Texas Nationalism appreciation

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=6TDcHV5M8Qs

Are we ever going to succeed

What you drinking right now fellow Texans?

How's the weather Texbros?

Welcome: Red States.
Not welcome: Oklahoma & California

Bump.

Alabama representing

Ayy Alabamabro in the house

How's life goin'?

From NJ but want to go to UT, how do I get accepted

going good for now in my senior year in a local college. How about you

Okiefag here. OK > TX

Fuck you, but we are joining during succession. But also Texas sucks.

At least okiefags are based. Fuck Commiefornia.

>From NJ but want to go to UT, how do I get accepted
You can start by learning how to write actual sentences, smart guy.

Dont alaska have a leader elected wanting secession?

Cool game, which is it?

Life is pretty good, living in a house with a few friends because rent is so awesomely cheap here, a few Californians moved next door and have Bernie stickers on their car.
>wow houses are so cheap here, this is great, glad we left Cali
>votes left

Once again, Oklahoma is being tsundere.

>y-you suck, we hate you!
>b-but we'll be joining you if you leave i-if that's okay..

Game is Rust shame about the bern ppl

Remember Tex bro Putin is interested in the Texas Independence movement and there are countries that would help our cause mostly to see a bunch of dead Americans

Look up the Spanish Civil war I don't think it will be to different to the next civil war

Okschluss when?

Thanks for the answer real helpful

Everyone agrees Dallas is cucked and full of nig nogs. Houston is beaner town. San Antonio still belongs to Mexico.

Fuck it, we will build the wall on the red river and Oklahoma will lead the US out of degeneracy.

Chicagofag reporting

I apologies for Chicago and Peoria making us blue.

fuck this city

Word of wisdom Texas bros keep your cities in check.

I just don't get this, I am in Dallas every 2 weeks for family and other interests and I just don't see this. I been to Houston twice and I saw nothing but niggers, Spics and faggots.
Dallas? A few gays everywhere, true, but I just don't see "NIGGER INFESTATION" anywhere. In fact I seen a lot of whites actually and have a great time in the city. I'll probably be moving there someday.

>Word of wisdom Texas bros keep your cities in check

it amazes me that Texas continues to go red despite being 45% white and having some of the largest metroplexes in the country

The Great United State of Texas

>I'll probably be moving there someday

I hope you like traffic, 100 degree summers, and el fenix

Hard to find a Mexican who isn't Republican in Texas honestly, all the "Hispanics who identify as white." Are Hispanics who half whites who were red pilled by their white mom or white dad and then they have kids and teach them that way, ect. Only democrats here really are the whites in Austin and the niggers.

Apologize* fucking auto correct

Because you're already a halfbreed commiefag. You don't notice your degeneracy.

>Commie

I think Trump is way too soft desu.
>Catch illegals who cross the border
>Deportation

>Meanwhile other countries punish them

We should have seceded twenty years ago before we became culturally enriched out the ass. I mean Paco has been here for a long time but we are importing shit skins from countries I've never heard of now.

Real talk son. If Hillary wins we got some discussing to do.

The law and order candidate may un-rust our belt and make our city great again.

>Are we ever going to succeed
no

>What you drinking right now fellow Texans?
water

>How's the weather Texbros?
rain

Texas would fuck it up and probably end up a liberal meme for generations

-Corrupt, unethical business & housing culture -Awful infrastructure planning that has the "lets do the least we can and not consider who will be using it" vibe
-Hispanics and their Lone Star cards
-Bible thumpers

Been here a while, just my impression.

Rain passed us by today. Wettest August in about a hundred years. Tied with the wettest ever.

Also, where the fuck are the mosquitos? I was anticipating getting eaten alive but I've seen about two all year. I know they spray around here but did the mosquitos get genocided? If they aren't here this year in one of the wettest summers ever how could they be back ever?

#TEXIT when?

Any Austin bros here? Just moved to the state and don't know anybody. A bit lonely...

All my normie as fuck mates, don't wanna move to the south if they could. Jokes on them, most of the north of America is shitty, no culture, international cities. I love civil war history as well, and southerners just seem more down to earth. They actually care to defend the republic. So as a conservative, that makes me rock hard. My dream would be to work as one of your history based, national park rangers. I'm studying as a forest ranger here at the moment (way too many lefty cunts for my liking).

Every Texan has taken Texas history class and know what up and where we come from. Its when you find a Dem, thats how you know they didnt grow ip here

Google "Katy Freeway." Houston always builds twenty years ahead. Austin just sucks at infrastructure and Dallas is Yankees fuck them anyway.

Light? Mate do you even stout?
Pic related, my local.

NOOOOO

DO NOT DRINK BLONDE LITE

THATS THE ONLY ONE THAT THE EMPLOYEES WILL NEVER EVER DRINK THEY PUT SOMETHING IN IT

Who Larue Tactical here?

Nigger Houston has awful traffic and is a massive sprawl. Driving through Houston makes you feel like one on a life raft in the middle of the sea

I apologize for my fellow Texan based emu slayer

Remember da Alamo Famalo :DDD

They are about five shades too light

God bless Texas. Reporting in from California... I moved here for a job and can't fucking stand it

That's because we have six million niggers and niggers rarely have less than three cars.

Honestly the traffic is insane. I quit it for good. I stay on the far west side and refuse to work over there anymore.

All and all though the Katy Freeway is impressive and it's not bad when it's not rush hour.

*Moa slayer

Oklahoma is a glorified reservation, you're going to take on the government with bows and arrows? Didnt work last time you tried it

>If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world... They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop.

