The truth about Australia and its politics

Ask an Australian anything about Australia and I will answer it truthfully with no bs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Watson
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZt5IGJ1T8
youtube.com/watch?v=IAkBYSbMYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=bcnIhzaDTd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the hell you ended up in that crazy island?

is it true that it was colonized by British prisoners sentenced to death penalty but sent over the sea instead?

why did bill eat the sanga the wrong way :(

Have you ever been to Alice Springs? I'm an American, and I've never been to Australia, but if I go some day, I'd like to go to Alice Springs. I think the outback is very cool and I'd love to see what it's like there.

Has gun control been good or bad?

why is your internet such shit?

my father who is an immigrant impregnated my australian mother

because he's a shit bloke

Alice Springs is definitely the worst Australian 'city' I've visited. Just hire a car and do a roadtrip through the NT desert. You'll experience more doing that than just visiting Alice Springs. Its an ugly boring city.

Bad, home invasions and violent crime are at ridiculous levels and its been correlated to the 1996 laws

my internet is fine senpai

You didn't have to have done anything serious to be sent. The English basically just rounded up as many people as they could hang a charge on to send them to the new colony because they needed to populate it to actually have a strong hold on the new land.

Is it true that elections are a sham and the leadership of the country is really decided by a fistfight in a Maccas carpark, between the leaders of the two major parties?

My maternal grandma's side were convicts. The other sides came voluntarily, either in the 1860s from England or after WWII. You got sent here for 14 years as a convict and then you got a packet of land. Free settlers just got land without doing time. Most of the convicts had long term sentences, but didn't escape the death penalty coming here.

I have a friend who moved to Australia partly because she thought as an American she could easily get higher quality Australian men.

How stupid was she considering she has failed even though she is a 8/10?

Will base Tony come back and save us?

What is the general opinion people have on what happened to Harold Holt? Commie or alien abduction or a stonefish and currents?

Is Alice Springs where chickens come from?

Why did we abandon the best political policy of the 20th Century?

> inb4 jews

>she thought Americans have a higher social value than locals

Is that true anywhere? For men or women?

What city generally accepts racist banter? I'm going to Australia in a couple days.

>Is it true that elections are a sham and the leadership of the country is really decided by a fistfight in a Maccas carpark, between the leaders of the two major parties?

then based tones would never be out of power

Literally no one gives a shit about what happened to Holt.

Oh...

Okay.

Oh, yes. Every >5'6" swarthy girl looks up at you like you're some sort of God. This is how it must feel to be a White woman in Sweden, only my sex is consensual.

Anywhere outside of the red and parts of the yellow.

Basically, the further north you go, the more red pill and banter you're going to find.

Don't bother with Melbourne. it's an SJW/nu-male shithole now.

Forgot pic.

Why do you ask? Did he wash up over there?

Ask a Tasmanian anything. I've never left this state and my ancestors were all convicts transported from Ireland and Scotland in the early days of the colony.

What's it like not having abos?

Devonport, Burnie, Launceston. Don't know about Hobart. Tasmania is 97 or 98% white, so you won't hurt anyone's feelings down here with racist stuff.

Based. You better appreciate the heritage in Tasmania, my partner and I traveled through recently. Have you ever been to Ross? Beautiful town, named after my mothers Clan.

We may not have abos but we have 'activists' who look white but claim to be part abo for free money. They're mostly just dumb bogans being led by Michael Mansell.

Western men are pretty much the same except for slight culture differences. If she failed in the US I don't think she'd have any more luck here.

I've heard he plans to take back his rightful throne

I think its either drowning or killed by CIA. When I was a minor a pedophile tried to groom me at his swimming pool in melbourne tho

They have chickens in Alice Springs like any other city m8

probably had something to do with apartheid in South Africa

The further north you go the better

Do you think Tones would beat Obama in a fight?

Just wondering. Went to see my cousin in Melbourne (trams were cool, food was great everything else sucked) and found a Swimming center dedicated to him. Cousin is a dumb cunt so had to tell him who Harold was.

I've been at least everywhere once. Ross is a nice town, I played football against them a few times but their team went under.

What's the temp during Christmas?

Well fuck.

It's abo central if that matters to you.

22+ (Celsius, 70+ Fahrenheit , same as us.)

English prisons were overflowing. You could literally be sent here for stealing bread. Most convicts had non violent offenses.

Go to Broken Hill or Birdsville or Katherine or something m80, Alice Springs is sadly a write off.

Mine had violent offences. Stole crops in Ireland and bashed the farmer when he tried to stop them.

Australia is actually only inhabited on the southwest and southeast coasts, and the middle of the continent is desert.

NOT MELBOURNE OR SYDNEY
Don't even try it close to a university
You will inevitably #trigger some cunt and have to drop her whiteknight beta orbiters like the 50kg sacks of shit they are when she accuses you of raping her or some shit

Is this some kind of joke Kiwi? Every day is 30 degrees plus, often 40 plus.

I see

aussies seems to be nice people

It varies depending on location but it's usually a lot more than 22 in my experience, I live about half way up QLD and it's usually 26-35 celsius in spring and 30-40 in summer.

Northern territories maybe, only ever saw it get that hot when in Oz late January through February.

Between us, NZ and Argentina we make up the only half decent nations in the Southern Hemisphere. You better get your shit together though Brazil, enough with the Commies.

