How can you guys actually support Donald Trump? He literally wants to nuke Muslims just because they are brown...

How can you guys actually support Donald Trump? He literally wants to nuke Muslims just because they are brown. I just can't believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewschoosetrump.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's trying to help the Muslims win by killing them.

You should know this better than anyone Canada.

Because somebody has to restore our culture of pride.

That's a bit racist, what about nuking all the asian muslims?

Wouldn't want to discriminate based on race.

I'm sorry but when the blood of ethnic minorities is spilled nobody wins.
Having pride in a nation that was built by slaves is disgusting.
Why don't you nuke yourself well you're at it.

If the jews do then so do I!

>jewschoosetrump.org/

because that isnt true and youre being fed media lies

Jews are some of the most islamophobic """people""" I've ever met, and support for Israel is a support for genocide.
Stop it with your paranoia you right wing nut.

How are muslims:
A: an ethnicity?
B: a minority in their own countries?

Fuck i hate you fucking leafs. Letterkenny is the only thing your country is good for.

I don't.

Ignore leaf posts. Self loathing hypocrytical libtard.

Where is your source dickhead?

People of colour are oppressed everywhere. Even in their own countries. As a white male of privilege, I don't expect you to understand. Maybe once your the oppressed minority you will understand.
Good choice desu.

1. he doesn't believe that
2. if he did it would be FUCKING AWESOME

lmao!

Oh my god this the most disgusting comment I have ever seen.

I really want Trump to win the elections for the following reasons;

1) butthurt from all sorts of cancerous lefties are inevitable
2) he really needs to kill all mudslimes

Pic related

Wtf did slaves build?

People of colour, or coloureds for short, are especially good at oppressing people because their worship of a pig fucking pedo, is slightly different for others worship of a pig fucking pedo.

Early US industry

/thread

>afuckingleaf.jpg

How? Only 3% of the Atlantic slave trade came here. Define early U.S. industry. Better make sure you know what you're talking about.

are you a white male?

He does? I can get behind this.

How can you guys actually support Donald Trump? He literally wants to turn Muslims into candlesticks just because they are brown. I just can't believe it.

OP come back, we just want to talk breh

>when the blood of minorities are spilled nobody wins
I say you're wrong. Do you have any evidence to back up your claim.

Wow that sucked. 2/10. Is that you, Australia?

If slaves build a great country, why is Brazil so shit?

niggerz b sportn niggerz

its weird but nuking muslims might actually be a moral thing to do that lets everyone win

In general, the technologically advanced North had abandoned Slavery in part that it was economically feasible to do so but also because of enlightenment ideas etc.

In the South, where modern industry had not penetrated as deeply, the economy of the South was heavily dependent on slavery.

During the American civil war the South was using the same old technique of selling bonds to finance their war. But because the Confederate South was believed to be a bad credit risk, it had trouble raising the monies it needed. Certainly the Rothschilds did not invest in them. An ingenious trick helped the Confederates; they issued bonds which, after the next crop harvest, could get converted into cotton at the pre-war price. Because of the war, the cotton had been increasing in price, so the bond had a very interesting collateral. Furthermore the South restricted the export of cotton, leading to massive unemployment in the UK. The Unionist North blocked the port of New Orleans, thereby eliminating the possibility of every investor to collect his collateral if needed, thus rendering the bonds worthless, and turning the war in their favour.

Forgot the source.

Niall Ferguson the Ascent of Money part 2 "Of Human Bondage"

picking cotton is not building an industry, and dumbass with an IQ of 60 can do that
and in this case did

I should complete the story.

The British had found badly need cotton for their textiles industry in the Far east and India. This basically insured the South's defeat because of its over reliance on cotton (and in extension slavery)

Now...how does even remotely or economically explain slaves BUILDING the country. The free labor was just a factor of production in that era of time which eventually became opportunity cost.

We werent really a "built" country till after WW2.

Stop it.

Sage.

The physical act of building the country brick by brick? A lot of slaves were used to actually build infrastructure in the US but I suppose equally so free individuals too. My argument that without slavery, the United States, and the South in particular would never have been able to utilize the extremely lucrative cotton industry. Technology liberated the slaves, but slaves have been indispensable to the economy of the South and certainly much of early US history.

>We werent really a built country till after WW2

That's just a useless qualitative statement. Historical fact is that slaves were vital to the economy of the South because the South sold bonds that could be converted to cotton. When Cotton was found elsewhere in India, the South lost. Financing the war is as important as fighting the war and its clear that the only way the South could afford to do anything was because of the cotton that was picked by slaves.

Why are you so afraid of historical fact?

Mind you Ferguson is a conservative historian at Harvard and graduated from Oxford. I didn't pull this out of BLM.com

I'm just gonna hijack your thread to dump political images
this seems like it would be where newfags would be

I'm not OP.

i like that doggo

your political beliefs are indistinguishable then
also you're both leaves, which have been consistent shit all day

>I'm sorry but when the blood of ethnic minorities is spilled nobody wins.
You're right, we need to protect more white people, the global minority.
>Having pride in a nation that was built by slaves is disgusting.
tfw no nation is allowed to be proud except the perpetually enslaved sub-Saharan Africans

SAGE

Okay Mr. Careless and in need of new prescription glasses.

Make sure to thank Medicare and Obamacare for those glasses too.

because he literally wants to nuke muslims just because they are brown

why else would I support him?

CTR is sliding the FBI release.
Sage and hide CTR threads.

