/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division Genera Investigation Cohiba Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=3LaR1-h86QQ
magspublicmemes.wordpress.com/
hillarys.press/conference
mega.nz/#F!410SxAxK!xtAMHV1Nyi9SP6Tn8isd8g
dailycaller.com/2015/06/23/confederate-flag-campaign-pins-of-both-clintons-pasts/
nytimes.com/1992/03/21/us/the-1992-campaign-democrats-clinton-says-golfing-at-all-white-club-was-mistake.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-every-year-arkansas-first-lady/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=rulSnAM6gmM
archive.is/jVcwy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Thanks for OP Swissbro.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

daily reminder that we have already reached 100's of millions, and will continue to do so.

(you can fuck right off (((soros))))

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

>JEWGLE DOC IS STILL ALIVE:

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

FBI RELEASED INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS ON HILLARY
>FBI RELEASED INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS ON HILLARY
FBI RELEASED INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS ON HILLARY
>FBI RELEASED INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS ON HILLARY

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

OCCULT TIES!

this weekend will likely be one of our YUUUUUUUUUGEST

This.

hheheheh me likes

she's going.

I sincerely hate George (((Soros)))

Found her in 5 seconds.
Found her in 2 seconds.

Step up your game son.

not bad.... not bad at ALL!!! keep it the fuck up!

without a bunch of corruption and people dying.. I actually can't find her...

last one of those for now :)

good shit mang... that's what we need, UZI spray... this isn't a sniper battle... we need a bunch of shit, launch it all, and what sticks sticks. There is no formula. If it was known how to do memetics.. the internet would be flooded with hillarious Hillary memes that'd have us all rofl (soros spent MILLIONS towards that)

but you can't

you can't predict what goes viral.

so just produce and post and produce and post as much as you can until Nov 8!!! we are winning this war!!!!!! great job googogogoogo

funny trump youtube.com/watch?v=3LaR1-h86QQ

fuccin awesome

hillary sent out an email where the subject was 'fundamentally disadvantaged' and she proceeded to complain about how badly her campaign was going. kek

thanks user!!

agreed. a lot of the time stuff I dont expect to gets shared a ton, and stuff I think is 10/10 no one else likes. lol

link to a bunch of memes. make sure to check it out

magspublicmemes.wordpress.com/

that is EXACTLY how this game goes. Don't stop won't stop

website w press conference counter for hillary

hillarys.press/conference

heuheuehueheuheu

another archive of hillary memes

mega.nz/#F!410SxAxK!xtAMHV1Nyi9SP6Tn8isd8g

sexy quints

list of hillary racism stuff. maybe useful for memes

1) www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/18/uselections2000.usa
2) www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/
3) www.nypost.com/2000/08/22/polygraph-hill-accuser-honest-he-passes-test-jewish-slur/
4) www.inquisitr.com/2989662/hillary-clinton-under-fire-for-colored-people-time-joke/
5) www.dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/three-eyewitnesses-allege-hillary-called-aide-a-fking-jew-bastard/
6) www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/02/25/hillary-clinton-responds-to-activist-who-demanded-apology-for-superpredator-remarks/
7) news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/panorama/transcripts/transcript_22_10_00.txt
8) www.polidics.com/news/hillary-clintons-jew-bastard.html
9) www.c-span.org/video/?c4558907/mrs-clinton-campaign-speech-super-predators
10) www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U-Bfdor6zk
11) www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcFp1k3Buew
12) www.sonic.net/~aman/clintons.html
13) dailycaller.com/2015/06/23/confederate-flag-campaign-pins-of-both-clintons-pasts/
14) nytimes.com/1992/03/21/us/the-1992-campaign-democrats-clinton-says-golfing-at-all-white-club-was-mistake.html
15) thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-every-year-arkansas-first-lady/
16) breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/
17) breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
18) ‘Hillary: The Other Woman’ by Dolly Kyle
19) ‘State of a Union: Inside the complex marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton’ by Jerry Oppenheimer

Welcome welcome welcome all lurkers and new blood!

