Hello, user. I heard you've taken a liking to Hitler and support the people we fought to protect you from...

Hello, user. I heard you've taken a liking to Hitler and support the people we fought to protect you from. Why is that sonny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXGE9jo1Qe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Up yours old man!

Turns out that it was all a lie pappy. They got you too.

Sieg Heil!

You fought to enslave us under Jews, thanks!

This really made me think.

You failed to protect us from the real enemy old man, how's it feel to know your friends died for the wrong cause and your fight supported the colapse of the very civilization you thought you were saving?

Because people of European descent should have stood strong together, and not fought in (((wars))).

Geeze, gramps. What a big nose you have!

>the people we fought to protect you from

I don't remember Germans bombing any American naval shipyards

You fucked up hard, pop

Right or wrong, I'd curbstomp you if you said that to my poppop.

Because you were tricked by jews to destroy our own country grandpa...
Did you forget your medications again?

To be fair, noses don't stop growing.

...wait... Does that mean that eventually every whitey turns into a Jew?!?

It's funny a lot of old vets I've talked to actually respected the Germans. The japs... not so much.

The only based vets fought in Bush's wars.

An entire generation of quality European stock was wiped out to uphold the Global Jewish banking order. Thanks for nothing

Well turns out you fought against yourself, even if you win you still lose.

Gramps, I'm gonna recommend you a good book by a veteran who fought in the same war as you. It's called "This Time The World". I'll order it for you.

I have never had a WW2 veteran bitch about waycism or whatever in my presence. All vets I've known were pol incarnate to various degrees, generally IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS 1776 WILL COMMENCE

You were lied too gramps.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXGE9jo1Qe0

Because I learned on a Laotian parasailing forum about how you and your friends were really pawns for the Jews used to consolidate their financial hegemony over the west, Grandpa. Also, the Social Security and Medicare programs your generation instituted are a ponzi scheme that has turned our economy into an unsustainable race to the bottom, forcing our governments to import brown people who displace us and dilute our culture in a desperate attempt to keep this stalled plane of a global economy in the air for another few years before it inevitably crashes.

So thanks Gramps. Good thing you boys showed Fritz whos boss I guess.

None of you would EVER say that to a veteran. You'd get BTFO so quick.

Yes I would, Nazi Germany was a decent ally.

> A decent ally that could not win a war

HAHAHAHAHA!

Middleagedfag.

My grandfather (passed in 2004) was a ww2 vet. Fought in France and germany, army. He was saying we fought on the wrong side Gains the wrong people and should have joined against the soviets. He was saying shit like that in the 80s.

The omg natseez crap is a bunch of kike hyperbole. My gramps said the only thing he hated about the Germans was their extensive use of snipers and booby traps

Easy when you have around 40 countries teaming up against you.

Whose fault is that you dumb faggot?

If everyone is teaming up on you, then you probably did something wrong.

Dumb nigger.

>thanks old man, you truly were the goodest of the goys
As shitty as the baby boomers were, it was their parents, the "greatest generation" that raised them into the bastards they became.

*Fucked you hard.

They were (((told))) to team up against them. Also, I'm probably whiter than you.

It's alright gramps I just post that kind of stuff to piss people off for fun while I wait for the real threads I'm interested in to get some more posts.

I'm a veteran, REE-tard. But veterans would be 99% unlikely to ever say anything like that to you too.

Exactly what I expected.

Yup, you got lied to old man, the commies were the true evil in this world, now you get to watch western civilization die on it's unending march to "progress".

How many WWII vets are still alive today?

You either die manipulated or live long enough to understand the inevitability of manipulation

>commies were the real evil
You're thinking of the (((Anglos))) We should have nuked (((Great Britain))) before they could unleash Isreal on the world.

No you fucking wouldn't. Bikers (redpilled to hell) defend even veterans no matter what. If the veteran doesn't kick your ass, the fucking bikers will and any citizen who happens to be along.

