Didn't even realize this shit came out, did it bomb or something?

Didn't even realize this shit came out, did it bomb or something?
You would think a movie with 2 big stars would've had better marketing

This movie was a fucking mess.
>2 big stars
Tom Hanks sure. Emma Watson debatable.

It was a foreign financed indie film not a marketting budget.

It also grossed 32 mil worldwide on a 18 mil budget.
Lost City of Z grossed the opposite, 18 mil on a 31 mil budget. Lost City of Z is a flop.
King Arthur was a flop, not this.

Also it wasn't nearly as bad as people say. Compared to everything else this year especially. It's decent like the lost city of z.

Don't ever disrespect best Emma!

You don't like her but she's grossed 2 bil since potter and done mostly indie films. There are so many actresses who aren't stars, she is one that is.

No one watched Harry Potter for her, though any other girl could've been cast as Hermione and the results would've been the same.
She has minimal star power

Fuck I forgot to mention. The conpany that bought the rights for this is the one that almost bankrupt itself over marketing and making Valerian. Thats why they had no more marketting money.

She is not a good actress, she is that pretty girl from the Harry Potter movies.
But being a good actress is not the measure of whether you are a big star. She is a big star because when you cast her in a movie, the movie is likely to be profitable.

You sound like a woman. She was praised for stealibg the show as hernione in the first one. A big reason why the series grossed so much was the appeal of her and the trio. She and ron carried it and no she played a sperg perfectly. Completely hypocritical how you think to revise history.

Well cast well word of mouth made it gross a lot

she's one of the only actresses who is good.
stay pleb Sup Forums, everyone you push isn't good.

>when you cast her in a movie, the movie is likely to be profitable
Not really the only movies she's been in that were highly profitable were because the titles were far bigger than she was.
I.e. Harry Potter, and Beauty and the Beast

Rupert knew he couldn't act, so retired with his millions to give out ice cream.
Daniel now only appears in interesting indie projects he's passionate about.
Emma is just desperate for attention.

>Emma is just desperate for money
ftfy

its like you dont know she has a secret bank account in switzerland

>2 billion
>Gross

Yeah including movies which actually flopped like Noah.

Her being in BatB isn't what made it a success, that's the same thinking which got Jennifer Lawrence paid 20 million for a flop like Passengers

>i just learned the word flop
ftfy

Jesus Christ man that's like saying Frank Welker is one of the biggest stars of all time!

You're not that Scott fag from CelebTop are you?

I only used it twice you sad nigger and in both cases it applies.

This movie is literally the directors highest grossing film. And so was Noah.
Funny how you guys don't know jack shit.

Noah was aronofskys highest grossing film and it did so even with christfags crying.
Face it you are ready to blame Batb flopping on her, everyone talked about her and you say oh nevermind it grossed well not because of her. Jealous as fuck.

>highly profitable
learn to read you dumb shit, a few million over budget isn't "highly"

there are barely any relevant actresses like 5 of them you really gonna claim Watson isn't a star, just straight up retarded im aorry .

With her Potter earnings, I doubt she needs the money.

Because it's a terrible flick

But it's not, the terrible flicks get 90% on RT. I've seen 15-20 worse films this year.

Except she was attached to batb since 2012 when del toro was directing. They always wanted her and were correct in casting her clearly.

has anything she's been in since Potter not been a turd?

She probably made 10s of millions from Beauty & the Beast last year but wasn't she named in the Panama papers or something?

Yea shes clearly pleb filter since you all only watch capeshit or oscarbait. I liked The Bling Ring, Noah and Colonia a lot. And I somehow enjoyed Perks.

>Daisy Ridley
>Scarlett Johannson
>Kristen Stewart
>Emma Stone
>Elle Fanning
>Margot Robbie
>Jennifer Lawrence
The list goes on, I'm not going to bother though