The cotton era is just one particular part of our history. You and your source are exaggerating what the exchange did for the U.S..Your source or claim does explain how slavery built this country into a super power. The capital and profit of slavery in the southern US is very minimal. You'll find that most southerners didn't even have slaves, more so most Americans didn't own slaves in general. I'd like to see data supporting the fact that slavery and the cotton exchange is what boosted our GDP, infrastructure, and quality of life. I'm not even saying that slaves didn't give the U.S. economic growth at that particular time. But "built" the country? No.

Yea he should just nuke the Islamic shitheads

What's wrong with The Emperors New Groove?

>I just can't believe it.
you're on the wrong website

that's about all the really good stuff I have
if anyone has anything else post it
this and discussion are how we make converts

You are getting ahead of yourself if you think I only have one point to share. But let me first go through your post.

>The cotton era is just one particular part of our history.

Very good. But I think you are forgetting the part where the cotton era was incidentally the same era as the industrialization and development of the United States. During this period it allowed the United States the fast track to becoming the second largest economy in the world just behind the British. The US beat the British in 1890.

>You and your source are exaggerating what the exchange did for the US

Sorry but I think its rude for you to claim something like that without actually giving some evidence to claim what is the "conservative" effects of slavery on the US economy instead of my so called "exaggeration".

>The capital and profit of slavery in the southern US is very minimal.
"The Confederate States of America had an agrarian-based economy that relied heavily on slave-worked plantations for the production of cotton for export to Europe and the northern US states. If ranked as an independent nation, it would have been the fourth richest country of the world in 1860" - Fred Bateman and Thomas Weiss, A Deplorable Scarcity: The Failure of Industrialization in the Slave Economy Univ. of North Carolina Press. 1981. Page 42

>You'll find that most southerners didn't even have slaves.

Oh good the first acceptable statement in your post. I was wondering when those would show up.

The rest of your post is just... I mean, I'm not going to sit here and argue that the US GDP per capita which directly contributes to quality of life was boosted by slavery. US GDP/capita only overtook the British and Europeans in the 1900s. US industrial has multiplied many folds since the abolition of slavery.

I'm saying in that particular point in time, slaves were essential to U.S. economic growth and they became less important as technology improved and it became less profitable.

See: Literally the best comeback for that horseshit "blacks built America" lie (although the answer is that the silver market was flooded and there was less farmable land in South America cause jungles, among other things js)

Is this saying 80% of blacks are dumber than the average white? That seems off-message.

babby's first redpill

You really need to realize that you're still not explaining how slavery built the country with the cotton exchange. Youre merely pointing out that they gave us some economic growth at that time. Slavery was outlawed when industrialization really made an impact.

You need to realize that money builds countries and America's early dollars were made thanks to slavery.

>some economic growth
Trivialization doesn't work for people over the age of 18. I just posted a source that states that the Agrarian economy of the south was heavily dependent on slavery.

>Industrialization made an impact
More news at 11.

Am I claiming that slavery built the world trade center? Am I claiming that slavery built Ford Motors or... Coca Cola or Levis. Or engines?

No.

Stop trying to move the goal posts and having me prove that slavery did things it didn't do. Slavery built early US industry. This is a fact.

See this? Does it say slavery built the US? No it doesn't you fucking idiot.

How can you liberals actually use the Soviet flag? We literally genocided muslims just because they weren't loyal enough. I just can't believe it.

Dude. You initially said the country was built by slaves. You're wrong. Your sources don't support shit. Stupid nigger lovin retard.

Next thing you'll say is that they discovered electricity. What a fucking cuck bitch.

>literally
A FUCKING LEAF.
sage

I never said that. I'm not the OP holy christ.
DOES IT SLAVES BUILT THE COUNTRY? NO I SAID EARLY US ECONOMY. FUCK GET YOUR EYES CHECKED.

>leaf

>no source

"The Confederate States of America had an agrarian-based economy that relied heavily on slave-worked plantations for the production of cotton for export to Europe and the northern US states. If ranked as an independent nation, it would have been the fourth richest country of the world in 1860" - Fred Bateman and Thomas Weiss, A Deplorable Scarcity: The Failure of Industrialization in the Slave Economy Univ. of North Carolina Press. 1981. Page 42

Also I'm not the fucking OP and I didn't claim slavery built the country you fucking idiot.

I said that slaves did give the U.S. economic growth at that time, so why are you still arguing with me? I thought you were OP for a sec. But still, what were you even trying to prove beyond that? All I'm saying is that they didn't build this country into the superpower it became post WW2. It was the war that changed everything for america. Not cry me a fucking river slavery.

Most of the slave labor went to other countries. Brazil had more slaves than us. Fucking Brazil. Muslims had slaves too. No one cares.

>canada
>shitposting

Nothing new happened today

did you switch IP's? Could hardly tell you apart
Canada's been really bad today, you guys having some problems up there?

Gr8 B8

I told you to get new eye glasses. You should really used Obamacare. Your taxes are paying for it.

>arguing with me
>I just answered post and you historically illiterate retards think I am OP and that I am arguing with someone.

Please end yourself.

I think you're OP
I think you're a shill
you've been proven wrong for about 20 posts

>I tried so hard and for so FARRR

You're not even making sense anymore.

I think you're that obamaleaf libtard.

race is more than skin color

we hate for a diverse number of reasons
quick list for sand niggers:
>look like poop
>smell bad
>oily
>attack dogs for kikes
>too stupid to realize it
>rape own family
>rape boys and think they are not gay
>low iq
>invented literally nothing Al Gebra was a captured european
>likely to explode
>untrustworthy
>no self control
>no critical thinking skills, or they would notice the nose on their leader

come back OP
just switch ID again breh

duuude, OP, come back and talk with us some more

leaf

Even if slaves did create that, it was destroyed in the Civil War. Now Gtfo Leaf.

OP, please go you're making us look bad. This will just result in more xenophobia against our country on this board.