ITT

Non actors that put out a good performance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHE0wmgljco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that doesnt make sense if you act in something you are an actor youfucking retard

Batista and John Cena are actual good actors, but I suppose wrestling involves a lot of acting so it makes sense.

Kys you know what he meant

he played himself. that's not a good performance

The homeless guy in Joe who died before it released.

I don't know if he counts, but everyone at some point thought he was real. Dude legit took "method acting" to a whole new level. Some people to this day still believe he's real, lol. Especially Indians and Arabs and shit.

He played the victimized version of himself sold to the masses to add to his highly marketable mythology. Check out some home videos of him pre-fame. He was an upbeat kid who was all smiles and rappity optimism. Victim Eminem didn't become as sharply played up until MMLP and was cemented thru 8 Mile. He did a good job in the movie.

Cena and Lebron James were ironically enough the only funny parts of that absolute piece of shit movie Trainwreck

No shit, people from rough upbringings aren't fucking emo's who look sad all the fucking time. just look at those videos of dancing african kids for example. The movie, like any drama story, was supposed to be representative of the worst fucking time in his life, where he was stuck with his shitty mom and no money, and getting the shit kicked out of him, ect.

Nobody was supposed to walk out of the movie and think that was literally his life from his birth until he met Dre.

And rapping about victimhood is honestly a staple of rap culture, not just Eminem.

Might have been played up a bit for the movie and his music, but he grew up in detroit, I think that shit came from a real place in his life.

I wasn't insulting him. I'm saying he was playing a version of himself not entirely in tune with who he actually was/is as depicted in 8 Mile and elsewhere, which is another theme he's rapped about repeatedly. My point was to say that he was, in fact, a very good actor in 8 Mile, you over sensitive faggot.

Bjork in Dancer in the Dark

You're just speculating and acting like an authority figure, don't sperg out when you get called out on it.

We are all actors and the world is our stage

Obama & Trump are the best actors of our time. For reasons not well-known. And best kept secret

I said he played the victimized version of himself which was marketed in his career and that he did a good job. I was responding to another poster who said his 8 Mile role didn't count.

You didn't call me out on anything, you moronic fucking idiot, you're an illiterate retard who apparently didn't see how Eminem's persona was subtly changed from album to album, of which the doey-eyed 8 Mile version didn't become popularized until that very fucking movie. He even had to regain his teeth through songs like Monkey See Monkey Do because of the way it softened him. He has directly addressed this and rapped about it multiple times.

>undercarder

lol what happened to this corny faggot?

I remember when I was like 13 kids thought he was so badass, now he seems so fake and corny as fuck haah

Unironically the only good thing about season 5 of american horror story.

Why are Americans so dumb?

This

He was able to do method without trying because it was very nearly him. It's like "how did I think and act at that age?" and the rest come effortlessly.

I could play myself at that age too and it wouldn't seem particularly fake because it's me.

If her and Miley Cyrus would stop dressing up like aliens from ToS Star Trek they wouldn't weird me out so goddamn much. It looks fucking dumb and it's just a throwback to what was considered edgy in the 60's. I actually like that but it can't be all that you are. Freddy Mercury was the shit and it amazes me now that people didn't know he was gay. Don't you tell me however that the guy never put on a tuxedo, and didn't feel stylin' as fuck wearing it. Traditional western formal wear feels REALLY FUCKING GOOD to wear. Ask any black dude with money or just a sane person. It feels so, fucking good to wear a personally tailored suit or for women, a stunning gown.

>It feels so, fucking good to wear a personally tailored suit or for women, a stunning gown.

m'lady

I wear a plain t-shirt and shorts/jeans usually man. What are you even fucking around with? I dare you to wear a nice suit just once and tell me you don't feel better immediately. Or else you're too fat or ugly to wear it well. I got a suit personally tailored for me a couple months ago because my older brother (now very rich) had it all done for me. Holy shit was it nice. I might make pretty shit pay as a University administrator but when I put that suit on, I felt like a fucking prize fighter.