You got jewed gramps

cop and military worship is hardcore faggotry

The bikers here would agree with me you dumbshit. And so would the veterans, for that matter.

>not capitalizing user.
Have some respect, ya old cunt.

Nice, you killed Muslims. Why was that a problem? You are redpilled but you still got to kill literal goat fuckers.

Just like Patton, are you sure they didn't "accident" your granddad because he was too real?

yeah okay José
not even half your country would fight to defend it much less to defend the military

England declared war on Germany and we were a colony. Canada was not in any danger.

Who said shit about cops? Do you enjoy putting words into peoples mouths? Autism should be a capital punishment. 95% of you faggots would be on death row.

Here's a redpill: Even Eisenhower knew something as fishy about the holohoax and tried to get it investigated but they wouldn't let him.

> Japan with that 11%

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Those nukes we dropped on them sure did hurt their moral.

Granddad, what a big nose you have...

If you're referring to Germany and not yourself, then yes.

it all comes from the same place, and ironically it's usually autists who are most affected.

What a fucking hypocrite. Mudslimes got you by the balls. Sweden is fast becoming the new leaf. Just lurk faggot, like you did in WWII.

sauce? thx

hey gramps thanks for your service but you should've disciplined your kids better, pretty much the entire West is now fucked due to the cancer ideologies that came out of the 60s

good job tho

Beat me to it

hypocrite? any sane white american would kill to have our demographics
americans are the hypocrites here, arrogant little twats.

buy a rope José.

no you wouldnt

Autists will believe anything, as long as someone agrees with them and pays them attention like the social dumbbells they are.

>they're making a poor lance stand outside wearing blues in the hot sun as bikers drive by for who knows how long
kek

USMC. Never changes.

Never been to Japan right.

They haven't changed a bit. In war they'd chop the shit out of anything that comes.
The poll is meaningless.

Because the country you fought for has betrayed you. If you were to look objectively at history you would realize that you fought for the wrong side, that today's society is exactly what Hitler foresaw and fought to prevent. You only felt like you were in the right because you won.

>I'm a veteran
did you also almost die, in boot?

Who the fuck is this guy? Your country is fucking nothing. At least in our 240 years of existence we fucking owned the world (even if Jews came into the picture) than your 2000+ snow nigger country filled to the brim with rapefugees. You think you are special because Hitler wanked over you. Gimme a break you killed his legacy with your tainted gene pool.

Because your cuckoldry lead us to whites going extinct and losing political control of their own historical countries. GREAT JOB DUMMY.

you did no such thing. you enlisted so you weren't conscripted and used as fodder and shamed by your womenfolk as well.

Japan is a cuck nation full of US bases.

Praise Kek, 88.

US is being pushed out of Japan. Wait and see.

New Japan army will be nothing you've imagined. They've been playing the quiet game.

But seriously it wasn't the young guys' fault, they had to serve, so we respect them.

The politicians on the other hand.

Naturally

My great grandfather fought in Korea and Vietnam and he lived long enough to see Australia being flooded with chinks.

Poor bastard.

Lots of those guys buy those hats that've never served a day in their life.

It's not actually illegal because you're not claiming to be the recipient of any particular military decoration or medal but it's really despicable, especially since Viet/Korean/WWII vets are way more honored than someone who fought in the Gulf or Iraqi wars.

Hell, a German guy that came in all the time when I worked at a local hardware store. Turns out he fought in the Wehrmacht. I thought it was cool as shit since I'm a bit of a war nerd.

Grandpa, WWII was fought because of Anglo-French jealousy of a German Empire.

The UK/France went-in to "free Poland", yet they allied with the Soviet Union and let it control half of Europe (including Poland) for 50 years.

Us fighting the Japanese helped Mao to take control of China, and now they are our biggest rival, and have nukes.

Now we are all "free" and "liberal", so our countries are being filled with crime from Latino/Muslim immigrants.

Nationalism could have prevented this, but you chose to defend globalist neocuckery, and communism.

