fucking flop. i have no clue what lead them to think making this movie no one is going to care about is a good idea.

I dunno either user maybe be should all listen to you

You people are always so retarded you don't realize the background of every actress ever.

>received American education (worst in the world)
>went to art school
>became an actress
Like seriously you haters. Explain to me at what point would she or most other actresses learn about some irrelevant who or about other countries? Why would the American system tell you Argentina is a country?

>To be fair, Robbie is a mere 27 (yes, 27, people!)

kek
no one believes this shit

ESPN 30 for 30s should really be required viewing for everyone.

this isn't some revolutionary idea i alone am putting forward, anyone with half a brain should've been able to see this, are YOU going to pretend that you DON'T see this?

I perfectly understand her not knowing about it before she read the script, but even afterwards? She didn't google "Tonya Harding" or anything to see if it was real? Does she have no interest in expanding her knowledge whatsoever?

do you google the names of the characters in the books you read?

i dont follow sports at all and love those documentaries. harding is still qt btw.

My god user it's such a surprise to me too. Why I expected this biopic about an olympic figure skater to make $400 million dollars just like I expect every movie to.

Makes me wonder if Channing Tatum went "Holy shit this actually happened" when he read the Foxcatcher script. Foxcatcher was another film I expected to make $400 million by the way. Was shocked when it didn't.

I know they are real or not before I read them, but when they are real yes, I do. To learn more about them than just what was in the book.

got any old home movies?

Why most of them are shit.

Exactly. I took this one class in high school, called History. Man it was so fucking dumb, as if that shit actually happened.

is tonya harding a big crossdressing guy?

lol she's 30 at least

>nisher simple jack

Wait, do Americans seriously believe that everyone keeps up with American news?

Yeah and everyone does.

She's been 30 since 2012. Try another joke why don't you.

>American education (worst in the world)
American Asian #1 and American White #2 males actually score the highest in PISA testing. It's just the rest of you bring the score down.

This and she's also Australian. Is this really an important piece of history?

This thing sounds like it's going to be a turd. Margot should've passed on it.

... Yes?

What do you do when you read books? Use the pages to give yourself paper cuts?

Shhh, you're interrupting their white knighting of a woman who wouldn't piss on them even if they were on fire.

lol what and who? why do people so often mistake ignorance for stupidity?

Who the fuck is Tonya Harding or Nancy whateverthefuck?

how many yanks who have no interest in guns, know about Port Arthur?

And yet you will always know our president no matter who it is while no one knows whoever your tribal chief is

There is a difference between keeping up with the decision of a man who could affect your country's future and some athlete that did something in some sport at some event.

>affect your country's future
So you admit to being an ineffectual hanger on country, it's good to see that you know your place