Will USA, Russia or China ever break apart?

Will USA, Russia or China ever break apart?

Empires always fall, it's their turn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RcpjOIH7bG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since "ever" is an infinite amount of time and our sun has a lifespan, I would say yes, they will break apart eventually.

China is on the upswing and we are on the downswing, russia is and will remain a shithole...

I would love to see the Chinese government lose the mandate of heaven and be replaced by a good old fashioned confucian monarchy

what if they move to a new stellar system?

SOON

america and china will be the ones to go

russia already fell apart...its like the uk..starting the long climb back to the top to reclaim its former glory

>Will USA, Russia or China ever break apart?
Eventually, yes. Even if it requires plate tectonics to do so, all things end.

A better question is
>Will USA, Russia, or China break apart in my lifetime?
And to that I have no good answer.

>UK
>Climbing
Inshallah, brother.

Russia's already broken apart. It's like 16 different nations now

>America is God's country
>God exists outside of time and space
Checkmate, atheists.

>independent south Mongolia
>GroBTibet
fucking retarded, unifyall of Mongolia and readd Taiwan to China (presuming they're not longer commies)

I think within china and the us, technology has reached a point that total survalence will identify and crush any sort of separatist movement before it's a serious threat.

Mongolia has no interest in being reunited tho, the China controlled areas of Mongolia get benefits like superior Chink infrastructure and welfare and get treated far better by the government than any other ethnic minority in China

>Superior Chinese infrastructure.
Do I need to link the video of the Chinese woman being turned into hamburger by an escalator?

I'm going to anyway
youtu.be/RcpjOIH7bG4

>russia
>empire
kekaroni pepperoni

Not implying that Chink infrastructure is particularly good, just that it's far better than what Mongolia currently has

I'd rather have NO infrastructure than the "made by the lowest bidder" Chinese infrastructure.

A regular staircase won't chew me to pieces.

I think russia already broke apart when it lost all the shithole eastern european countries and its not gonna get any smaller. China's government is too authoritarian to break apart at the moment, but the US is feeling the tension as the southern states are feeling more and more alienated from the rest of the country because of their conservative and nationalist values.

not the fault of infrastructure, the workers didnt screw in the plate properly

more of human negligence

China and Russia already broke up. Multiple times.

The USA is the only empire left who hasn't had that experience. Probably, why the foreign policy people seem to think the world is theirs to fuck with at will.

Russia has fallen apart like 3 times now

Once to the mongols, once to the commies, and the fall of the ussr

Russia has already fallen two times in the course of one century, one time at 1917 and another time at 1991.

>china
2200 year history (qin)

>russia
1200 year history

>america
>barely 200 years old
>calling america an empire
>what is the civil war

hmmm. I wonder how many mexicans in the US it will take for secession to Mexico becomes a real threat.
I'm not sure what your point is.

The USA hasn't directly colonized land except shitholes like puerto rico or something but US influence in the EU and ME is at such a level that it may as well be an Empire.
Nevermind the fact that the global financial institutions are basically America's bitches.

the escalator was under maintenance and there was a sign saying don't go on it, why do u think the employees were at the top waiting for them