Why are Canadians so retarded?

Why are Canadians so retarded?

They are cold, less sun, hate people who are inherently better than them and dude weed lmao

Honestly whoever our representative was back then had a shitty signature. They couldn't pick a guy with a cool signature? His is like chicken scratch. Look at the USSR guy's signature, that's fucking boss. It takes up the whole line, nice and strong. The French and UK signatures are bad too, but not as bad as ours. I bet that guy from the USSR had a pretty meaty cock.

This is some poor shitposting.
You seem jealous that Canada has finally dethroned you

Who cares, shit thread

>We memed the entirety of the allied forces

Goddamn I love being a Canadian, i've never felt this patriotic before

>leaf shit posts on a war doc

nice USSR signature tough

A similar thing happened when I tried to renew my health card recently. It was sort of weirdly arranged, with a bunch of differently sized grids, telling you what you're suppose to fill in at the top part of the inner grid, but I thought that I was suppose to fill in my information directly above the grid, because the grids just looked like lines where you're suppose to fill in information on top of.

SIGN ON LINE

I drew a diagram if what I said wasn't clear.

>annex the french
>they retreat to the Kuckdom of the Neanderthals
>claim France and Canada for glorious nation of Canada

Gr8t job clearing things up, visual aid is always a plus for explanations

Fucking leafs

That's kind of retarded, Leaf-kun.

I'm not sure how much paperwork you've filled out in your life but it's pretty obvious where you're supposed to put the information.

What was their reaction to you doing that?

How did you fuck that up?

I found out shortly after filling in the form partway, so nothing really happened from it aside from me getting a new form from the stack on the table. The grids were very strangely arranged and it looked like lines where you sign your signature on top of.

We really need more Australia vs Canada threads

Do they now?

I can understand the how the meming fuck in the op screwed up, I'll be honest I have done that a couple times in my life, but this?

I assume that there were words in the corner of each grid, correct? Surely you would've figured from that
Post more qt anime girls pls

Yeah Adm. Nimitz's signature sucked so bad they named a submarine class after him

Okay, here's a snippet of what the form sort of looks like, I basically filled in stuff like the address above the line, instead of in the grid. It was a simple misunderstanding.

SHART

lol seriously could you not look one column below and figure out how you're supposed to fill it

The form I filled in was a lot larger, with over 5 rows of grids in the first segment.

Trolled em good

Why the fuck didn't the Provisional Government of the French Republic Representative just take Canada's empty spot so the other people didn't have to make it look worse and worse?

Guaranteed it was a rude Frenchiladas Canadian who signed for Canada.

I'll admit I have fucked up a form like this aswell, although i'm pretty retarded.

>Smug-182

>Frenchiladas Canadian

Thanks, autocorrect. Is that Mexican Quebecois?

Kek, this is hilarious. even australia kept their shit together

not sure about the rest but I'm certain the sun is trying to kill me. excited for the endless cloudy days of autumn

>Searched up Frenchiladas, got pictures of some food that literally looks like vomit, a blank pizza with a bottle of nutella next to it, some meme pictures and a dog

Why

I don't get it. They named an aircraft carrier class after him...?

At least your guys navy didn't have a ship called the "Rainbow"

We need to make a meme out of this. Like SHART IN MART

Because we've never bombed them.

>Implying the gook order is supposed to be a work of art

We know that feel.

At least the French did something good fucking with those green peace cucks.

what a dimwit

>Smug-182
whats wrong don't you have a 2.3 gigabyte folder with smug anime girls?

That nerd probably doesn't even have one of these bad boys.

>tfw we've mastered the craft long before the internet

hmmm really makes you think

lol I've got a similar folder except I messed it up since I had separate folders for confused loli and anime girls but when I merged them together a bunch of images were deleted so I tried to get them back and right now its mostly just a recycle bin folder until I rename them

are you joking or are canadians this retarded?

>shitposting since 1945
Fucking kek

I've honestly done that shit a million times.

I've seen forms that alternate between above-line and below-line seemingly randomly, I usually fuck something up somewhere.

I've actually discussed with my friends what war against Australia would look like

interesting talk

IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR NOT BRINGING MORE COPIES!
MON DIEU!

>actually discussing about warring against a country that lost a war to birds

that's really low even for us, bro. not cool

The terror in that cats face fucking kek