Austin is the Portland of texas

they're ultra-liberals, fleeing from California to Austin and going through a retro-1890s clothing phase

Austin isn't even cool anymore. They used to at least have good music. Now it's just the same swipples you could find anywhere.

How hard is it for me to move permanently to the U.S? I wont be able to do it until I pay off my loan, which gives me time to get more experience in my field. Anyone know if its easy to become a ranger in the states, if I was a ranger in my country?

>California reporting
So when are you guys leaving the union? Maybe we can both leave and take a 1/5 of the nations GDP with us.

Yea last time I was there was 6 years ago, was ok but would never live there, to many hipster type betas

Do you know where you are boy? Portland is the Austin of Oregon.

Sorry California but you need your own power grid... I don't think it's gonna work out

You could become a game warden here, they're basically state troopers but deal with wildlife law.

Lol true my bad

houstonfag here.

how many of yall are part of the texas nationalist movement?

do you think if we hung banners from overpasses or graffitied overpasses it would leave a positive impression of the movement? i could say stuff like "SECEDE - TNM.COM" or maybe "TEXAS FOR TEXANS"

i just think nobody knows about the movement but if they did they'd be apart of it.

renting out billboards would be the best but shit is pricey.

All the work I've done here though, is cutting track, weeding (on ground and via helicopter) and trapping pests. Although I have a long way to go yet before I can leave the country, i dont think I'd be qualified to work with American wildlife. I mean I want to, but not sure if my skill set will cross over. Isnt it really hard to become an american citizen? (unless you're a spic of course).

Shit idk ask the eleven million illegals we have. Just get a spray tan and learn Spanish and you could probably get a scholarship.

Just cross illegally the government will hire you if you're tanned enough, but seriously it takes a little bit but it's worth it

Texas IS the Texas nationalist movement lol

Houston fag here. Am not aware of any actual movement but I've being hearing the secede meme for about 8-12 years.

You see that graffiti on the overpass coming into Houston east bound? They always have a cool as shit tag there. BE SOMEBODY

i love driving in houston, it's my job. makes me feel like i'm in the future. cruisin 80mph with dozens of overpasses going over me, an on/off ramp every mile, tunnel exits, huge ass interchanges, 8 lane wide highways. this city was made for driving and it's great at it.

You would just need to take a two year course at SFA and act really pozzed. They like hiring pozz. You're Australian so you would def get the job if you could get here and get to school.

Lol, I'm quiet possibly one of the whitest lads there is. Thanks to my entirely Celtic mongrel blood. I don't think I would convince anyone.

Never heard of the movement either, but the meme I've heard all my life

We got some shitty drivers *MEXICANS* cough* but yeah we are pretty good at mass high speed lane navigating. It is kind of riveting desu

pozz??

yeah thats what i'm talking about. replace the BE SOMEBODY with SECEDE. and replace the REMÜV HATE one with TEXAS INDEPENDENCE or just a texas flag.

yeah but how many people have pledged their vote?

>To be intentionally infected with a viral disease, typically Aids.

Basically SJW tier cancer. I'm not implying you are but I'm sure anyone hiring you would think you are liberal as fuck being an Aussie and you would be jumped ahead in the line. Still behind the strong black sistah but up there.

Idk I'm just talking shit desu

They would take it down yesterday dog

No clue. But the banners and flags on the over pass' sound great. Maybe get a big on hanging fron that busted ass brick studio building near minut maid

University of Houston will beat Oklahoma University tomorrow 24-14. Cap this

T. Case keenum

Cougars beating the Sooners? Is this even possible?

Cougars beating the Seminoles? Is this even possible?

My family is here but I want to live in Texas. :(

this is my kinda thread

The wall just got ten feet higher Pablo.

Dallas here. Amazing city.

AMA

ITS SO HOT WHENS IT GOING TO GET COLD

IM PRACTICALLY GETTING HEAT STROKE WALKING AROUND CAMPUS IN 95 DEGREE 100% HUMIDITY WEATHER

REEEEEE

Fuck you yankee. Get Ebola and die

You say that, but you'll be bitching once it gets colder

K. From small farm town, Dallas real estate now.

Fuck yourself.

Nigger what? This was a mild year for heat. You haven't even seen hot. When you get out of your car while the entire parking lot is vaporizing the humidity before your eyes and you feel like you just jumped into a sauna come back and bitch.

As a Houstonian, let's go Dak Prescott!

I come from a particularly maritime, rainy area of my country. I wouldn't mind that tbqh.

>Le Real Estate meme

I would tell a Dallas fag to get fucked back but you're about to do it to yourself anyway.

>implying implications

100 is pretty normal for most of the south tbqh

>CDL
Someone's fancy

>Implying you got that legally.

Sweet mother of Texas! I always hated Texas because you faggots came into the war so late, but you were are always the first to throw up the C-flag and claim to be Rebels. I have to say though, if the Hilldawg takes over, or Obama tries to extend his reign of tyranny, I will be swallowing my pride, and becoming a proud Texan. Secede!

Every man should know how to handle air brakes phamalam

oh look another drug money kiddo. How's it going Franco?

sick drivers license number...

yeah im seriously thinking about doing this if hillary gets elected.

putting banners legally where they won't get taken down. hopefully i can get connected to some print shop and get them to donate the banners. then just ask properties if i can hang this shit on their buildings.

No, just good jobs come with cdl's. Damn near every man in my family were truck drivers of some sort

Yeah i saw that now, dummy.

But useless