HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9qrYkP69IA
youtube.com/watch?v=8e6ZoW9f-uA
youtu.be/6NtWZR97mxw
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
youtu.be/pOl7-hAHBDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the movie leaked online?

This scares the beaner crowd

His teeth look like french fries.

there is a Russian copy .
people walking around heads pop up .
it a cam .

I'll have to try to find it. I have no theater near me (middle of nowhere Alaska) so I have to take what I can get.

Is this real? At least it looks like he's having FUN right my Mouseketeers?

Link it faggot. I can deal with that. It's more immersive with people's heads.

This. Someone link it I can't find this shit.

>being this fucking pathetic that you pretend to have friends by watching camrips

I just want to watch the movie man and the other user was obviously joking.

it was a good fukicking movie

How come?

beaners scare easy when it comes to monsters ghost things like that

el chupucabra

>tfw you realize you should've had braces

>literally all the screaming videos are of white girls
Whatever you say, Cletus.

Jesus is this legit it looks like the worst use of cgi I've seen

That's just a Rakshasa. Kill it with a brass knife.

AHAHHAHA

>Posts something that looks good
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
?

>looks good
HI KING SHILL!

does anyone have the dance scene, I laughed hard when it happened

I have a gif

thanks
man this looks so bad

This obviously isn't real

The fuck do you expect, he's Pennywise the DANCING Clown.

>Pennywise the dancing clown dances
>Hurr this is so dumb why is he acting like a clown

Nobody has an issue with the CLOWN DANCING you obnoxious faggot. The issue is it looks like complete shit.

The problem isn't the clown-dancing, it's the fact that Pennywise was supposed to look unsettling by putting on a serious face while dancing but that and the shaky cam makes it look ridiculous

Seeing the movie and having context tend to make individual scenes better. Or you can just continue to criticize them bit by bit like a little faggot.

>judging a scene by a 2 second, shit tier gif

lol. It looks fine in context

The tiny things in the movie made it great. I was amused when peniswide was drooling when speaking to georgie.

I think the problem here is that you're judging a movie on a 3 second shitty quality gif with no context to it

Kid, I understand the complete context of IT. I love the book and hate the sub-Goosebumps tier miniseries. This shit is even worse than the miniseries. How low has Sup Forums fallen that it defends 2017 crap that looks worse than an MTV music video.

saw it in the cinema you mongs
it still looked fucking ridiculous

Is he played by a black guy?
Cuz he looks like a black guy.

No you didn't. You probably haven't left your house in the last week

Naw, he's played by a white devil. Alexander Skarsgards brother

>This shit is even worse than the miniseries
Top kek. Is this the true peak of Sup Forums contrarianism?

>mfw when I agreed to read the software's license before installing
>but I actually didn't
Pennywise is literally me

youtube.com/watch?v=x9qrYkP69IA
youtube.com/watch?v=8e6ZoW9f-uA

>kek

I'm pathetic, and this sounds like a good idea

Might start watching cams

why are you projecting yourself on me
The funny thing is that I genuinely liked that movie, it was one of the better ones that came out this year

Remember slipknot..

Am I supposed to understand what the leper is saying? That CGI is good but damn they dropped the ball with what makes it so freaky to the audience.

youtu.be/6NtWZR97mxw hahahaha this looks like shit. The Fukunaga scene was so much better. Holy fuck.

This cant be real the CGI looks horrible.

>be me
>sitting alone at lunch
>listening to disturbed
>volume 100% obviously
>fucking chad rips out earbuds
>"what you gonna do about it, user?" he quips
>i look forward
>i shake my head
>"you have no FUCKING idea what i'm FUCKING capable of, CHAD" i retort
>him and his buddies look bewildered
>*IDEA TIME*
>"remember that scene where Pennywise runs at the kid in the sewers?" i ponder to myself
>fuck yeah
>i jump out of my chair making the SICKEST face ever
>pic related
>the cord gets snagged on the chair and all anyone can hear is...
>"OOO WAHH AHH AHH AHH!!!!"
>"UHH!! UHH!!"
>notbad.png
>the ENTIRE cafeteria is looking at us now
>the chads have no other option but BTFO
>literally all you can hear is their thunderous applause
>i raise my arms
>\m/(>_well apparently those chads were the school bullies
>TFW i singlehandedly took on those bullies
>TFW everyone is now calling the pennywise defender

and it's all thanks to this lit movie =) i can't wait until tomorrow when mom takes me to hot topic so i can get me an epic pennywise shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

This effect was so stupid, an user in a previous thread said this was unsettling, but it comes off to me like an amateur playing around with tracking tools in their freshly pirated video editing software.

That one scene in particular isn't supposed to be especially scary, I don't think. It's meant to show that he really doesn't give a shit whether or not people see him as an actual clown so he gives a half-assed dance to rub it in.

>Kid,

Leave your house you overweight presumptuous faggot. Context as in insulting a 2-second clip pulled from the tail-end of a movie wherein the tone has already been established and It's performance blends with how it's been previously presented to act. No one mentioned the novel or cares about your love of turgid Stephen King literature. You dumb fuck.

