youtube.com/watch?v=4msytla9wYU
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ahxzfo26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774

Lets try and make this one a long running one. Keep it alive for a while at least. Might be too easy, or might be too hard?

oldfag is here

Why is he so cool bros ;_;

I wish I was him

>there is actually a theory that David Lynch created two hours of television which can only be "correctly" experienced by artificially playing them back using two screens at once or side by side using a fucking computer, all of which he did in the service of elucidating upon exact developments in a convoluted time-looping plot that also has a definitive, happy, ending

>he didn't get the season 3 finale

If Naido is really Diane and The Mother / Experiment is really Judy, then why did Diane/Naido refer to Judy as her mother?

Fuck this poll. I refuse to lump S2's first nine episodes or its finale in with the rest of the mess.

Rewatching FWWM, what was the deal with this scene again?

season 2's finale was pure kino, but still not as kino as season 3's

What was the dream that Cooper had about February 16th that he tells Gordon about in FWWM?

Naido never spoke. You're thinking of American Woman/Ronette-Polanski-Looking-Woman.

>Why is he so cool bros ;_;

>I wish I was him

the poll is just asking about the best finale, what are you talking about?

Sit here with me for a moment, /tpg/

Season 3 is diet-kino. Season 2 is better because it was kino while also building upon the rest of the show that preceded it

SHUT UP

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in tv history

What were all those red spheres about then

Apparently I can't read. I apologize.

season 2 was bogged down by all of the absolute dogshit in the middle of it. it also ruined james as a character for me, who, during season 1 was one of my favorites. season 3 also made him a cool dude again

the virgin limited consciousness
>takes lessons on buddhism at community college to get enlightened
>malnutrioned vegetarian
>thinks any kind of meditation produces the same results
>will never be able to afford a single TM lesson
>penis doesn't work
>wrong meditation technique
>doesn't even realize he doesn't produce any actual results
>ball of consciousness the size of a peanut
>no job or friends, fails in life because he lacks TM

the chad transcendental meditation
>learned TM in elementary school
>fully enlightened
>doesn't give a fuck about eastern religions
>life is getting better and better
>pure consciousness, constantly producing original film ideas
>did actual ghostwriting for david lynch
>constantly surrounded by a harem of cuties providing them with infinite pleasure thanks to TM
>sexually assaulted the maharishi
>successfully medicates his TM-induced chronic headaches
>infinite intelligence
>easily able to afford additional lessons whenever meditation ceases to produce results
>can levitate
>has been heavily brainwashed multiple times but can't be bothered to give a fuck since TM grants him infinite bliss
>was offered a major role in twin peaks: the return by david lynch himself but rejected

after 25 years, after Twin fucking Peaks season 3, we finally have an explanation for this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=4msytla9wYU
I still don't get it

Some post modern art shit, I suppose.

What's the last line trying to convey? That, despite all these (alleged) faults, TP is still the best thing in tv history?

you'll float too mate

>it also ruined james as a character for me, who, during season 1 was one of my favorites
No wonder you type like a tard.

I kept hoping the dirty deputy was going to lose his shit on him. Was disappointed he didn't strangle the guy after escaping his cell.

In fact he seemed afraid of him, I don't get why he waited until he fell asleep to get out of the cell.

You're on the spectrum.

You mean balloons? They were balloons.

no really they were everywhere

>tfw to intelligent to use proper grammer

Probably some more shit plagiarized from Magritte.

Did he do anything this season? Like at all?

Nice catch, user. A sign of Lodge activity?

Best new character?

Got him and One Punch Lad in jail, saving Andy.

>when freddie forgets to take the glove off for the handjob

I want a fifty year old woman to sit on my lap!

Caused two dudes to become vegetables at the hands of One Biff Lad.

I wish this season gave us more thicckino, Madchen was so close but she's more bulky than thicc

You got Andy and Belushi.

post 40s thiccfu

well there was audrey with those yummy fat tits

I KNOW MY WORTH AND WHO I AAAAAAAAAMMMM

>"FREDDIE STOP I ALREADY NUTTED, STOP STOP IM DISSOLVING WE LIVE INSIDE A DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

I thought it was so he wouldn't wake James and Glove Guy, who would try to alert everyone.