Tired if the two tiered justice system? Pissed the fuck off that HRC is a massive criminal and an awful human being? Pissed the MSM is constantly feeding is lies about what we should think, do, and buy? Tired of being puppets in Soros'game? Did you think the Clinton Foundation was a charity?

Welcome to cfg bitches!

Want to know what started it all 2 months ago?

Some high level fbi user who is a part of the HRC investigation came here and did an ama exposing HRC, WJC, the Clinton Foundation, George Soros, numerous world leaders, and the fucking US government!

He tasked us through several different ama's to start looking into HRC and the CF. We took to it like a fish in water. At some point we split into 3 threads. One was cfg where research was found and dumped. One was the meme division for compiling and distributing memes to the world. The last was a red team exercise trying to understand the CF and Soros and where more connections might be. Once we hit a critical mass of research (>300 pages in the Google doc!!!) The threads joined and more efforts were focused on distributing the information we've found.

What we now have, ladies and gentlemen, is a well oiled machine reaching millions a day. We have exposed HRC, CF, the MSM, George Soros, numerous social media platforms, key members of government, foreign governments, and don't forget our beloved Correct the Record.

This is perhaps the most important election in the history ugh the United States. It is a fight to take our country back from the corrupt 'leaders' who have usurped power and use it only to their benefit. It is a fight for free speech. It is a fight for the rights the founding father's bestowed upon our great nation.

This is it folks. We have 66 days to reach and awaken the masses.

Tick tock

-Media Collusion user

hillary mocked stay at home moms. VERY potent meme material for convincing women that Hillary = awful

youtube.com/watch?v=rulSnAM6gmM

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

excellent summary.

YES!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!

THIS IS THE FIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!

THIS IS OUR LAST STAND, THIS IS WAR FOR CONTROL OF OUR MINDS AND THOUGTHTS!!!!!

GOGOOGOGOGOOGOGO AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!!

THE STAKES COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE HIGHER!!!!!!!!

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER US!!!!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!!

i know these don't make sense, but it can kinda be used to mock hillary's alt-right fixation.

Nice! Can you start pulling pieces out of there that can be thrown into memes?
-Mc

yea this is a yuuuuuuuuuuuge dump of links, excellent work!!

entitled

So I'm out of work and starting a mindmap for all the info on infamy.org I think it will at least help a lot with connections, any tips?

Was any tech savvy user able to confirm this hacker thing?

-Mc

i've been meaning to make some new memes out of the new stuff not included in the image given, but been just so busy. new finds (stuff not memed already) are these:

confederate flag stuff. arkansas is THE KKK capital of the USA. nowhere was more KKK crazy, and bill and hillary were there.
13) dailycaller.com/2015/06/23/confederate-flag-campaign-pins-of-both-clintons-pasts/
15) thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-every-year-arkansas-first-lady/

birther movement and obama=muslim things started by hillary
17) breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

all white golf club. meanwhile Trump was fighting racism at his golf clubs.
14) nytimes.com/1992/03/21/us/the-1992-campaign-democrats-clinton-says-golfing-at-all-white-club-was-mistake.html

Bump

Wow that site is crazy. Nope, just dig in. You look at it long enough and the pieces start coming together in your head. All of us are amature investigators. All of us started reading fuck tons of articles and just throwing shit together. Start somewhere and if you stick with it long enough you get cfg today.
-Mc

it's weird though isn't it. It probably is just to recruit people for regular programming jobs, but shows such lack of self awareness considering all the hacking, email etc scandals hillary has had.

it's the kinda thing which would convince normies there is a conspiracy going on. etc

Guys.

memeable gif - maybe can be made into an illness, memory, incompetence or woman card meme

ezgif.com useful for gif work

Uhh I just went further into the source code for the link that says no openings, found some weird shit and ended up on this page s7.addthis.com
Am I retarded orrrrrr did I get us a little further

huheuheueh that's her sending money to the saudis

>s7.addthis.com
shit!! haha!

could you explain how you found that?

seems like we have a lot of new blood in this thread! Couldn't be happier!

Here, a link to 300 awesome templates:
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

why it's mr Mungus

I was searching in the source code for the greenhouse link user gave and found this and one other section of that site I'll post in a sec

archive.is/jVcwy