Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much?

Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much?
Aren't Mexicans basically like Spaniards?

Attached: mexico_usa.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Aren't Mexicans basically like Spaniards?
Off yourself, cracker.

Post eye!

Americans used to hate Spaniards too, and before that Italians, and before that Irish.

Attached: Mexicans.png (1200x760, 682K)

Spainards at least know they're shit, Mexicans for some reason refuse to admit it

Attached: ezBY5n0.jpg (900x600, 92K)

They are like Spaniards without the siesta, so less useless but have more zerg qualities.

>Mexicans for some reason refuse to admit it
lmao
Spics have the worst spanish trait and that is self-deprecation.

The siesta meme was meant for spain

Excuse me, everyone knows this country is 100% subhuman.

Ew no, but Americans are basically like Mexicans

This ∆

Our reconquista plan executed at perfection

Misión "burro de Troya"

Me gustaria enterrar mi burrito en la hamburguesa gringa.

They sure don't act like that to foreigners. Kind of like Brazilians who will talk shit about their country all the time but when a foreigner agree or do it too they call them racist gringos

They're amerindian goblins who flood in like locusts.

matate

We still do

>basically like Spainards
you say that like it's a good thing
in Sup Forums, perhaps. Mexicans seem to think they're the shit

Kys

matate

>not mátate

Attached: 1522268409069.jpg (308x270, 9K)

mexicans are cool. they're like the russians of north america, but with smaller egos. I grew up in an area filled with them and they're amazing, don't even get me started on their food

mátate

do you want to suck my cock

Mexicans are always so obnoxiously proud about their country, yet they refuse to acknowledge their Spanish roots.
It was basically the Spaniards who built the foundation of everything they stand for.
If Spain never bothered conquering Central America/South America, that entire landmass would have been an Africa 2.0.
The whole Cartel problem is basically Mexico reverting back to its Aztecan identity.

Attached: 0E0.jpg (1024x651, 529K)

Judging by how much of a failed state Mexico seems, I'm guessing they can't be too far off

spain is comfy desu

Attached: 1481058071100.png (657x527, 257K)

Mexicans hate americans more than the reverse. Mexicans are welcomed in the US with free jobs and scholarships as well as ample support for spanish speakers to not have to learn english. In fact, many mexicans come to america in hopes of only dealing with mexicans and never seeing a white person. No such offers are extended to americans by our southern counterparts.

The mexicans rightfully killed off protestants squatting in their lands

Not really my sweet burger eating-warmonger-1st world neighbour.

Ignorance due catholicism is one of our main problems.

Castas system fucked the society

Criollos fucked the society

Implementing foreign policies fucked our already fucked system

Sure indigenous part can be ugly, primitive and violent but at least they kept a balance.

based

>this thread got more replies than the one about your country
jaksjaklsassjlaksjskajsa irrelehans >>

Shut the fuck up, wh*Toid

If it's any consolation, we also regret bringing you civilization.

We don't pretend that our country is good, especially when talking to a 1st worlder. At least not in Sup Forums tho.

>Ignorance due catholicism

Attached: 1451365378250.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Mexico is far from being a failed state

Lol wat

Why do Germans hate Turks?

This country has 0 nationalism, sure it's patriotic but not a single person feels the kind of true pride the greatest nations had/have.

Both Mexico and Spain don't feel a sense of brothership because both are ashamed of each other, Mexico is the bastard nation formed by butthurt criollos and Spain is the edad carcass of a meme Empire.

Failed states are like shitholes like Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia countries were anarchy is present

Yea

Wait until July, it will be a chimpout

>tfw you'll die thanks to a missing bullet during the next civil war
feelsgood.jpg

>Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much?
and i hate you Hans

me cagué de risa 10/10

Like thinking australians, americans and brits are the same shit.

todavía no llegamos ahí pero lejos es una palabra un poco optimista

>Americans used to hate Spaniards too, and before that Italians, and before that Irish.
we use to hate the gypsies too

No, you cuck. Youre the only one who is ashamed to be Mexican.

Why is Switzerland, Italy, and Austria not third world since they are also Catholic?

If you were a real Mexican, you would hate this piece of shit country, alas you're a CHI so you don't count

Jajajaja

Because we are pagans at heart. We had our own Gods, our own pantheons. Catholicism was never meant for us.

Everyone still hates gypsies

When will you guys go back to your roots and retake Central America? Flood Mexico City to make it great again.

