V for Vendetta

Graphic novel or movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO4tQ6_ygdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Novel. Movie was like a B- at best.

Comic. Movie is 9/11 truther trash.

The movie was great. I watch it once a year and I love it.

Movie. It cuts out all of Moore's lesser ideas to give a more coherent and better defined message.

When I want to watch an action movie, I watch the film, when I want to actually consider the deeper ideas, I read the book. There were a lot of things that got ommitied in the movies, which I wasn't too fond of, and I additionally really really hate the Watchowski's style.

>deeper ideas

>I additionally really really hate the Watchowski's style
>When I want to watch an action movie, I watch the film

Explain.

Evey's character in the movie was great and Portman knocked it out of the park.

>Doesn't become V
>Great

We were all V, user.

bump

I'm still disappointed they didn't have Weaving sing Vicious Cabaret

youtube.com/watch?v=JO4tQ6_ygdU

I'm ot sure that would jive well with the rest of th emovie.

its called a comic you faggot

This is basically what I was going to say. I'd probably recommend the movie and then the novel, assuming you liked the movie enough to continue

The Comic is much better, the movie is good but lacks any form of subtlety as far as the messages are concerned.

Comic is better. I loved it when I read it in some low budget b/w translated anthology comic book and it's still in my top 5.
I liked the movie, well worth watching in theatre.

F for Fedora

Movie. Novel was stupid as fuck. In novel that society FUCKING WORKED. And problems like famine, that forced people to go on streets against regime, were caused by V, not by regime. That was stupid and ruined the whole fucking plot. Chancellor in movie is better than in novel that's for sure.

There both good. The comic has more time to flesh out the characters and themes but the movie does well in the format it chose. Probably one of the better Moore adaptations.

The two aren't equivocal.

What's its competition? Watchmen, LXG, and From Hell?

Storytime?

stale meme desu

Yeah that was the only thing that should have been in the movie.

FtMWHE, The Killing Joke

I was gonna say best but then I thought of the "for the man who has evreything" justice League episode.