In Tasmania we have a very similar climate to New Zealand.

what is quickest way to immigrate into country plz hurry

Depends on where you're at. As long as you stay away from the druggos and bogans(they're not all bad but most of them tend to be a bit shit) people are pretty friendly. A lot of the ~28 to ~50 year old women tend to be bitches though. From my experience at least.

I've only experienced Australian Christmas down in Victoria and NSW. So probably a bit skewed.

Via Christmas Island.

>what is Perth

Come over from a trip, get married or a working visa or something that lets you stay longer and get a dual citizenship that lets you keep your american one and get an aussie one.

What's the weather like at the southern end of Tassie? I'm sick of the sweltering heat in summer up in NSW.

talk to the boat people and see if you can make it

stay in your own fucking country
we're a discount america full of drunks and shitposters, and we have no rights at all

you're better off there

I can help you with this one. There are several factors.

Greedy kikes here wanting to import cheap labour to support their industy. Britain threatening to flood us with migrants if we didn't pay them a fee every year, and then threatening to kick us out of the Commonwealth if we didn't get rid of it. Much like what happened to South Africa.

Never been I'll admit. Still I know the temperature varies a lot that's why I said 22+.

It's a bit colder down there. I'm in the north of the state and it doesn't usually get above 10 degrees here during the day in winter. We get a bit of snow, about as low as 200m. Summer is very hot, but we don't have much of a humidity problem.

>found a Swimming center dedicated to him
Hilarious isn't it? I wish I'd been in the meeting where some cheeky cunt suggested naming a pool after the PM who downed

is Adelaide nice? It's a nice word

>English prisons were overflowing. You could literally be sent here for stealing bread.

Why was the U.K. so effed up back then???

Just goes to show you guys have the best sense of humor in the Commonwealth.

Shit post Mi8... what eva' you say Vpn proxi cunt

is it the biggest animal on Earth?

Adelaidean here. Adelaide is alright, I guess.

If you like churches we've got lots of those. Outside the city we've got vineyards but other than that there's really not much else. Well there's Adelaide Oval too I suppose.

Its really quiet here and we don't have to deal with the same amount of faggotry that goes on in the Eastern states.

what is it like in australia?

Can i emigrate to your country and become prime minister just like this guy??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Watson

why is your country so shit

He doesn't look German.

Is that the fabled rainbow snake?

Why are you guys such shitposters? Is there something in the water?

If a Texan wants to be PM for 4 months I don't see why not.

We have a different sense of humour to you.

Yeah, they've got no estrogen in it.

Thanks user.. We should have left Britain entirely in 1901..

> higher standard of living
> higher white percentage
> less muslims

wew

I don't know if it would have helped. We were still getting screwed by industry kikes pushing for cheap labour.

how many immigrants, how are the politics and are there decent waves?

dunno, that's the coral reef near you I guess

do you guys have tasmanian devils too?
do you guys have that new zealand tribal war chant too? something like:
"Haka Hakah Hakka Hacka Hacca..."
are you guys angry with china because of that artificial islands issue too?

when will you finally deal with the Emu Menace?

Forgive me for butting in but I figured I'd just add this to balance things out.

Bump fer interest ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=KeZt5IGJ1T8

youtube.com/watch?v=IAkBYSbMYA8

youtube.com/watch?v=bcnIhzaDTd0

how do you make better music than the bongs?

92% white is the most recent figure I can find. That's out of a population of around 1,200,000.

Politics are...what they are. We've got massive problems with unemployment and lots of industry is closing down so at the moment the major issue is getting businesses back here.

Waves? Not really my thing so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

Courtney's based, wish she was born at a different time.

wow, are your libs trying to bring in more immigrants to make it less white?

Is it easy to get to the countryside from the city, like in Adelaide can you live close enough to the city to have a decent job but still within an hours range of good wilderness?

It would be like naming a rifle range in the US after JFK

Yeah it's probably the great barrier reef, the rainbow snake thing was a joke, it is like the aboriginals pseudo god to my knowledge. It was supposedly a giant rainbow snake that created everything or some shit.

Only tasmania has tasmanian devils and they're pretty rare.

I don't think we have a haka equivalent

I don't really care about artifical islands but the chinese do tend to be a bit shit.

you have to learn banter in school otherwise you'll get eaten alive. australian males constantly shit talk each other

politics is shit, we have 2 major parties and even if we vote based on their leader he will get thrown out and replaced by some cunt you didn't vote for

Emu's are peaceful f a m

> wow, are your libs trying to bring in more immigrants to make it less white?

You seem surprised like all the political bullshit that happens in America doesn't spread out to the rest of the world? Some bloke up in North Qld ran over a little abbo kid that stole his motor bike and accidentally killed him, we had riots and BLM bullshit for days.

>wow, are your libs trying to bring in more immigrants to make it less white?

Nah that's mainly over in the Eastern states since that's where mostly everything is.

>Is it easy to get to the countryside from the city

Very. Even a half an hour drive east from the city will take you to some nice country places.

The liberal party is more against immigration than the labour party(those the big two parties and nothing else has a hope in hell to win but they can still get seats for some power)

Kids at school bantz a lot and later in life if you become a tradie you spend most of your time making friendly banter.

>back then

Why are Australian town planners so bad with airports?

Because we don't need those metal devil birds in our quiet little Christian town.