Later, during the Korean War, you didn't even let MacArthur nuke China because of that pussy Truman.

Shit-tier generation.

You're fucking delusional.

Stupid Moor rape baby.

>Navy_seal.jpg

hahaha look at this arrogant twat
>literally 1000+ year old reich
>discovered more chemical elements than USA despite the difference in population
>more proud nation than USA
>More Swedes are willing to fight for Sweden than Americans willing to fight for America despite "muh guns"

and you unironically.. omg haha.. you unironically think Sweden has a tainted genepool with 10% racial foreigners (even ignoring that our LEFTIST government is deporting 80k shitskins, most of our foreigners are other europeans) when you yourself are witnessing whites becoming a minority in USA in this decade. white kids are already a minority. this is hilarious.

>herro crass, todayuh we wirr be taking porr for baka gaijin, you wirr arr say that you wourdu NOTTO fight for Grorious Nippon. is thatu understood?
>HAI SENSEI, HAIRR NIPPON, HAIRR EMPEROR HIROHITO!

what are you even trying to say? everyone knows that the Fins were Germany's #2 asian ally. the british also provided aid to Finland, which is kind of neat. War triangle.

Well who the fuck would want to support the Russians?

I lol out loud every time they spin with the rifles.

>Sweden is better than USA because it discovered the prostate laser element holmium
>Proud enough to import 80k shitskins as you say, still white suicide
>"Swedes fight, we do! But the Muslim needs to eat first"

See pic. Thanks for speaking in English btw, we cemented its significance in the world.

Your poopop was a murderer for hire, invading a fledgling European nation for a jew cartel. He was a dirty coward and fucking rat whore for the banking elite.

How does Israel fit into this? Israel is very nationalist/anti-globalist.

My poppop was a Marine, dummy. You have no respect. He didn't fight his own kin, he fought the same Mongoloids you jack off to. Commit seppuku.

>"Thanks, did you ever dream you would see your friends and family die in front of you just so what you fought for could be handed over to people who rape the very people you fought to protect? Also, would you do it all over again if you were asked?"

w-wwel, y-yyou see old man,
i dont have any friends and the only social contact i get is from this website that shares anime pictures of cute lolli's and also is a brownshirt recruitment place

Read the news. Typically ignorant american.

So Jews end up super Jews?

the worst generation, please die soon so you can stop being a anchor on society.

hahahaha. you're posting a pic from fucking malaysia after the muslims got BTFO by a Swedish artist depicting the shitlord muhammed as a dog while you have FLAG BURNING EVENTS in America! This nigger is so arrogant and blind that its fucking hilarious.
>holmium
yeah, thats right. Swedes have more discoveries of chemical elements than USA, nobel prizes per capita than USA (in fact, disregarding the tiny states of Faroe Islands and Luxembourg we have more nobel prizes per capita than any other country in the world)
>proud enough to import 80k shitskins
i dont know how you can get deport to import, maybe USA really does breed retards. and just like USA we are a signatory to the UN Human Rights Convention. We're obligated by international law to process any asylum application. Again, if niggers suddenly show up here, we're obligated under international law to process their requests. What we can be found guilty of is having an awesome welfare system that most of the world are envious of and not excluding the shitskins fast enough.

i'm only communicating with you in english because you're too stupid to be trilingual or even bilingual. or maybe José has taught you some spanish while he's fucking your sister?

>>discovered more chemical elements than USA despite the difference in population
Stupid ass.
Most elements were discovered before the 1800s during a period where America was still developing.
>More Swedes are willing to fight for Sweden than Americans willing to fight for America despite "muh guns"
This is due to demographics disparity. Many blacks do not care about the country.
>more[sic.] proud nation
Again demographics disparity

kek

The New World Order was born out of the Allied Victory
And you should've killed Stalin when you had the chance

And the States inherited Nazi scientists and tech

>person of indian descent speaking about people of european descent

you can't make this shit up

Stupid meme. Romani != Romanian.