Literally just walked out of the monster screen and checked here

Literally just walked out of the monster screen and checked here.

SO GOOD. SO much scarier than the original, so much better, so much everything!

The scares got me good, the projector screen scene holy shit! When he bit Georgie's arm, holy shit!

Richie was the funniest character. Every scene he had, everyone laughed.

Overall amazing!

Please go see IT!

yes yes I am also a fellow consumer of film and television

Possibly one of the times "reddit spacing" is actually valid.

Calm down OP. We came too.

Kill yourself reddit. There's already 10 threads about this shit

Haha! Wow! Glad you told me how good it is OP! I was on the fence about It! (Haha get IT? HAHA)

Now that my fellow Anonymous member has revealed how good the new It is I will definitely have to go to theaters and buy a ticket for It! Kill yourself faggot!

Was I the only that felt a little...uncomfortable...during that scene? Thankfully my theater doesn't enforce penis inspection, I totally would have got busted.

fuck off you goddamn shills

I have no idea how the director was allowed to film her flashing her body in bikini like that before she jumped into the water...

but did it have...

you know....

THAT scene?

1. It isn't like she's 8 years old or something.
2. It was just plain underwear.
3. The boys were more exposed.
4. All in all it is no more than what you'd see at the beach or anything like that.

Overall a mediocre adaptation. My main nitpicks were the retarded floating shit, George being "missing" and Bev getting thr January Embers reveal during her child hood. Cast did well. I still hate pennywise's makeup and it was overall indicative of the films misuse of Pennywise. Wish It's seens had been creepier with less retarded scares.

Just watched the projector scene on yourube

Its literally nothing, if people find this scary they are pussies

It's only reddit spacing if it's after a quote you fucking turbopleb

Richie WAS the funniest character. Fuck off with your bait thread.

no

Shut the fuck up newfag.

>he hasn't read the book

I haven't but I'm not surprised, there was another King book I did read where some zombie Native American sheriff tried raping a boy with his rotting dick that was leaking pus.

how epically scary did you'll float to sound?

Which one? do tell.

Believe he is talking about "Desperation"

Yeah I agree. I really liked this film a lot. Sup Forums is getting destroyed tonight.

what did he do with the tossed salads and scrambled eggs?

Totally bro, my nu-male tampon literally like went right up my he-pussy from being so scared. Like omg XD

>he's proud of reading Stephen King.

>to

Georgia was the only thing that I didn't like. He shouldn't have been pulled into the sewer after his arm was ripped off and I think it was retarded for them to do it that way.