Lena Dunham is #1 trend on Twitter. The left is eating the left again and it's fucking amazing

Lena Dunham is #1 trend on Twitter. The left is eating the left again and it's fucking amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GMNUn
archive.is/ZRrbd
archive.is/fN5pY
archive.is/44KeG
youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2OAVNYo3rWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What happened?

Literally who?

Fat feminist that leftists pretend is important

Sam Hyde got them all riled up against her. All they needed after that was a reason.

dub saya BLM will kill dunham

She sat next to Odell Beckham Jr at some event or something. He didn't talk to her so she went online and ranted about how he only views women as sex objects and didn't acknowledge her because of her body.

THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PRAISE KEK

I just looked up who this is. She looks like Ayn Rand's shit.

The left hasn't liked her since she admitted to raping her sister

Feminists hate her because she's the face of feminism and is a horrific representative

She sat next to Odell Beckham Jr. at a fundraising event, and he basically just smiled at her and ignored her for the rest of the night, and she posted this.

Her face does like a little like Ayn Rand. I never noticed that before. She looks like a really chunky Rand with tattoos and bad hair.

with the election year it's no longer feminists vs anti feminists

it's now white feminism vs not white feminism while the alt right is a terrorist organization and BLM are saints

i want off

>that guys who's unironically mad she called niggers "rodent" and not that it verbatim says I molested a little African
...the fuck is wrong with these people

>women as sex objects
If shes a sex object it's a buttplug.

She needs to check her Official Libtard Victim Chart before she attacks.

Blacks > Women

Should have attacked a white man

>thumbnail was deceiving.
>mfw

We need to egg this on.

Niggers vs Jews twitter bitch fest could be some laughs.

can.....never.....unsee

Crazy fucking kikes

I don't know what I expected

hey i think shes lost weight

i'm sorry.

Strife was a great game

She "spoke" at the DNC

Just another awful human being pretending to be (((GOOD)))

She ***literally*** raped her sister

I'm went through all her old tweets before she deletes them or shuts down her twitter, she has some funny offensive ones that hopefully get get in trouble.

>Just drove past The Help premiere. Oddly enough, they're not letting black people in.

>@jennyslate25 I was literally going to tweet "I'm going to rape you tomorrow, I'll have AIDS by then"

>In said journal, an aborted joke: "Hello- You’ve Got Aids: The Gay Secret That Threatens to Destroy AOL/Timewarner" NICE TRY, 19 Y.O. SELF!!

>Working on Calla Finkel, an awful sassy hag character who calls both her gay friends & guys who won't date her "faggotron"

>Today I heard about a new fag hag reality show- am tingling with anticipation. This premise has promise, tho not sure what kind.

>An uncool thought to have: "is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian."

>Sister&I came up w/ list of names 4 queer liberal arts students: Signage, Keeter, Treefan, Steelman, Danger (hard g) Is this offensive? Yes?

But it was a different time! 2010!

She's going to delete her Twitter soon so somebody archive these. I'd do it but I'm too lazy, I'm going to bed.

Search her tweets for offensive things by writing from:lenadunham and then term you want. I found these by doing, for example, from:lenadunham aids

Here are some:

archive.is/GMNUn

archive.is/ZRrbd

archive.is/fN5pY

archive.is/44KeG

at first i was confused if that was a man or a woman, so i had to zoom in. Grouse

She has a (wimpy) man's figure, and I literally thought that was a penis in the thumbnail. More importantly, I made the mistake of clicking that image.

YOU THINK YOU CAN OUT GROSS ME, MOTHERFUCKER?!?!?

I'd literally do anything rather than looking at Lena Dunham wearing any permutation of clothes

Hmmm.

Say, Sup Forums, if you were forced to choose to eat one of these out which would you choose?

I thought they ignored that and kept her as their hero

>TobyMcGuireAfterHRT.jpg

DELET THIS

goddammit

this fuckers ass head tricks me every time

this is her fucking "husband"

For the longest time I avoided opening this image because i thought it was something else kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc

I'll roll for that

Someone PLEASE make one of this guy's voice laid over pictures of Lena in that horrible tux.

And again

are you not aroused?!

I would rather to cut my dick off so I don't have to fuck any of them, but if I have no choice, I'd have to choose the fat bitch because she's white.

Sam Hyde must be so thrilled about this

Hmmm seems innocent enough...

Wait....

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

Related.

Enjoy the hearty keks

goyim, youre right!

Every fucking time

please KEK

got 4545? Does that mean she will due from something else?

PURE

COINCIDENCE

Lena wanted to burn coal and got rejected. Then she went on twitter and claimed that the reason she was rejected was because sexism and that all men need to sleep with her otherwise you are sexist pig.

So basically nothing happened but they felt the need to go out of their way to be offended. Got you. Liberals are demonic, fucking seriously.

Im from Bergenfield and currently live in a neighboring town and I just want to say Im fucking disgusting

I love seeing females getting triggered over rejection

God she is so gross.

I saw this trending earlier today and all the tweets were anti-LD. It's beautiful, they truly are eating their own.

>thats a marshmallow

Singles get for love and safety.

She wants to molest black kids?

apparently so

is it possible we can instigate this goys?

see
archive her old racist and homophobic tweets before she deletes them.

> maybe it's Maybelline

create fake black twitter accounts and link them to lena dunham's racist and sexist tweets

>Blacks, whites, feminists all united in their hatred of Lena Dunham
Hatred is what will truly bind this world together as one

Odell Beckham should really be the one who is pissed. He showed up to this bullshit Gala event just to get some pussy and they sit him next to fucking Lena Dunham. I would've left if I him.

Not jacking off tonight, thanks.

He didn't donate enough, hence he was put at the liberal interpretation of the back of the bus.

>tfw soros is the closest to a real-life skullface that we'll ever see

who's our Big Boss?

post the webm, at least

I can't bear this.

>from ScarJo to Lena Dunham
JUST

Daily reminder "cultural Marxism" doesn't exist, and Gramsci was NOT an SJW but a radical communist.
youtube.com/watch?v=2OAVNYo3rWI

its worse in motion, how could something so ugly get so much notoriety in the jewish community. she isn't even a pretty jew like louis dreyfuss or natalie portman

jesus chrsit dude

I'm Big Boss
And you are too
No, he's the two of together

Rollin'

>Imagine being the couch in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine..."

I think my penis just went inside of me.

Lol. Look at how she projects her own insecurities onto this guy. In reality, he probably did not give her a second thought.

Everytime some mentions this girl I have to Google her just to frantically try and find something she's been in that I've actually heard of

Wait, so did he say anything bad to her face? Or did he just ignore her? Because if she caused all this drama because he just ignored her, it's pretty sad. It really would show how insecure she is.

If anything, if she was so hurt over getting rejected by a nigger, it wouldn't take too much trolling to make her crack.

Amateurs. Nothing will happen and globalism will slowly strangle us all until mad max happens.

>MFW OBJ is literally gay and she's upset he didn't hit on her

If repeating numbers she gets gang raped and then shot by urban youths

we should be putting some small plans into practice to make left eat the left
(there's 120391203 leftists groups that want all the attention, but jews just throw money at one at a time)

who was camera?

If Globalism = Mad Max sign me the fuck up.

I'm nearly swole enough to be Humongous. All I need is a particularly deadly assault spoon.