But OP, I know American's are not prejudice, because we hate everyone equally...

based mick
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Attached: batallon San Patricio.jpg (540x720, 130K)

CHI

We hate mexicans because they're poor brown and stinky.

P*pists

Attached: Sanpatricioshang[1].jpg (550x377, 34K)

So

you

hate

us

for

being

you

??

XDXDDDXDDDXD

edit

upvoted

Texas is Mexico

Why can't we be friends?

Attached: 1519616094793.jpg (1600x1200, 284K)

That's what I want. Take back all the illegals tough

Because I hate chicanos

I hate nafris and gypsies, morocco must be destroyed so spain can live.

Nafris and Jews are historically the enemies of Spanish people, Jews simply have greater protection these days as a protected priviliged class with the fiction and non distinct so called war Germany had against Jews were they allegedly massacred Jews.

The crimes of Jews against the Spanish people are too numerous to count.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-02-46-06.png (720x1280, 566K)

Disgusting

What makes you think gringos like spaniards? For the wh*te meme?, No they went to war with eachother, cucked them out of the phillipines , puerto rico and cuba and generally acted like the perfidous britons they deep down are

that was over a hundred years ago

So was the mexican-american war, and they still shout remember el alamo while we called them land thieves, your point?

they hate us cause of immigration, stupid, why would you use some over a hundred years old war that's hardly even remembered in america itself to "prove" that they hate spaniards?

do you think they hate japanese or germans, too?

We don't like them either ,only gabachos and germs like sucking yank dick so.

Anyways the chinese era is coming

>chinese era
Oh Im laffin

This. We don't mind Mexicans, we hate illegals.

>they hate spaniards
They hate us caused by south america although I don't blame of their hatred for example I hate central europeans so much too

If you take all illegals and Chicanos then we can be friends.

This is the dumbest post I've read in a long time.

I can't tell if its trolling or not.

Attached: Mexicans are proud of Mexico.jpg (910x1020, 174K)

>no mx bear bf

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-46-52.png (720x900, 668K)

If you deported all the "Americans" """"""""proud"""""""" of their ancestry, natives would the the only ones left

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Shut the fuck up

>burrito
No eres mexicano guey

Shut me up with your dick

I need some deep web links

Attached: IMG-20180217-WA0045.jpg (348x348, 20K)

t. marica de closet
si mejor asi

I'm out since I was 16, bitch

Natives and English.

That Mexicans are """""""""""proud""""""""""" of their country, while at the same time being next door to their country, and also at the same time being here illegal, unwanted, and having turned this place into a 3rd world shithole, is entirely a different situation.
This country speaks 2 languages now: Spanish for the wetbacks, English for everyone else. Mexicans are an entirely different situation.

Attached: METH.jpg (750x419, 21K)

t. chicano
tapatio o CHI-lango?

Neither

Brazil has a better identity than Mexico and it's an even bigger shithole. Sad!

Mexicans are basically like americans. Americanized brownies. In the bad way.

If you take the average Cletus and the average Pancho, you'll see they're both luces extinguidas. They both are fat, they both love guns, they both are prone to using guns, they both spew dumb shit out of their monkey pieholes, they both eat a diet of tacos, corn and gogagola, they both believe in all sort of retarded shit from flatearth to creationism, they both drive fat stupid pickups, dodges and other memes, they're both dirty, smelly lardasses, they both speak bastardized versions of english/spanish, they both have high school proms, cargo pants, drink/smoke forbidden (but it's ok to own a gun and preggo your cousin at 16), one enrolls the marines to fight for Israel and Jeezus, the other enrolls the cartel to fight for el señor padrino, they both have meme holidays celebrating the day some indian (Pocahontas or el Maya Pinche or whatever) saved their sorry faggy asses and in grateful return both these tenebrosas creaturas cucked/exterminated the indians,...

You could make a pasta with this if you want. They're essentially the same ''''''people''''''''''

SHUT it Moor

not true we used to be the most powerful
empire in america before the Spanish arrived

now we are a mestizo country

Attached: 144578655033.jpg (720x720, 55K)

No, Mexicans are uneducated little monkeys who mostly refuse to learn English when they come here and serve cow tongue and meat diarrhea in a tortilla. Seriously, most of the ones I talked to dropped out of school before they even got to middle school.

At least Spaniards have good food and a modicum of intelligence.

This.

i don't give a fuck about mexicans in their own country. their compatriots sneaking their way into our country illegally should be hanged though, their offspring filling up our schools too