What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Why did he hate mike so much? was it really because he was homeschooled?

He was a thot.

Nigger.

Stephen King books have bizarrely viciously bullies.

Inbred hick

He just wanted to let Mike know that homeschoolers won't be accepted in Derry. It's public school or nothing!

whoa dude, 'People of Homeschooling', please

Yeah but his motivation in this film threw me off, particularly with Mike. He only ever singles him out for being home schooled, not for being, you know, black.

Was it because the bullies didnt want to be racist or something?

He's just a classic 80's movie bully. 80's movie bullies are always hilariously over the top, remember those goons in the Karate Kid? King arguably started or popularized the whole "insane bullies" trend with his books/movies like Stand by Me.

>movie features brutal,unflinching violence against children
>still too PC to allow the vicious bully to call Mike a nigger

Nope. The WRITERS didn't want to be. We're in the social justice timeline, remember?

>Was it because the bullies didnt want to be racist or something?
Yes, in the book hes constantly calling him a nigger

>all this talk about homeschooling
>nobody bringing up high violent crime rates of homeschoolers

The majority of which is homeschooler-on-homeschooler crime.

>mike
Dude literally carved the fat kid and you guys are talking about the black kid

Remember in the novel when Henry angrily screams (I can't remember word for word but this is the exact format he screams it) YOU NIGGER-JUNGLEBUNNY-JIGGABOO-APEMAN-COON! GAAAAAAH! NIGGERRRRRRRR! Edgy shit like this is why Stephen King is so famous it's criminal that they refuse to adapt it.

>singling mike out as 'black'

get a load of this fucking racist

and he calls Mikes dog a nigger dog.

He also poisons his dog. It's very graphic in the way it's described. My dad poisoned the neighbor's dog the exact same way. The difference is the neighbors dog was destroying our property and poison was more subtle than using a pistol.

was your dad fucking homeschooled or something?

I got the audio book specifically to hear that read aloud.

Is it true that is all a jew conspiracy to make public schooled women fall for home schooled males?

>"HEY KID WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE HOMESCHOOLED AND FOR NO OTHER REASON, PLEASE DONT MISCONSTRUE THIS, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SKIN COLOUR AFTER ALL WE ARE ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE WE JUST HAVE A RATHER LARGE DISTASTE FOR YOUR METHOD OF EDUCATION"

This didnt seem a bit on the nose to anyone else?

I suspect the MPAA made them cut out him calling Mike a nigger in our racially sensitive times

they pretty clearly hated him because he was homeschooled, henry says as much

Do they? I missed it. Man thats fucking weird.

I can see why a movie set in the 80s doesn't have racism. Here's the thing though. Even if Henry isn't racist he would still say racist shit because he knows it hurts Mike.

chicago has one of the highest rates of homeschooling in the US

he got mike where it hurts most: His alternative education

Henry is a racist. He's supposed to be evil. Evil. Villains can be evil you know. I know Disney doesn't really allow villains in film but that doesn't mean Warner Brothers should be too chicken shit to have EVIL characters. It's obvious hating niggers isn't evil, but that's besides the point.

>"You fucking HOMESCHOOLER PIECE A SHIT you should be out in the fields, LEARNING LIFE FROM EXPERIENCE"

Like, jesus muschietti, how did they get away with this shit in a mainstream movie?

it was a different time

Does this movie have Bevvy being molested at the least? It doesn't have a homeless man talking about blowjobs I reckon?

Actually, kind of.
Mike doesn't really care that he's the only black guy, only that he's the Outsider. He's got no real friends besides his recent inclusion to the Losers Club and his only real relationship is with his Grandfather (Dad in the book) who's paranoid as shit about the town because he was at the Black Spot event and wants to protect Mike from something like that happening to him. That was the point of his whole "you'll either be the one out here with the gun or the one in the pen" spiel.

>black spot
dont you mean the homeschooled spot?

