What did she do wrong?

What did she do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6EftQIknGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She existed.

She didn't exist

She's a Jew and Jews shouldn't be that cute.

She was hiding in an attic while her people were being slaughtered. Why didn't she fight back?

She was a kid.

She didn't take her dog out for a walk he had to scream for help

Because she would have been slaughtered too.

Come on, you fucking leaf. Has tapping syrup out of maple trees for a living finally make you go crazy?

Yea man why don't all the tiny girls with no guns or training fight back against a massive state?????????? WHY??? I guess we'll never know :( :( :D

She didn't pay her taxes.

She liked Doritos too much even though they are so loud compared to Pringles.

You don't wait for a cub to grow into a tiger nor do you wait for a cancer to metastasize before you cure it.

Pretty sure the Pen used to write her diary wasn't invented until long after her death.

Yea for sure dude the little Jewish girl was going to destroy a civilisation or something for sure it was far better to kill everyone and invade the rest of Europe to not have the jewish girls rule everything that way Europe was saved :D

She stole a pen

"Pretty sure"
"Thermite"
Its not even a creative denial.

She dinjew nuffin

>A random Jewish teenager girl who wrote about wanting to get fucked by her crush was sure to destroy white civilization

this is what Sup Forums believes

evil nazies could resist making her to soap

and Jews sell themselves as being clever.

> not even once

> Jews sell themselves as being clever
= "All x do y"
> All italians are short, lazy and smelly

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

Fuck, seeing her picture makes me almost tear up. She was so intelligent and pure.

This. I remember seeing that picture in 4th grade and developing a huge crush on her

Wow, you're a faggot

wtf I hate Hitler now

>ywn cuddle with her while the hounds sniff for jews and tell her that everything will be alright even when you know it won't.
>tfw she died alone and scared from a horrible disease asking God what did she do to deserve this

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

Sounds like a joke -

A Jew asks what they did to deserve this..

"Oh, right".

She didn't exist

Susan Sontag was a little girl once.

A little jewish girl.

It's ok I'm an emotion ridden female

Lost at ultimate hide and seek

She had to go back

You mean you're a sociopathic trap who faps to gore ?

She made a little too much noise.

>he doesn't know her father wrote 2/3 of the fucking book

For all we know she could still be alive, to be honest. Also writing in your own daughter diary and passing the newly written part as from her is a disturbing kind of wrong, who the fuck does such a thing and for what reason? That is literally perverting the last word of your own fucking daughter for fuck sake

She was captured, I like people that weren't captured.

No, just an average run of the mill emotion ridden female

>2/3rds of the book
Where are you getting this information?
He just edited to flow more like a novel.

Pula in Gura

>What do you mean I only get 100,000 dollars as publisher? Your offer of 150,000 dollars is too small, I might consider it for 200,000 dollars you filthy antisemite.

Nothing. Millions of innocent people died in the war. She was one of them. It isn't her fault that her person was used to make money and spread propaganda in a fraudulent book.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6EftQIknGs

Yeah man, and the holocaust is fake and hitler dindu nuffin because meme pictures and stormfront told me

Fuggin jews :DDD

Anne Frank didn't die. Jeff Mangum saved her, raised her as his sister and then married her
It is known.

pooped her pants

My mistake, carry on.

No one was more trustworthy than the German Democratic Republic!

Jeff Mangum pls go

She did nothing wrong. She was a beautiful girl, who wrote a beautiful diary in the darkest days of the 20th century.
Fuck whoever snitches on them.

I just want to post this desu senpai.

>First published under the title Het Achterhuis. Dagboekbrieven 14 Juni 1942 – 1 Augustus 1944 (The Annex: Diary Notes 14 June 1942 – 1 August 1944) by Contact Publishing in Amsterdam in 1947
>1947
>ballpoint pen not available before 1951

Well, it seems your meme picture its a load a bullshit.

she caught tb

>ywn go back in time, kill the nazis and rescue her
>ywn have sex over the bodies of dead SS troops

Being a Jew in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing more or less.

Damn she lookin good in that picture. :3

Really bergen my belsen

proofs that not all jewish girls are cute

That doesn't disprove that it was heavily written by her father, only that the image is incorrect.