Wait, how did Cooper know Freddie?

has anyone synced up sara hitting the picture of laura in episode 17 and mother banging on the door in episode 3?

>there is actually a theory that the hit album "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd was made to sync up perfectly with the film The Wizard of Oz

MISTER IF YOU'RE HARD UP I CAN SPILL A FEW GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ahxzfo26s

He and Fireman had a plan together, this was part of it.

wow the full version of this is fucking sick, I wish the entire song was used in the show

today I will remind them of mommy milkies

oh yeah that's what i need mommy

Audrey's inclusion was pointless. They could've just said she died.

How did Cooper know where his clothes were in the hospital room, or what was inside his boss' pocket?
Seems like Coop acquired some lodge magic and is able to know things, kinda like how Dougie was able to tell which slot machines were going to have a prize, among other things.

Stephen Colbert?

>Audrey's inclusion was pointless
It was all pointless.

She's still pretty.
TP without Audrey would be an insult to the fanbase.

then how would richard have been born?

>a subplot where a beloved character abruptly wakes up from a fantasy version of the town into a scary and unfamiliar environment
Yeah, I'm sure this had no relevance to the themes of the show at all

and zawaski

Season 3 was an insult to the fanbase.

This is such a cheesy punchline to that scene, but the way Robert Knepper says it, with the total bewilderment on his face cracked me up really hard.

Rodney forever.

L Y N C H E D

Y

N

C

H

E

D

>tfw her reality collapsing synchs with the crawling girl in the bar and dougie sticking a fork in the outlet

Nah.

>mommy sheryl and sherilyn will never fight over who gets to sit on your face first

Oh wow. A redditor regurgitating stale memes because he's deep in the spectrum. What a surprise.

[SCAM ALERT]
[SCAM ALERT]
[SCAM ALERT]
[SCAM ALERT]

He was the only one to have a good reaction facially in that scene

We're talking about the TP fanbase, not redditors who buy into the lynch cult of personality.

>redditor
you don't need to introduce yourself on this website, it's an anonymous imageboard. i see you were LYNCHED by season 3 but i hope you enjoy your stay regardless :^)

I don't know why you're projecting like that, but nah.

>no u
Oh wow. Lynch fans with the brains of 5th graders. What a surprise.

jeez you were LYNCHED pretty hard, huh? don't worry bud, your ass will feel better in a few days

It's really frustrating to me seeing everyone praise and talk about how great Jim Belushi, and nobody even remembering the name of the other Mitchum brother, I think the writing doesn't favor either of them. Robert Knepper is a much better actor and as a result Rodney feels like a more nuanced character than what Bradley does.

I love them both to death, the best new characters in TR, but I'm totally bitter that Knepper is getting no recognition for how good he really is.

>jeez
>failure to capitalize or end with punctuation
Thanks for the confirm.

>haha he dunt type rite he dum dum me smart
jeez

Yeah Belushi was great too but Bradley was mostly one note and comedic whereas Knepper had some good acting beyond just comedic beats

Both did great though

They're both amazing, but I've loved Knepper ever since I saw him in Prison Break - where he was my favourite character - so seeing him in the new series was amazing. He truly is great, always gives us his A-game for any role he's in.

You figured out the meaning of a post! Good boy!

yeah you got me bud, you're so smart. what a smart kid

What a smart boy you're being! You're totally not floundering!

*pats you on the head like a dumb dog*

I want to give her another baby, wew.

>Wasting your time in this Sup Forums thread for a show you don't even like when you could be developing cold fusion and inter-dimensional FTL travel.
Why do you do it?

*grabs your throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF!!?!

Was this ever explained o

yeah it was made fairly clear, audrey was put into a coma in season 2 and woke up in that scene

Retards need to be informed of what they are for the good of society and themselves.
Who would've ever thought you'd be a stupid violent animal inside by the way you type? :o)

>:o)
you have a fat nose kid :^)

not directly, but it goes along with the theme of dreamers and harsh realities and whether you truly are in control of yourself. At least that's the way I see it.

DUDE UNFOUNDED ASSUMPTION LMAO XD