How does the final film edition of the Black Spot take place? In the Fukunaga script it was Mike's dad and he swam out into an EVIL BLACK LAKE (even less subtle than Alan Wake's evil black lake)

>was it really because he was homeschooled?
yes goy homeschooling is bad

It's just referenced when Ben tells the others about previous It attacks. I think they even change the date. In the movie Mike's mom and dad died in a fire a few years beforehand.

School is truly about learning to deal with other people. You can't learn that in homeschool.

it doesn't really. The Derry backstory events are basically ascended easter eggs in the movie.They mention them, or you see newspaper clippings, or a mural in one case, but you never actually see the event. The closest thing to the Black Spot I guess is that Mike's afraid of being stuck in a burning building (which in the film is because his parents died in a house fire that he barely survived). Mike's Pennywise encounters are thus Death-by-Fire themed.

Weak minded people fall under 'Its' influence. Did you miss the part where Pennywise literally told him to kill his dad on TV? The TV show was playing when Bev's dad got all rapey too.

Oh I thought in the movie from what I've seen from the trailers and heard from the director that Mike's parents were MURDERED in the actual Black Spot. They just die in a house fire? What the fuck? That's retarded.

It's more than him just being a nigger. Henry's dad had it out for Mike's dad.

>School is truly about learning to deal with other people
ah yes nothing says learning like telling the teacher when you get bullied

great advice teachers

Are you alluding to the fact that you can't hurt your bullies anymore without the cops coming down on you and the school expelling you?

I mean I guess, but the Black Spot is in the 30s, and the movie is set in the 80s. Mike still has a connection to the event, since his Grandfather was there, but the timing doesn't really work in this adaptation. Since the original book is set in like the 60s it worked better, but I personally really like the time shift to the 80s for a purely nostalgia connection to it. It feels more like a movie for my generation than the original being a coming of age / nostalgia trip for the Boomers.

nice goalpost moving friend

enjoy beating the bully and getting 2 weeks suspension because it was the wrong thing to do™

I was homeschooled grades 1-5. I only did about two hours of real work a day, then spent the rest of the time watching cartoons and playing video games. When I went to public school in grade 6, I was the smartest kid in class and got straight A's with ease.

The American public school system is garbage. Garbage.

I didn't grow up in the 50s but instantly felt love for it. This isn't the case for 80s in books or film. King really makes the 50s feel cozy like a Coca Cola painting. Y'know, besides the evil that is IT and its minions.

Goalpost moving? Explain what the fuck you're talking about. Apparently you think this is some debate?

Oh, you.

HOW COME THEY DIDN'T GO AND SEE A MOVIE TOGETHER AND THEN BEN BUMPS INTO BEVERLY?? I LIKED THAT PART IN THE BOOK

Yeah I don't know why the black people home shelter was completely cut out of this movie

I agree, King makes the 50's and 60's feel cozy. But the 80's is MY cozy. Seeing the movies coming out on the theatre and the arcade games was super fucking comfy to watch.

>school is about dealing with other people
>no its not
>yeah well if you did deal with other people you would get expelled anyway so
and don't even try to defend it
kids get their shit fucked up just for putting their fists up
modern schooling is fucking terrible and mostly useless

You're just a confused autistic kid I guess. I never moved from the point that school is about dealing with other people. I just said it's fucked that the staff punish you for it.

>dog digs up shit
>give it agonizing death rather than talk with owner

You also post on Sup Forums which drives home the point of homeschooled kids being socially autistic.

Did talk to the neighbors. The house was led by an obese she-bitch. She told us to fuck off. Her husband was a cuck that never joined into any of these "discussions". Called the cops. The cop said next time just put a bullet in the dog. Opted for poison. I guess my dad was really angry about the dog destroying and attacking. Trashy dogs are 99 times out of 100 owned by trashy owners that hate rhyme and reason.

if you say so
but you sure love calling others autistic while being here yourself

That's what Stranger Things did for the '80s. The new It movie blends the '50s and '80s together. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done.

welcome to america

Is that the same bridge from Lawless?