Make a point next time you post your life story.

I came here to post this. She was also good as Scathac in season 6

Gaga has toned down for a while have you heard her vocals? She's amazing and actually plays instruments

I don't care, this was a good performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHE0wmgljco

Paris Hilton was pretty good in Repo. You'd think she'd be complete shit, but it never felt like she was being outperformed by actual professional actors.

I couldnt suspend my disbelief around the fact that any man on Earth would like to put his penis inside Amy Schumer, let alone a chad like Cena

>fake tough guys
>not actors
Come on

They're... they're the same guy??

Stern was okay in Private Parts

who ISN'T happy and upbeat for the camera?

Rappers are horrible actors, they don't need to actually act just pretend their tough like they do anyways.

Weren't half the guys from Generation Kill actual soldiers?

No she wasn't and that movie was horrible. Lol at thinking Paris Hilton is a good actress.

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWF comfort even when Ted Turner threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of The Brothers of Destruction
>Only the 4th best member of The Ministry
>Only the 8th best member of The Corporate Ministry
>His backstage clique "The Bone Street Krew" was utterly BTFO by The Kliq and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Savio Vega on us
>His biker cosplay was cringeworthy
>His MMA cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA WWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has his ex wife's tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an anorexic bimbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Wrestlemania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years

>Drew so poorly in his 1997 title run that Bret Hart of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the back and telling one of his no-draw buddies to job to someone who could actually draw dimes
>Buried DDP and ruined his potential WWE career because he didn't shake his hand backstage
>Buried Bray Wyatt (twice) for no reason
>Drew lower ratings in his feud with Kane in late 2010 than an Edge vs Dolph Ziggler feud, a Mark Henry title run, and a Christian vs Orton feud the next year
>In the same feud, lost 90,000 buys from the previous year at the Hell in a Cell PPV that included Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr in the main event
>Killed the World Heavyweight Championship (the last time the WHC would be defended in a PPV main event was Hell in a Cell 2010)
>None of the Wrestlemanias he main evented got more buys than the previous year
>Only main evented 4 out of 25 Wrestlemanias he had a match at
>Was on the B-show for the majority of his career after the draft
>Huge mark for himself, according to Paul London he drives around with the license plate "DEADMAN" and wears his own merchindise
>Besides Wrestlemania 13 having the lowest buyrate ever, it is the only Wrestlemania ever not to sell out
>Couldn't draw LeBron James to come out of his locker room to meet him despite getting dressed up and waiting for an hour
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting in the back and telling one of his no dimes buddies to job to someone who could draw a dime

no, just 2 of them, and one of them was the worse actor in the show. the other one did okay.

pic related. the worse one.

8 Mile is actually great.

Well I guess it makes sense that he was gay then

who was the other?

eric kocher

I'm a concert violin player, or at least I was. I went back to my small town to help my parents. Thing is, none of that shit matters next to your family. You can call it sentiment or whatever but that's not the fucking point. The alt-right exists only for people who's minds are too small to see outside of their own little bubble and space. People are just people. Trying hard to live and believe that their lives can be better one step at a time as they can.

I don't believe people are inherently good, but they can work to be. The radical left just believes as the right did once, that people are just unforgivable and can't ever be honest or right in their eyes. I grew up in a poor, and very desperate place. I know what they're feeling and I'm done with the left. They have an unfair assessment of anyone around them that doesn't share their views. It's a pure cult mentality and I won't accept it.

I don't have to accept your decisions, but I'm totally OK with tolerating them. If that's not enough for you then, go fuck off.

IMAGINE

>implying musicians aren't acting
>eminem/slim shady/marshall of all people

we even call it a "musical act"

go back to your retarded board.

>famous mtv-star
>not an actor

KEK

eminem pretended to be black his whole life.