Can women actually fight good as they show it in movies?

Can women actually fight good as they show it in movies?
>inb4 I now wymyn kik puli ass.....

Being heavier than your opponent can give you a huge advantage so women are naturally at a disadvantage when it comes to hand to hand but there are plenty of good female shooters out there.

Well for convenients sake lets assume that you don't use weapons here.
Will all those flips and jumps be better 'weaoponized if you are a woman' or got a women's physique?

Hell fucking no. All that flipping around and jump bullshit and especially that stupid goddamn move that Black Widow always does in every movie she's in are complete garbage in the real world. If a woman actually wants to beat a man, her technique needs to outweigh at least three separate natural advantages your average man has, plus his technique.

Of course not. How is this even a question?

If you want a good example of how a woman could beat a man in a hand to hand fight, play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. You ever played it?

A fight is a contest of spirit. The vessel for this energy does not matter.

No.

If women could fight as well as men they would.

Unless it has been a a many thousand year long conspiracy to lure men into a state of complacency...

what anime are you quoting

What do you mean exactly?

That the woman will win if she has more energy than the man, who is more tired or something?

On a similar topic what are some movies with realistic 'never been in a fight before' world star type fights?
I mean like when he punches Tyler in the ear in Fight Club as opposed to the guy in Oldboy learning to fight 20+ guys at the same time by punching a chalk silhouette on a wall for a few years

>t.pussy depraved MRAs

>depraved

I think you meant "deprived" sweetie.

Yes

I've dated a couple of these types. The answer is no.

Statistics do NOT reflect reality, hollywood movies DO

women are STRONG
black people are SMART
mexicans do NOT exist

disagree? ohhh poor widdle VIRGIN xD

Which part of the 90s were you born in?

absolutely not women are so weak compared to men, only chance a woman has to beat up a avergae guy is to hit him in the testicles, they dont teach fucking hurricanas and sexy spinning back kicks in female self defense for a reason

Leaner muscles can give more hitting power so yes women can fight as good as a man if they train as good as a man.
I mean they can carry a baby for many months.They must be pretty strong to do that.

I bet most women could kick your ass if you have to ask yourself this question you beta cuck ...

t. You

90s born queer kill yourself.

There's nothing wrong in being a beta and a cuck

t. (You)

No, not at all. However, any movie/show showing a woman using a simple gun like an AK-47 to kill men is actually accurate, remember that in real life those guns are put in the hands of literal children and they slaughter adults.

>le strong Marvel Black Widow punching men=inaccurate
>Sarah Connor type blasting some dude=accurate