Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9qrYkP69IA
youtu.be/PLQeBFmPuSU
youtube.com/watch?v=ejFNtP1vkbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally the entire theater laughed at this scene. half walked out

This looks great

We all know your kind are too socially awkward to go even remotely close to somewhere with more than 10 people.

Is this supposed to be scary or hilarious

kek what the fuck is that

Looks like bucktooth pepe tbqh

Not going to lie, this scene spooked me. It was a legitimately terrifying 5 seconds.

2spooky

desu I think It should have looked like this.

A regular clown is much more unsettling when it noms your arms off

>ELLO GUVNA

>movies are being ruined the second they drop

Fuck you tv

Honestly, the part when he was stuck in the projector and it kept flickering freaked me out. THAT is what you call good horror. Like the Shining, it isn't all jump scares but a lot of unsettling imagery where you have no idea what's going on.

But him actually jumping out of projector ruined the tension for us because we are so used to seeing memes of faces all warped.

If this was made 20 years ago, we would find it more scarier because we wouldn't have seen so much photoshopped stuff if you get me.

How does this is anyway ruin the movie

>makeameme.org

Which is why I go see the movies on opening day like I did with Ghost in the Shell and will make sure to see the Last Jedi the day it comes out so I can be in on the fun

pls no bully

I love Tim Curry. I'd say it's his best role.

But if people prefer a TV movie clown over the film's monster... you just know they're not true horror fans and are just bored and lonely.

This is just some weak try hard shit. Those are just a mouth full of canines, would be scarier if they more closely resembled shark teeth

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

that looks so goofy, was the attack brutal at least? was george thrown around like a rag doll like Cary's version?

Does anyone get simple science? Those teeth are made to grip flesh, not to bite off an appendage in a single bite. This shit looks retarded, even without the shitty cgi

No. It cut to an overhead shot of George crying and the arm sliding down the drain, then It stretches his arm and drags George away as he tries to crawl away.

>was the attack brutal at least?
youtube.com/watch?v=x9qrYkP69IA

eh... well thanks for sharing that. but yeah, it's not as gruesome as i'd hope

Was that side view of the teeth coming out practical? That looked fantastic

is this supposed to be funny? I thought this was a horror movie

hi king shill!

>*record scratch*
>freezeframe

Yeah that's me, you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

Does It turn into a giant spider in this one too?

that clown would rather nom your boy pussy

Yeah that didn't happen

That's saved for part 2.

The way that scene was edited really pulled out a lot of the tension. Put some bloodpacks or something under the kid's coat for god's sake.
Also Georgie screaming "Billy" as he goes down the drain instead of just screaming nonsense at the top of his lungs.

where da webms at

Have you ever considered that maybe it wasn't the bite itself that chopped his arm off, but Pennywise pulling it off after gripping it with his teeth?

really? My entire theater screamed and an extra 20 people walked in

Reminds me of this desu
youtu.be/PLQeBFmPuSU

No.But there's a part near the end after It's been defeated where you can sort of make out some bulk behind it as it descends into the depths

>yfw this bombs and they decide to scrap part 2

You illiterate fuck. Tim's best role was in Legend.

Well if that happened then why didn't Pennywise break his teeth when they would inevitably collide with each other or fuck up his gums? Why couldn't they do shark teeth, shit is more terrifying and evolutionary practical, a cosmic being like Pennywise should know that

Um that's not how you spell Congo

>Can't you see?! This is what it wants!

>yfw this bombs
Yeah no

my nigga

This is advanced autism right here

>this is the scene that everyone is claiming is "SO TOTALLY BRUTAL AND CRAZY!!1!1!!"
I guess I'm just too jaded because this just seems silly to me. Did the movie manage to do any subtly creepy stuff or is it all just this?

I don't know, man, he's an alien from another fucking dimension. Maybe his gums and teeth are made of a more resilient material than anything on Earth.

Shark teeth are scarier then a bunch of dog canines, it's just lazy design

I like that this scene wasn't advertised in the trailers. Made you think that the bit was over when suddenly that motherfucker is IN the garage. My theater got a good jump from it.

Yea, it's not even that graphic, it doesn't show the arm torn off, it doesn't show the kid's reaction to the bite, they don't really show the stump, and there is any outpouring of blood or gore.

same here, only bit of the film that really got to me. Very unexpected

People overhyped the fuck out of this but it's still not as brutal as it could have been. They don't show the arm getting torn off and just cut to the stump, and you barely see it even then.

>browsing Sup Forums the weekend of a big release before you've seen the film

Now that's a meme I haven't seen in a long time

they should've released this nearer to halloween desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ejFNtP1vkbw

Can someone explain what a leper is?

Someone with leprosy?

A person with leprosy, and if you don't know what that is google it

A man infected with the leprosy bacteria

limbs fall off, decaying flesh, etc

someone who has leprosy

Except limbs don't fall off in leprosy.

leprosy isn't even that contagious, the cure existed back then, and a fucking leper would be easy to beat up and kill, kids a bitch

It's someone with leprosy. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy
Your skin breaks our in lesions and can end up with tissue loss like missing fingers and shit. It's an "older" disease though and doesn't really do much anymore.

But the monster he saw doesn't look like an actual leper.

This was pretty rad tbqh

>NO POSITIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED

Agreed, and it made the CGI afterward look really cheap.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

that does look pretty good, was it mixed with practical effects?

you're now aware of shills. congrats. fuck me, this movie looks terrible.

>his eyes

this is reddit, this is memes

I wouldn't have screamed like that. Billy is my hero and I wanted him to save me.

t. Georgie

Probably, there's a later scene you can definitely tell was practical and it looks nice

>rad

Is this code word for dog shit?

mfw

Reminds me of this

He looks like a silly doggy

Why do you people lose their shit over the "deadlights"? it's just fucking light, there's nothing scary, awing, or special about them. It's fucking light, do you lose your shit when the street lights come on>

WHAT IS WITH THAT STUPID VIOLIN SCREECH

IT RUINS HORROR MOVIES

A SCARE ISN'T SCARY IF YOU LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN 5 SECONDS IN ADVANCE

STOP DOING IT

this isnt in this movie, right? why are they portraying lepers to be zombies? they just have a lot of white looking powder shit on their limbs that are falling off

That's weird.

ahh i thought it looked familiar

This. Musical cues have ruined movies these days. They pretty much tell you how you're supposed to be feeling at any given moment instead of just letting the scene play out.

Biggest fault of the movie honestly. Sound director should have been reigned in.

Nah, I'd rather have new horror movies throughout the year.

Kamata-kun?

What's he so happy about?

I've honestly never seen a horror movie that wouldn't have been improved immensely if they took out all the music, except maybe The Thing.

SPOOKY SEPTEMBER

You have to be joking. Regardless if it was practical effects or CG it looks like shit.

That's disappointing. I expected Pennywise to yank his hand multiple times so that the kids skull would break from the pavement and then do whatever he's gonna do. This is mild and ridiculous (cut his hand just like that?)

hopefully someone fanedit fixes this

No, it looks good

THE CITY OF ZINJ