The issue is the shitty greenscreen with the shitty effect of his head not moving at all. Your headcanon doesn't improve it.

If you're uncomfortable with yourself just work out and don't project

how are you not understanding the person you're responding to? the fucking cgi looks god awful.

It's supposed to look unnerving, unnatural and inhuman, which it succeeds at beautifully.

Fuck, the Leper actually kinda scares me.

>Shitty effect of his head
Are you implying that isn't Skarsgard actually dancing there

This thread is full of fucking shills

It doesn't look unnerving whatsoever. It looks like an MTV music video. Why are you giving this movie a free pass? You know what was unnerving in the book? The balloons moving against the wind. Pennywise not casting a shadow. This looks worse than capeshit.

So that effect actually was in the movie. It does look kind of trippy and the background he's standing on is admittedly pretty cool but looking at the gif I couldn't shake the thought of all the amateur youtubers that use it as a joke

>which it succeeds at beautifully.
bait

bait

don't respond to these retards anymore.

>Pennywise is interacting with Georgie
>things are starting to get tense
>suddenly ear-rapingly loud panicky violins start to play
Fucking stop this shit

I won't lie, this actually did make me jump in the theater.

Preceding anything with "kid," is enough indication of your interaction with people. I'm not projecting anything, fatty. We were talking about the context of a visual scene and you ramble off about the book and Goosebumps. Fuck yourself.

>The balloons moving against the wind. Pennywise not casting a shadow.
Was freaky seeing his reflection having black holes for eyes. Funny how the later trailers added the CGI yellow eyes into the reflection. What a blunder. They could've saved money while being faithful to King's madness.

>naysayers convinced movie will bomb
>movie receives a certified fresh rating on RT
>get nervous
>It is gonna make loads of cash
>increasingly nervous shitposters

Found sauce
youtu.be/6NtWZR97mxw
Makes sense, he's mocking the fact that they know he's not a clown.

ew lol it wasn't that bad until the little nigger jumped off

>Movies been out for one day
>Getting lots of praise and is gonna be a massive success
>Sup Forumss making 'HAHAHAH' threads already instead of actually discussing it
Never change

>the shitty effect of his head not moving at all
It reminded me of tripping on acid and the background was cool so it wasn't that bad.

And the basement scene.
youtu.be/pOl7-hAHBDY
I'll be honest, it spooked me how he uses Georgie like a puppet then slams his body into the water.

>movie gets a lot of money and a fresh rating on EasilyImpressedOrPaidReviews.com
>this means it's good

You're so cowardly that you make these passive aggressive posts instead of replying to people's criticisms directly. Jesus Christ! Are you a Star Wars drone too?

>I'll be honest, it spooked me
OH WA AH AH AH

This is the only scene in the movie that reminded me fondly of Jeepers Creepers. Remember the old lady being played like a puppet?

What did he mean by this?

This is absolutely terrifying. I might actually die of laughter.

Yeah I looked at my wife at that part and told her we should have taken acid, which I had suggested before going

>wife
>dude drugs lmao

Geeeeeet outta here, norms.

>Peoples criticisms directly
Name one legit criticism of the movie brought up in this thread

Imagine a movie in theaters being so shitty that you think to look away from the screen for any reason that isn't getting up to piss

I'm not sure normies are into acid. Most normies think acid is a hard drug and are terrified of it.

This is kino

This is some of the worst pasta I've ever seen.

This.

Normies have no place in the losers club

The miniseries was absolute shit, you contrarian.

I was wondering about doing that too but I realized I'd probably look like some edgy fedora lord to all the normal fags that are genuinely scared of oh wa ah ah ah clown

>acid at a horror film
>acid in public
You fucking idiot, that's a 12 hour trip minimum.

What

Same here. I expected it too and this scene made me scream lol

Was pretty decent overall.

Nothing great about it, nothing shit about it

Anyone saying otherwise is a try hard contrarian.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Don't worry.
You look like one regardless.

Yeah I'm aware, I've watched horror movies on acid plenty of times

Yes but what does that have to do with Tim Curry doing a couple of good shots?

YAh YAh goteem

The entire movie is laughable B-movie CGI.

It's god fucking awful. I'm not even nostalgic about Tim Curry's portrayal. The movie itself is just pure ass.

Every fucking horror trope is thrown in. There were a few good ideas thrown in, but executed so fucking poorly it's almost funny. Every time Pennywise is supposed to do something "scary", they use that stupid shaky cam when he walks anywhere. Any time he opens his mouth is looks horrible. All the dick characters are put over the top anime villains to shame. Shit, the film gives more screen time to the bully, than to half of the "losers". And the 15 minute long "kids play in their underwear" scene was just...fucking why?

A lack of character development. A lack of actual scares. Downright terrible CGI. And a villain that fell flat on his face the entire movie.

And, they marketed it as just "IT", but the credits refer to it as "IT: Chapter 1", so the second half can go fuck itself. I'd rather suffer through the miniseries again.

>adapt King's greatest novel of all time
>IT's considered America's great epic to rival Lord of the Rings even if it's a different genre

>the both movies end up being trash