My exact same thought. I don't know. It really looks like it though.

I have King to blame for this shit? Movie bullies are the most annoying shit, they don't act like human beings, immediately ruins all realism

Nigger.

Its gotta be.

Why was this guy so useless? Every scene he got beaten up and didn't talk much.

Anybody explain how the fat guy is still alive? He got stab so many times.

no dicksucking no watch

I know. That was really funny that nobody gave any attention to him. He was constantly covered in blood and nobody gave a shit.

kek

Her dad grabs her crotch while they fight at least

Wouldn't social justice warriors WANT straight white males to call black peoples niggers in movies to make audic need hate them even more?

heh. oh user.

sjws came into existence BECAUSE thats already been done. gen y was raised on terribly fake bullies calling black kids nigga with a hard r, going out of their way to make their lives hell with no clear reason, just being a terribly written villain in a terribly made movie.

these fake ghosts of racism created the moral soapboxing you see today. If those bullies were made again today, then the fully matured sjw would only attack the director. Unless he was black, then they praise him for 'exploring uncomfortable areas.'

hope that helps.

Is the whole archetypal bull vs the archetypal nerds like a weird wish fulfilment for Stephen King? The same characters and character relationship arcs are in every one of his books.

>Useless
>Only dude to bring a fucking gun.
>Actually uses the weapon decently even though he misses.
>Knocks bully into well.
>Hits IT like two or three times with a pipe.

Yeah but the book was also set in the 1950s.

I FF'ed the gay parts which was 80% of his scenes, same with the rest of the faggots

link?

Who played the creepy pharmacist? He looked super familiar, I just couldn't put a name to his face... was it stephen king?

he kills the bully

netflix.com

nicholas hamilton is so fucking handsome. he is the most handsome guy among the all the cast.

I LOVE YOU NICHOLAS HAMILTON!

does the handjob still happen?

whos gets the handjob?

an user in yesterday's thread said no.

in the book one of the bullies (patrick i think is his name) is gay for the leader of the bullies (played by the handsome hot nicholas hamilton in the movie) and gives him a handjob. he then tries to kiss him but is rejected.

>When alone with Henry after lighting farts with him and his gang one July afternoon in 1958, Patrick gives Henry a handjob and offers to give him oral sex, which snaps Henry out of his daze and prompts him to punch Patrick in the mouth. Henry then reveals that he knows about Patrick's refrigerator, and threatens to tell everyone about it if Patrick tells about the handjob.

oh. i got it wrong. he tried oral sex not kiss.

I wish they included this scene. Or at least shoot the scene and then "leak" it to internets.

>Bower called Mike a nigger in the miniseries

the march of time

>the black spot
I think it's improbable that a small town in rural Maine has large black, gay, and Jewish communities.

>tell the teachers
>get beat up when they do nothing
That in and of itself is an important learning experience, namely that you can't trust authority figures.

The fat guy is the best character. Survived so many slashes and took advantage of the girl. Clearly a rapist.

I's the same thing with child fucking, which is always an undercurrent in his books. Like in The Talisman this one guy helps out the main kid on his Hero's Journey by giving him a car ride because he just can't get over how gorgeous the kid is and how he has this intensely attractive aura about him.

Patrick gives him a handjob and offers to suck it, but that's apparently over the line with no homo Henry Bowers.

>Stephen King books have bizarrely viciously bullies.

From what I know, bullies in the USA in the 50s and 60s were really that bad.

I like how the movies so far don't know what to do with the most fucked up kid so he gets reduced to a nobody in the first film and "that bully who died near the beginning" in the new one.

Whats the deal with this white boy? He crazy as fuck. Fucking up the fat guy.

They also keep making him Henry's friend right from the get go, rather than in the book where Henry hanging out with a nutjob like him is used to show just how far Henry has fallen. Though I suppose the movie format doesn't afford the time to include such nuance.